It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History is Being Made Right Now - World Global Settlements and Asset-Backed Currencies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

HISTORY IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW

GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS. THE FED IS HISTORY, NEW MONEY IS PRINTED THAT IS GOLD AND SILVER BACKED, NO MORE FEDERAL RESERVE. WOW, WOW, WOW. HOORAY. CHINA HAS SAVED THE US FROM BEING A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY. CANADA WILL BRING THE US OUT OF DEBT WITH THEIR GOLD. THIS IS THE BIGGEST MINDBLOWING NEWS OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIMES!!!! THE GENIE IN THE BOTTLE HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED. YOU HEARD IT FIRST FROM ME. HYPERINFLATION IN CHINA IS CREATED BY THE FED BOGUS DEBT. BYE, BYE, FED. FED IS DEAD. FED DIED TONIGHT. ALL THE 19 INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY COUNTRIES JUST KICKED THE FEDERAL RESERVE OUT OF THE ARENA PERMANENTLY.

60 TRILLION DOLLARS STOLEN BY US PRESIDENTS AND CONGRESSMEN. ALL THE DEBT GOES AWAY.

EVERY COUNTRY FORGIVES EACH OTHERS DEBT. ALL NATIONAL DEBTS GO AWAY. DONE. HISTORY. THIS IS THE YEAR OF JUBILEE AS TOLD IN THE BIBLE.

WE ARE NOW A REPUBLIC. US TREASURY, 6.2 TRILLION. WE ARE NO LONGER THE STATUTORY US CORPORATION. AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS.

IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW. LOOK AT THE CLOCK!!!!

THIS IS WHY PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS MURDERED.

OBAMA IS GOING TO LOSE HIS JOB. HE STANDS FOR THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

THE FEDERAL RESERVE COMES TUMBLING DOWN. THIS SHIP IS ON ITS WAY OUT OF PORT. IT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. THE SHAKE UP.

THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THE FED FOR 20 YEARS, ALL THESE COUNTRIES.

IT ALL HAPPENS TONIGHT.

CANADA AND IRAQ. RV.

PRESIDENT NIXON TOOK US OFF THE GOLD STANDARDIN 1972 WITH PAPA BUSH UNDER HIM-- ALLOWING THE FED TO PRINT ENDLESS WORTHLESS MONEY BACKED BY NOTHING. ALL TO EMPOWER THE ILLUMINATI. RON PAUL WINS. THE FED LOSES.

THE FED ARE FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL, BUT THE OTHER COUNTRIES REFUSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

MONEY WILL BE BACKED BY 20% GOLD AND 80% METALS INCLUDING SILVER AND EVEN COMODITIES, SUCH AS IRAQI OIL. ALL METALS.

Source

Economic Release of World Global Settlement Funds imminent. Global Dinar Revaluation Programme imminent. US Dollar Refunding Project imminent. New gold-backed Global Banking System imminent.

This is why the Chinese have been in town. This is why Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America, will leave office before the natural end of his presidential term. This is why the US Federal Reserve Board and the US Department of Homeland Security will soon be abolished. This is why America is returning to Constitutional Law.

Massive geopolitical tectonic plate movements are about to break surface. The Western mainstream media will be unable to suppress the news. Tunisia was a model for the Washington DC private corporation to ponder. The Whore of Tunis fled to Saudi Arabia. Very soon there will be no Al-Saud Arabia available for the sheltering of parasites. And the Wahhabi fiction will dissolve.

What is incubating now is massively benevolent for global polity, but still covert. It relates to NESARA, the opening of Pandora's Suitcase, the discovery of a Roman Catholic Conspiracy at the heart of the US legal system, and a Silvio Berlusconi-linked $1 trillion lawsuit against Daniele Dal Bosco, the P2 masonic lodge in Italy, the Davos World Economic Forum, and the United Nations.

Source

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Situation update from Al Clifton Hodges - Friday 14th January 2011

(Below, 'ER' is short for "Economic Release".)

Update 14th January 2011 from attorney Al Hodges regarding both the WGS, the Dinar revaluation as well as the CMKX payout.

Of particular note is the date that this is all supposed to happen: January the 21st.

As we all know, things can change, but at this moment in time, this is the current game plan.

alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Complete BS. I assure you

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Probably BS, but I really hope it's for real

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am a little thick and dont understand complex issues. Could you please explain what you are saying here. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So basically if this is for real then the US dollar will no longer be the currency of the World Reserve and we will no longer be able to print money to get out of debt meaning the government will actually have to work or else be held accountable? FINALLY!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

From your source:

"This blog is unique as it lists the latest Real -Time news as it is received. Many of the articles are submitted by the readers and are not verified or confirmed at posting. These are unconfirmed rumors and gossip."

