It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History is Being Made Right Now - World Global Settlements and Asset-Backed Currencies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
What does the "RV" stand for after "CANADA AND IRAQ. RV."

I believe it stands for Re-Valuation

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
China will be the 'first' to emerge? Canada has the strongest and most sound economy to date, so how is that even accurate?

**ADD**

Canada's Economy

www.fin.gc.ca...
edit on 20-1-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
if this is true this may be one of the greatest days in history... or the beginning of the end lol

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by asuradna
if this is true this may be one of the greatest days in history... or the beginning of the end lol

the beginning of the end is more appropriate IMO.
With the dissolution of the Palestinian government
and the NWO creating world peace in the ME,
Revelation's prophecy becomes fact.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What does the "RV" stand for after "CANADA AND IRAQ. RV."

I think it means Revaluation.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Connect the dots....Canada owes us money...they pay us the gold and other resources...China helps us convince the rest of the world to get rid of our debt to them in exchange for China to become the World Reserve Currency.

This does a few things...one it allows China to spend their money anywhere in the world just like the USA can. Ive traveled internationally for years and have loved the luxury of spending US dollars in places like Egypt, Austria, England, UAE, and Austrailia. We would lose that privelage and the privelage to print money at our own accord. Thus meaning we cannot hide how our economy is doing and our government will actually have to do work for itself and the people otherwise be held accountable internationally and risk the chance of our dollar value being next to nothing to the rest of the world.

This is in essence a bailout for the USA if China can pull this off......the power play by China putting troops in N. Korea really blends well with this story too.

I wouldnt validate this happening yet but other blogs that im on and other sites i have visited are all talking in the same direction.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Connect the dots....Canada owes us money...they pay us the gold and other resources...China helps us convince the rest of the world to get rid of our debt to them in exchange for China to become the World Reserve Currency.

CANADA WILL BRING THE US OUT OF DEBT WITH THEIR GOLD

Out of debt.
The US is 14 trillion in debt.
I can`t find anything saying how much Canada owes the US, if anything, but if we do, it clearly isn`t enough to even put a dent in the USA debt.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but Canada does not owe the US anywhere near what the US owes Canada.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Do you have a link to info on the dissolution of the Palestinian government? I haven't seen that news. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Out of debt.
The US is 14 trillion in debt.
I can`t find anything saying how much Canada owes the US, if anything, but if we do, it clearly isn`t enough to even put a dent in the USA debt.

I wonder if 'Canada' was a typo there and he actually meant China? That would make a lot more sense....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think a little digging into NESARA and what it is would help a lot of folks that aren't familiar with it.

www.quatloos.com...

It's HOAX folks that has been floating around for years now. Sounds great eh but seriously, think about it. You think all the politicians and bureaucrats and the rest of the crooks are going down that easy?

edit on 20-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

So 'NESARA' might be a hoax, but what about these "World Global Settlements"?

Christopher Story and Al Hodges have been reporting on them for quite a while and as far as I can tell they are considered quite credible.

Also, Fulford has been talking about these top-secret negotiations to transition the world to a new asset-based banking system for years now.

And this all dovetails with all the recent Tim Turner and Republic for the US stuff too....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

All I will say about your question is this...

From your source...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

IT ALL HAPPENS TONIGHT.

Did it happen?

It's a crock mate. Choose to believe what you want but this stuff is BS.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Time will tell.

Al Hodges said it would happen by January 21st, so there may be some huge announcements over the next few days. Of course, he has been given these dates and deadlines many times in the past and then there are always further delays...

I know Alex Jones and the Infowars crew have been busy spinning all this as "Look, China is taking over the US. See, this is just the next phase of the evil Globalists' master plan!".

But what if the G20 all got together and just decided to work out a peaceful solution to everything instead? Like Tim Turner and his group have been saying?

Give it a chance, man!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes, my sentiments exactly. Give it a chance, it has been a long time coming. The military are on board, as is the FBI. This is all legal, and that is the only way I would wan ti ti happen. Just watch events for a few days, you will see the changes happening.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The military are on board, as is the FBI. This is all legal, and that is the only way I would wan ti ti happen.

Can you show me some proof of this claim. I have read about all of this stuff and as far as I can tell, there is absolutely no veracity to those claims at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The groundwork for something like this is under construction as we speak as the days of Fed control over this nation is over and done. That was a focal point of the financial reform bill. To erase Fed control and since very few actually read it they signed themselves into oblivion.

There has been a mass exodus as of late with regards to the mainstays. This is the flock fleeing before TSHTF. This decade everything changes but will change for the better.

Hence why any violent action now committed by a member of the populous now would be the absolute last thing we would want now as that will mess everything up.

Since the Federal Reserve masters have little influence in China currently this is us kicking them to the curb. However do not expect to hear much regarding this topic unless you got a direct source to the negotiations even via that avenue do not expect to hear much as something like this will tilt the balance back into our favour.

Defactowise we are on unofficial Def Con 4 now so that whatever happens we are prepared for it. Another terrorist attack is very likely now unfortunately as these psychotic douchebags will blow up another building or two just to prove a point. Let's keep a very close eye on as much as possible because my friends we are living in some very interesting times. It is all apart of a strategic multi pronged attack from as many avenues in as possible at once for maximum effectiveness which thus far continues to be working and will increase in size and magnitude as time passes eventually apexing and concluding suddenly.

This is how war is fought without firing one shot!

edit on 20-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hmm, they were talking about currency revaluations happening this week, right now?

China Devalues dollar by 30%

top topics

<< 1   >>

join