It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision: Constitution is Void

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

edit on 21/1/11 by lowki because: constitution is fine

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Can we please move this to the hoax section before someone has a stroke?

For the last time, the Supreme Court did not say that the Constitution or parts of the Constitution is void. They refused to hear the guys case, they deny cases all the time, there are not enough hours in the day for them to hear every case. Denying the case does not mean that he is right or wrong, it means they are not going to bring his case up.

Good grief.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Wow.

What a disappointing thread. At best this guy might make a case that there's some miscarriage of justice, but even reading his website, I'm not at all sure what he's claiming happened to him.

Unfortunately, we don't all have the right to have the supreme court hear our case. This guy's rights may have been violated, but It's pretty hard to tell from here. Guy needs to tone it down a little and start making more sense.

And lots of people on here need to check the sources before they comment. I wasn't surprised that breitbart's site would blindly repost this press release, but I was a bit disappointed in Yahoo News. PR newswire quotes prices as low as 130 dollars for this type of press release.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is not fake, it's just one of the final nails in the coffin. By not hearing the case the SCOTUS is saying judges can void amendments of the constitution as they wish. They are NOT fulfilling their oath to protect, defend and uphold it!

The Constitution lost all meaning when they passed manditory health care.

If they can force you to buy health insurance, they can force you to buy life insurance, get a physical every year, and do jumping jacks in your front yard every morning.

The only right you have now is to shut up and do what you are told.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

The Supreme court did not say that. Here is an example of a person speaking of an "effect" rather than that which precipitated it. Anyone want proof? OK. If that ever really happens the media would go berserk for weeks afterwards ranting about it. But since it's, like, quiet as a tomb we can safely bet that someone is greatly mis-informed.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Usually I would be jesting at this point towards my American comrades.

However..with this, and the latest news regarding China's practical ownership of the United States I have to say I feel sorry for you, America is dead, the promise of freedom and equality is nothing but a rotting corpse held up by politicians to help quell the general feeling of uncertainty which many American citizens are all but aware of.

China can do whatever it wants with America now, your constitution holds no water, your president is weak and your economy is in turmoil...the worst thing is...most sit back and let this happen, you dont see any mass rallies outside congress, just grumbles and general discontent.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Link to yahoo news:

snip

Presented with this information and massive proof that was not contested in any manner by the accused judges, at least six of the justices voted to deny the petitions:

"There is no legal or factual basis whatsoever for the decisions of the lower courts in this matter. These rulings were issued for corrupt reasons. Many of the judges in the Northern District of Georgia and the Eleventh Circuit are corrupt and violate laws and rules, as they have done in this case. The Supreme Court must recognize this Petition as one of the most serious matters ever presented to this Court."

/snip
edit on 21-1-2011 by DjOsiris because: formatting

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Wikileaks needs to release this info so that the masses will learn about this case.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

THIS is probably the most revolutionaty post that is completeley justified in every sense. good job

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
People of ATS,

Please can I observe that the only way to bring down a tyranical government or corporation is to boycott it PEACEFULLY via indulging in non violent revolutionThis tactic is scientifically proven to work more than becoming domestic terrorists or freedom fighters.

just sayin'

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
No judge ruled that the constitution is void. It's just one guy spouting his personal bullsh*t about a case he is involved in. Sure, judges are corrupt but what's new. All of you would know this if you didn't just jump on the band wagon and interpret things exactly how you want to. Just actually do a little digging, you might learn something.

www.lawlessamerica.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
A third of you have made us look crazy and stupid by taking a thread title as fact and spreading false news. Another third have one linered or were no where on topic. The last third has said over and over this is bogus and proved it with about two sentences compaired to the non sensical and factless rants of the herd following the nonsensical sheep who's not even holding a cane. Why does this thread exist in a way where people can still respond?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
oh you poor deluded fools. still playing with broken toys and wondering why your not having any fun. it doesnt matter if they void the constitution or not they dont CARE. its just a piece of paper to them. it means nothing if the people dont uphold these right. you will always be slaves because you dont have the balls to fight for what you want and you deserve nothing better than what you fight for.

all you do is come here and vent about how the government is raping you on a daily basis how they are taking away your rights and freedoms. but at the same time you wont do anything about it because you dont want to loose the lap of luxury you have build for yourself off the blood and sweat of your fellow brothers. so either do something about it like actually PHYSICALLY get off your collective asses and DO something or put up and shut up. you cant have your cake and eat it. me personally i dont care anymore. these morons in power will have their day and i will have mine. i know what ill do when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Lmao!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
reply to post by Dilligaf28

I would certainly hope this is bunk!.

