It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision: Constitution is Void

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
You think the Constitution is void because some guy's case was "DENIED"

I am not to big on politics myself but am I not reading this right ?

in particular this line... "serves to allow judges to void" then follows the word DENIED

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by DjOsiris

This is why in the next Presidential election I will cast my vote for Mitt Romney. The only honest person I know. I would not even rank him as a politician as to me it is such a dirty word to be associated with.

To all the people that wanted to elect and thought they elected the messiah. Then next best president.

Well you know I hate to preach to the choir but you know Jesus did say to beware the false profit. There will be someone who people will think walks on water and his #e doesn't stink. Well its starting to stink isn't it.

Well people look in the mirror and blame that person right there. This is what you were promised you just were not smart enough to see it coming. And this is just the start of it wait until you see the #e he pulls next year.

Hell lets give pakistan/isreal/nkorea a couple more billion for absolutly nothing but lies..

As most of our hardworking grandparents who busted their asses to provide a stepping stone for their future families as many of them did.

And what do we give them in return.

Poor health care where they pay most of the cost them selves. Because you know the meds that they need are no covered under the crapy plan they have.

And any pension you may have had continues to get cut. How about a cost of living increase for these old timers.

These are the people who lived and died to uphold the constitution as these corrupt justices spit on it.

God please forgive all these corrupt judges and politician for the sins they comit and the lives they have distroyed for they know not of the consecences waiting for them when they meet you when the soul leaves the body.

RB

mitt romney? I read a really interesting article with his name in it... apparently he's involved in a child abuse thing or something or other, it's based on testimony from a first had witness with the most credible story..name's Cathy O'Brien. look 'er up. www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Oh boy, lookie what we have on our plate for dinner, some deep fried constitution, and side serving of hell... I live in Atlanta, I can safely say that the police out here will do ANYTHING that will put you in jail, and do EVERYTHING to keep you there.

An anonymous person that I know was arrested for drug charges, but the case was thrown out due to violation of search and seizure (now if the subject of this thread was in place he'd be locked up for a very long time). They kept him in jail because his daughter's mother filed child support charges against him from CA because she didn't know he was in jail, GA kept him there for an entire year and a half over CA charges. CA was PISSED at GA for what they were doing. GA didn't care that he had kids to take care of or anything. GA has one F'd system, I tell you the truth.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Mizzijr because: He wanted to.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Another giant step towards stupidity. Let's get rid of NASA as a space agency then we'll take a dump and use the Constitution as toilet paper, way to go politicians. Who elects these and other useless imbeciles.

i think SCOTUS is 'appointed'. nobody elected them.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

It's because the ice is starting to crack!
Nation's Mayors Urge Obama to Help With Jobs, Maintain Federal Grants for Cash-Strapped Cities

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
www.foxnews.com...

Marshall Law may be very near!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
its important that no one mistakes this story as fact. This is one mans interpretation and his own conclusions. SCOTUS has not declared the constitution void in court rooms, it has denied to hear a petition about constitutional misconduct enacted by other Judges. Its easy to see how the connection between the denial to hear and the conclusion of the individual were made, but that does not mean it is correct in what it assumes. If SCOTUS will not take the initiative, as it is not within its jurisdiction, this becomes the responsibility of the DoJ. If the DoJ refuses to hear the case, then you can be assured that the conclusions were correct, that justice is circumstantial and more often than not an illusion, and that the constitution is truly void. Until then, do not fall for the bantering of an upset individual. SCOTUS decisions are not always the final answer, nor are biased conclusions.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Enough power states stand up to this that this will not take hold and can be voided via the 10th. As in an event such as this would the 10th be appropriate to use.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

You are right we must take a stand now, not tomorrow. It needs to be understood that the revolution MUST BE NON-VIOLENT. Otherwise they will convince the feeble minded that it's not a revolution, but more of an attack against America. Against you. Remember their is a lot more weak minded self-absorbed ignorant individuals than there are intelligent open minded critical thinking persons.

They have put us in a constant state of war with ourselves, until every person is afraid to go out their front door or talk to another individual out of fear that they are an armed crazy lunatic like the one they saw on the news. Just look at what a few years of exceptional income & self-indulgence does to a country. Forget about the laws, politics, and your future, well take care of you; Just enjoy that app on your new phone and tweet about your day, you have enough to worry about.

Damn it this makes me mad. I thought I could depend on the people of this country to keep laws and polices in place. Errr. I'm only a teenager and if I were 30 or 40 I'd been making a fit the past 10 years.

