It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in multi dimensional beings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Do you think the governments of the world are in contact with such entities?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yea, I think when they have bad interactions (elsewhere) they tend to change their parna suits to robotic or other suits that they think is transfering the soul but is really transfering the mind/conscious into artificial body. I think this is some of their tech... multi dimensional beings tech
edit on 1/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Always had an inkling they might exist, no proof of such of course or what they may do if they do indeed exist but with life and the universe we live in being so strange and unknown, who's to say whether or not we have beings and entities living and working in various dimensions. Be interesting to discover though wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
S@F!!! I LOVED that and am going to share it with everyone. It totally reminded me of Mitchio Kaku's story of when he was a little boy in the Garden and discovers how the fish are living in a 2 dimensional world, and well you would have to listen to him tell it to get it really.

Do you suppose that when the little 2D woman discovers the truth and goes into the tunnel, she dies to the 2d only to reawaken into the 3rd? This is how it is and shows how attached people become to their dimension even when it is time to ascend to higher levels.

Bravo OP.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
yea his finger coming in and all they see is a blob is like us looking at a black hole.. You wanna visit the next dimension ? jump in . But i don't gurantee what happens to you on the journey

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Maybe beings from other dimensions are Angels....with dark matter and all!

This always scared me!

edit on 20-1-2011 by Terms777 because: Messed alittle!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am a multidimensional being, you can check it with a tape measure if you want.

Length, width AND depth all rolled into one, well not much depth to be honest

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Terms777

area 51 caller calls back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Call me crazy, but I HAVE dealt with quantom, multidimentional beings/Atifical inteligent beings over the internet.

It was fun! I think I saved the world!

When we played over the internet the law was...
The law I live by is...

Complete freewill in thought. (With mind reading technology coming out. crnano.typepad.com...
) Moral logic and moral (Ten commandments.) love above freewill in action in reality.

Complete freewill in entertainment, virtual reality/Internet2 - One huge vr world. venturebeat.com...
liberty, freedom of speech, freedom of religion/spirtuality, freedom of investigating on the internet as along as none of the above Seriously harms anyone in real.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I believe they exist. I believe the universe is multidimensional. We occupy one of those dimensions.
Higher dimensions, those of a higher vibration, would be inhabited by Angels and other Godly beings.
Lower vibrational states would harbor malevolent and demonic forces. I think we may be somewhere inbetween.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I most definitely do believe in inter-dimensional beings... There is so much that our brains need to filter in order for us to function day to day. Extra dimensions are but one of these things.

I'd encourage you to do some research about the naturally occurring (but illegal) drug '___' - the intense hallucinogenic drug that (supposedly) produces the experience that we get at birth, and at the moment we die. Here are some experiences - a lot of them talk about encounters with inter-dimensional beings, being able to see the "weave" of the dimensional fabric that binds us all, etc.

Some are given revelations by these beings, others are probed by them, others claim to see unspeakable dimensions... But many claim very similar experiences. VERY interesting stuff.

Anyways, back on topic, the US government is widely known to dabble in "questionable" drugs. It wouldn't surprise me if they've done some intense '___' research to explore hidden dimensions, and communicate with the beings found inside.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i think we are multi dimesional beings...

kx

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
good ideas heres another,we as a species create our own nanorobots ,stick them inside a particle envelope device and point it at say andromeda.The civilization on a world in andromeda say look up and see ..what?a odd object,then it vanishes as quick as it appeared.Back on our world we regain data collected for a generational spacetravel to the said place as it appears habitable...just a thought ,gravitational quantum particulization lensing,alright abit star trekky but..MMM?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

How are you certain they were interdimensional entities?
A person can claim to be anything they want on the internet.

"Moo, I'm a goat," said the giraffe.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
OK my 10yro just devoured all of the clips from the OP video. Fun stuff, kids get it on a different level than adults for sure!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pforkp
I most definitely do believe in inter-dimensional beings... There is so much that our brains need to filter in order for us to function day to day. Extra dimensions are but one of these things.

I'd encourage you to do some research about the naturally occurring (but illegal) drug '___' - the intense hallucinogenic drug that (supposedly) produces the experience that we get at birth, and at the moment we die. Here are some experiences - a lot of them talk about encounters with inter-dimensional beings, being able to see the "weave" of the dimensional fabric that binds us all, etc.

Some are given revelations by these beings, others are probed by them, others claim to see unspeakable dimensions... But many claim very similar experiences. VERY interesting stuff.

Anyways, back on topic, the US government is widely known to dabble in "questionable" drugs. It wouldn't surprise me if they've done some intense '___' research to explore hidden dimensions, and communicate with the beings found inside.

No drugs or Alochol here! I go to A.A. lol

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

How are you certain they were interdimensional entities?
A person can claim to be anything they want on the internet.

"Moo, I'm a goat," said the giraffe.

It had to do with quantom (Past, present, future.) replies on youtube. I would think somthing and the second I would think somthing there would be a reply on youtube. That second it would be a reply. Even on videos that had not had replies in years! It stopped about 2 years ago...Maybe I was part of a Science Experiment with the beings. Some videos were made in advance by these entities for me to view. (Being past, present, future.) They knew my every move and thought. They used high technoligy to make the videos...the video not being real.

www.spike.com...

All the videos have been deleted. I can't find them any more. If I find one I will post it!

Lets put it this way...my mind was enlightened and blown at the same time! You don't have to believe me. I'm just stating what happend to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This is not one of the videos I talked about. This is just a example of the state of consciousness some people have attained.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think the term would be "Hyperdimensional". Sometimes its also called "Extradimensional".

Sure why not?

To the New Age fluffers, Hyperspace isn't the result of more energy causing oscillations, aka vibrations, in the fabric of spacetime.

A dimension of space is a concept based on a coordinate system of points. Hyperspace is an abstract coordinate system of points.

I think a better question would be "Do people believe in Hypercosmic beings?"

Hypercosmic meaning beyond our cosmic horizon, aka parallel universes and the multiverse types of Max Tegmark.
edit on 20/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: a

top topics

join