It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Dream MUST SEE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The AMERICAN DREAM is a 30 minute animated film that shows you how you’ve been scammed by the most basic elements of our government system. All of us Americans strive for the American Dream, and this film shows you why your dream is getting farther and farther away. Do you know how your money is created? Or how banking works? Why did housing prices skyrocket and then plunge? Do you really know what the Federal Reserve System is and how it affects you every single day?

THE AMERICAN DREAM takes an entertaining but hard hitting look at how the problems we have today are nothing new, and why leaders throughout our history have warned us and fought against the current type of financial system we have in America today. You will be challenged to investigate some very entrenched and powerful institutions in this nation, and hopefully encouraged to help get our nation back on track. Film by Tad Lumpkin, Harold Uhl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edit on 1/23/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The American Dream is just that now, a dream. Waking up from it just too painful for most to handle. I've tried to wake so many friends and family members and show them the truth, but it's as if the bliss of ignorance is preferred over the sour taste of truth.

Great film. I hope that it's being a cartoon will help dumb this message down into one people can interpret

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Lol @ "the federal reserve isn't a private bank"

I wonder why nobody takes these "conspiracies" seriously...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Ouch, the only dream I had left...crushed!!! lol
nice find!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Well My American dream is just making it out with my Eternal soul intact.
That's about all one can hope for anymore. Sadly.
edit on 20-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another nice video breaking down the money system. Anyone know how much money private individuals in the world hold? I wonder if we couldn't pay off the entire national debt in 1 day if we all do a chip-in lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I saw this a while ago, great cartoon, pretty funny too, at least the satire part. Worth watching, it's a good way of getting a message to the sheeple.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Lol @ "the federal reserve isn't a private bank"

I wonder why nobody takes these "conspiracies" seriously...

"Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."
-www.federalreserve.gov...

lool independent within i love how we sugar coat B S hehe

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That was a really good find. I love the quote at the end is so true people often scarfice their freedoms for security. Jobs are on example. When you work for a business you are really in a mini dictatorship. We have illusion of freedom but we are not truly free.
I know why I am considered dangerous because I challenge ideas and challenge businesses, companies and even the governments authority over me.
We all have bought an American Lie not a dream. The American Dream will only exist for all if we get rid of the chain that bind us the federal reserve and money. Now if money could just be used to exchange without it being in a debt system it would work. The way they do it now; it just creates debt. Sad!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Seedofchucky must be a dis info agent in the employ of the Rothschilds. The Fed would not put on their website "Oh, by the way we are here to take a cut of every dollar in print and profit no matter witch way the economy goes." The American people MUST WAKE UP and take back control of our money. I think it is too late to save the dollar, we need to start over with a new currency, as the Fed has sold us into death spiral of debt that could not be overcome if every tax payer paid 100%. The main stream media will never report on this they are owned by TPTB.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

what an awesome video. this should be sent viral on facebook.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

There is an illusion of a security blanket that TPTB push out to us. That illusion must be broken down as it only encourages government-reliance rather than self-reliance.

top topics

join