I don't understand just a few years ago adults seemed a lot more informed, aware, and had stronger beliefs. It seems none of that matters to them anymore, like everyone has suffered brain trauma from a bat swing to the head from the MSM. No pun intended
edit on 20-1-2011 by SSDDay because: alot to add. Err. lol

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjOsiris

www.breitbart.com

ATLANTA, Jan. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Supreme Court issued a landmark decision that serves to allow judges to void the Constitution in their courtrooms. The decision was issued on January 18, 2011, and the Court did not even explain the decision (Docket No. 10-632, 10-633, and 10-690). One word decisions: DENIED.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.freerepublic.com
www.thestreet.com
classic.cnbc.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
United States Supreme Court Will Soon Issue a Landmark Decision on the Validity of the Constitution

Certiorari was denied so how exactly was this a decision voiding the constitution?
No decision was rendered, as the case was refused hearing. Crappy deal for the Appellant from the sounds of it, but your OP is innacurate.

I wish I could unstar and unflag
Deceptive language makes me angry...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietone77

Originally posted by DjOsiris

www.breitbart.com

ATLANTA, Jan. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Supreme Court issued a landmark decision that serves to allow judges to void the Constitution in their courtrooms. The decision was issued on January 18, 2011, and the Court did not even explain the decision (Docket No. 10-632, 10-633, and 10-690). One word decisions: DENIED.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.freerepublic.com
www.thestreet.com
classic.cnbc.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
United States Supreme Court Will Soon Issue a Landmark Decision on the Validity of the Constitution

Certiorari was denied so how exactly was this a decision voiding the constitution?
No decision was rendered, as the case was refused hearing. Crappy deal for the Appellant from the sounds of it, but your OP is innacurate.

I wish I could unstar and unflag
Deceptive language makes me angry...

Couldn't agree more, but lets have the revolution anyways, yeah?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I hope they get a sudden rash of violent protesters issuing out the reward for such treason.

I posted the link on facebook until they blocked me, I am sure with the amount of posts I got out there someone will pick up where I left off and carry the torch to plaster the governments COINTELPRO and propaganda pages. I don't care how many crazies come out of the woodwork - it looks good on them. If the people rampage them now, FREEDOM WINS because this is inflaming enough to really get people out there. Grab a megaphone and announce the death of the US constitution.

My canadian charter of rights is coming next, soon it will die (like it already hasn't at the toronto g20).

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Not for me, thaanks! I have my own constitution to uphold, and our courts still seem to work...
I suggest you should MODify your header, though...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
America land of the slave!
one judge dos Not have the power to do that.
and not the government ( the Mob )

so, this is why China came over.
to give obama tips,
on how to run the country.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I dont think romney is going to fix the problem.

Tis scarey times we live in.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!!!

This is not a news article from an unobjective reporter or law commentator. The person that wrote the article is the same person that petitioned the Supreme Court and what they denied was to hear his case. He is hardly impartial.

Also, notice how at the end he's trying to sell his book and plug his website?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

When you walk into a courtroom, look at the flag.

It's likely an admirality flag or something like. I read a link once that says that the U.S is not an independent nation, but rather a corporation.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
i thought we knew the constitution expired since the patriot act?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

shhhh, you can't talk sense to a lynch mob. People have been pointing out for pages that the guys case was denied to be heard, there was no opinion, and there will be no opinion. But alas, the sky is falling once more.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by johnny2127

shhhh, you can't talk sense to a lynch mob. People have been pointing out for pages that the guys case was denied to be heard, there was no opinion, and there will be no opinion. But alas, the sky is falling once more.

I concur. Every time someone will post that the title of this thread is misleading and expose the thruth behind the article, someone will come along in the very next post and give the biggest rant heard around the world.

This is probably only one of the few times I've ever read an entire thread with this many postings and to tell you the truth, I got a good laugfh and then a terrible headache.

Here's what I pulled up. SCOTUS Decisions: 18 JAN 11

Here's a link to the defendants published headlines at Now Public

The defendant is just one teed-off individual. He may have a case but his perpetual rantings are probably getting old. I feel like he'll have his day in court but for right now, he's just going to have to wait.

Like the very few poster have said here, relax. The SCOTUS don't have the power to void the Constitution even if every member wanted to.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
For the love of God, this article is a joke- I hate the term, 'sheeple', (seems like everyone is using it anymore), but by the fact that this thread has 67 flags goes to show that most no-one here has even a 9th Grader's background in American law, nor even bothered to read this poorly written article. Simply, the Supreme Court issued no decision (contrary to the article's title), as the Supreme Court refused to grant Certiorari (with good reason as this petition read like some angst-filled high school student wrote it). The Supreme Court cannot, by virtue of its nature, selectively void certain parts of the Constitution to suit some evil agenda...this article is total bullsh!t.
edit on 21-1-2011 by kissy princess because: 'cuz editing is power!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join