But what difference does it really make if it is?,the criminals in charge have not been holding up their end of the deal for so long it really makes no difference anyway.

You have no constitutional rights,you are not a party to the constitution.

If you are not a party to the constitution,who is?,and then,how is it supposed to protect you?.

Geez!!.

The difference is now they are brazen enough to admit it. It's kind of like a fat girl in a room.....everyone knows shes unattractive and fat, hell, even she knows it.......but woe to the guy that actually come up to het and tells her.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

For the last time, the Supreme Court did not say that the Constitution or parts of the Constitution is void. They refused to hear the guys case, they deny cases all the time, there are not enough hours in the day for them to hear every case. Denying the case does not mean that he is right or wrong, it means they are not going to bring his case up.

Good grief.

Which is not giving him his due process and denying his freedom for a speedy trial of his peers.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

edit on 21/1/11 by lowki because: constitution is fine

Patriot Act 2 says constitution is not fine.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
the only available avenue of recourse left would be to refuse to pay the money and while held in contempt file an ex parte for habeas corpus.

Sad you have to push the legal system sooo hard these days to get what is guaranteed common law right applicable to every free citizen in every free country. the judicial and prosecutorial misconduct in the states is obscene. If he keeps fighting he will win....

the case is however not about the supreme court doing away with the constitution in court rooms. They simply refused to hear a cause which they thought would set no common or ethical laws.

So basically the guy sued someone had plenty of testimony supporting his case, the judge awarded the case to another party and forced him to pay legal fees. then in the repeal the presiding judge supported the first judge. then the supreme court refused to hear it. The he released the info on PRweb out of spite.(yes it's a PR release and not really a news story)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magzoid
People of ATS,

Please can I observe that the only way to bring down a tyranical government or corporation is to boycott it PEACEFULLY via indulging in non violent revolutionThis tactic is scientifically proven to work more than becoming domestic terrorists or freedom fighters.

just sayin'

I absolutely agree whether or not this is happening. Just look at Wall Street and how they pass out high paying jobs like candy to the smartest college graduates, in addition, having to pay their monster debt from student loans exceeding 100k they are most definitely going to take that job. Now we got the some smartest people in the country playing in the stock market and who are they working for exactly? Some of the most powerful, wealthiest, and politically well connected companies including the following:

If your are not familiar... Get familiar. Please...
Halliburton
FNMA > Commonly known as Fannie Mae.
FHFA > Commonly known as Freddie Mac.
Goldman Sachs
Morgan Stanley
Looks like Morgan Stanley is on fire... Record revenue

The Federal takeover of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac has been described as, "One of the most sweeping government interventions in private financial markets in decades."

You know it's funny how most of these BIG money corporations that are running Wall Street, were created/founded quietly in the midst of a crisis.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
They've got us coming and going....if we do something about it we're domestic terrorists....if we don't do something about it ,incrementally we become slaves to the corporate fascist state.
edit on 20-1-2011 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: forgot an important word...it

We have been slaves since 1789. what differenve does the Constitution make, it does not apply to you and me as we were never a party to it. You do not need to use the Constitution in court anyway.

There are only three types of court in this country...Equity (which is traffic court), Admiralty/Maritime (which involves property) and Talmudic (which is obviously religious objection). But if you state that you are the beneficiary of the trust, which you are, and you give them no name, there is no contract and a flesh and blood living soul can not be charged with anything if there is no victim. The "State" can not BE a victim as you are part of the state. So whenever it is "State" vs. YOU, it is the "Politicians" vs. The Strawman/Corporate Fiction and NOT the real you. The Administrator/Judge can do nothing, case dismissed.

See, if you redeem your strawman and take controlling interest in him, file your power of attorney in fact, copyright your name and so on, they have nothing. THIS is how we will take back our country. It is up to each and every one of us to be responsible people and then and only then will we be able to change anything.

So step up to the plate as I have, and get it done. It is simple once you study it a bit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join