It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we gonna do it if we really don't want to dance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hey guys

I don't really know when this was made or how I came across it for that matter, but it brought a real smile to my face

At the beginning there's a sense of confusion, uneasiness & bewilderment
Yet by the end everyone is united in the joy of what's unfolding
& then suddenly it's over as quickly as it began & it's back to business as usual as everyone goes on their way.

Of course it was planned & rehearsed for T-Mobile at a London train station, yet it conjured up really strong emotion in me. A mixture of euphoria in close affinity to the thought of the whole world dancing together & then alas a sense of sadness in knowing it may never be

Anyway, see what you think...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I really cant stand these contrived adverts where the general public are now part of the advertising campaign. It's all very patronising.

I prefer this vid.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

It's actually offensive it's so stupid.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Obviously that guy is a chick magnet.The women were running to be with him,what a studmuffin.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Thanks for sharing this vid. I see what you mean, it does bring about warm feelings. It's nice to think that strangers on their way to their everyday designations can stop what they're doing, stop texting, stop talking on their cell phones and just start dancing together.

It might be an ad but it does seem like the people are really having fun which helps to make this a little more genuine. You never know, people might evolve someday to the point of not wanting to hurt anyone emotionally or physically anymore. We might one day want to actually start having fun together.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just glad i wanted nothing to do with females, and i mean ever.

Makes me want to puke humans.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

lmao.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Randall07

Thanks, that's all I was trying to convey.

To others, the fact T-mobile is a multi-national corporation marketing their brand is seperate to what I took from their ad.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

And what i see in this video is a flock of sheep...
But each to their own.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
...speaking of t-mobile... has anyone seen the ad they're running online that shows a real pretty girl in pink and white riding leathers in front of muscle bike?...

...the competitor shows up on the back of a pit bike (50cc ring-a-ding-a-ding-a-whiner built for kids) and the guy driving the pit bike kinda looks like and absolutely sounds like johnny anonymous...

...for reals... i wouldnt kid ya... it totally cracks me up everytime i see it, which is often cuz its played to death on msm games and i spend a lot of time there...

...about the video in the op - it was fun while they were dancin...

top topics

join