It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Tunisia Revolution! - How to Steal the President's Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This has got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen.

This construction worker is driving down the freeway with the president's limited edition Ferrari on the front forks of his hauler.

I wonder if he just keeps it in his yard as a conversation piece now? lol

You don't need keys if you have one of these!

edit on 20-1-2011 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That is pretty cool! Lucky guy can't beat a free Ferrari!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Randall07
That is pretty cool! Lucky guy can't beat a free Ferrari!

He was their president, not dictator.

It was bought from citizen's money.

You can bet that if we have a president spending our money on new Ferrari and caged lions, we'd be taking his stuff too!

But I'll leave the lion to someone like Skyfloating, infact, I may drop it off for her. lol
edit on 20-1-2011 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
You can bet that if we have a president spending our money on new Ferrari and caged lions, we'd be taking his stuff too!

But I'll leave the lion to someone like Skyfloating, infact, I may drop it off for her. lol

Would you?

All I hear from from people in other countries as well as mine is whining about how evil is the elite because they steal tax payer money and use it for their selfish purposes. Yet I haven't seen much direct action.

Ask yourself why aren't you taking stuff from people that steal taxpayer money in your country?

Tunisians do not talk anymore - they act. Go Tunisia! I wish there would be more brave people who are not afraid to revolt against oppression and greedy people.

The thing of course is that if you steal (is stealing a thing that has been bought by stolen money stealing?) in a time when there's not an absolute revolution in state you are put in jail and game over.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Get a key and take it for a joyride. As long as dude can afford it why can't he have a $310k car?

top topics

join