Oh.....I get it now!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Complete BS. I assure you

Nope. Al Clifton Hodges is a highly credible source. Research it

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

CANADA WILL BRING THE US OUT OF DEBT WITH THEIR GOLD.

I doubt it. We have lots of resources, but I doubt that we`re giving away 14 trillion in gold, uranium, or anything else. I doubt we even have anywhere near 14 trillion in gold.
Now if the US of A becomes part of Canada......

No, didn`t think so, I can`t see it happening. Americans don`t want to be Canadian, any more than we want to be American. :shk:

Will wait for more news sources, credible ones, before believing.

Shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
I am a little thick and dont understand complex issues. Could you please explain what you are saying here. Thanks.

Essentially, very highly sensitive global negotiations that have been going on for years are [FINALLY] coming to a head.

They are switching the world financial system from worthless debt-based fiat currencies to asset-backed currencies.

The "World Global Settlements" involves some $60 Trillion plus in stolen funds that are about to be given back to the people of the world.

Christopher Story used to report on all this before he supposedly got the ax back in July of last year.

Oh yeah and the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican are in this up to their eyeballs, big surprise there.

Make sure you follow ALL the links and check it out. Amazing stuff!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This doesn't make any sense. There is no way the Federal Reserve is going away just like that.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't get how China is going to save the US dollar, but Canada is the one giving the US gold? Wouldn't Canada be the one saving the US then?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hasn't the Federal Reserve just been a funnel of worthless money to make the wealthiest rich with real gold. Now we're going back to a gold driven system that is already owned by the very people who started the fed in the first place? So it doesn't seem to matter which way you go we still seem to end up at the bottom. imho.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm following this with interest - and circumspection. Christopher Story reported on this saga for years. The story was so convoluted and so drawn out I had begun to believe it was bogus - but if turns out it isn't, this is good news.

Sarkozy visited US recently, the President of China is there, and there's also the news story today about mass arrests of Cosa Nostra criminals (I bet they didn't arrest Bush!) abcnews.go.com...

Interesting times!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Sounds like a nutty blog post - with a ring of truth to it.

The banking elite of the world certainly want a global currency that is partially backed by assets.

The goal is to get a one world currency system controlled by a global central bank so they can evenly inflate the money supply across countries.

The inflation of the money supply through debt issuance is where the bankers make their profits.

It is also why booms and busts are created.

In our current system, people can still flee to relatively safer currencies when there is a financial collapse. The goal for the bankers is to take away the ability to move capital into safe havens.

The federal reserve is a cartel of commercial banks in the US, but that cartel is not effective at dealing with international markets. The idea is to cartelize all the central banks.

edit on 20-1-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I found this:

Dear Mr President
I write to you again this afternoon in furtherance of my previous recent
correspondence regarding prompt dissemination of the World Global
Settlements.

As I have previously stated, I represent some 50,000 shareholders who are to be paid a settlement which consist mainly of monies collected from banks, brokerages, hedge fund corporations, market makers, the Depository Trust Corporation/Federal Reserve, and various billionaire 'naked-shorter' individuals, as well as some monies due from the SEC for damages. I have also been involved in the representation of other payees awaiting this distribution and have, in such capacity, been in direct communication with the UK Royal Monarch.

I am currently advised and understand the following:

. A portion of the World Global Settlement funds have been collected and are presently held in the custody of the Bank of America in Richmond, VA.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

China's Hu Jintao: Currency system is 'product of past'

Chinese President Hu Jintao has said the international currency system dominated by the US dollar is a "product of the past".

Mr Hu also said China was taking steps to replace it with the yuan, its own currency, but acknowledged that would be a "fairly long process".

The remarks to two US newspapers come ahead of a state visit by the Chinese leader to Washington this week.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What does the "RV" stand for after "CANADA AND IRAQ. RV."

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
why do I get the distinct feeling
that my chain is being yanked ???

If it is true (which I seriously doubt)
then say hello to the NWO.

Soros wins

China’s economy will be the first to emerge from the financial crisis, and its model will soon take the leading position among the world’s economies, leaving behind the current leader the United States. This forecast was announced on Monday by leading financier George Soros.

According to him, China will play a primary role in the formation of a new model capable of lifting the entire global economic system from the ashes. In addition, Mr Soros said that “China has become the country that receives the greatest benefit from globalization, and has been least affected by the current financial crisis. Soon the country will become a world economic leader, therefore, the world’s dependency on it is not far off.”

The financier also said that at this point the recession is far from over, and those who believe it’s the beginning of stabilization of the world economy are profoundly mistaken.

info-wars.org...

meet the new boss, WORSE than the old boss

edit on 1/20/2011 by boondock-saint because: added videos

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well if this isn't true, thank you for bring up my spirits anyhow. Ah, for the time being, right.

edit on 20-1-2011 by CapnCaveman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join