It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof 9/11 was an implosion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Muslims suspend laws of Physics part 1
www.serendipity.li...

The Muslims suspend laws of Physics part 2
www.serendipity.li...

Unexplained explosion of Building 6

www.americanfreepress.net...

Photo's clips and explanation of WTC Implosions

home.attbi.com...

Eyewitness's report bombs in WTC

www.rense.com...

Fireman a bomb went off

people.aol.com...

double explosion NBC

www.wnbc.com...

More eyewitness's describe multiple explosions
www.thememoryhole.org...

Wrong tower collapsed first

www.serendipity.li...

Building 7 implosion

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

FEMA report of Building 7 collapse a Joke

www.indymedia.no...

Building 7 was a head CIA HQ
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

History of Building 7

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

FEMA and Independent engineers report Molten Steel at the bottom of the WTC, which the Independent engineers say was caused by Amonium Nitrate which is used to put at the bottom of buildings so the demolition waves can run through the buildings easier, the molten steel was found on WTC 1 2 and 7. A Bright Amonium Nitrate type Mushroom cloud was seen rising from Building 1 2 and 7. And Seismic graph that shows a 2.1 and 2.3 Earthquake before both collapses

www.serendipity.li...

Fires burned for 12 weeks

www.newscientist.com...

science.howstuffworks.com...

Read that, on that, there is a video clip of a tower falling in the exact same fassion the 47 story high, twice as wide just as fat as the WTC building 7. It also says to make a building fall in a footprint is so sophisticated only a handful of company's around the world dare to do... Yet they claim building 7 collapsed because of fires, when nothing hit it and in the exact same fassion as a controlled demolition...

The rubble starts to shrink

www.serendipity.li...

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wonder how many peoples will believe those facts. And will that trigger an independent investigation ? I doubt it, maybe a couple of generations later they'll find the truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
"Why was the evidence, the metal parts of the collapsed towers, not kept to be analyzed? Why was the metal hauled away, with the aid of reputed underworld truckers, and then sold overseas to those nations pledging absolute secrecy of the contents? Certain flag officers contend their treasonous Commander-in-Chief, supervised by Daddy, ordered this to be done. � Sherman H. Skolnick: The Overthrow of the American Republic, Part 14"

The material is hauled off and sold to campanies made to swear secrecy as to the origins of the material so it isn't sold on E-Bay or some other auction by sick people to demented people.

Evidence? Evidence of the towers being struck by passenger planes fully loaded with fuel and hitting above the point where asbestos was used to protect the structure from fire (You see, the fanatical eco-freaks, without evidence that it would harm people, stopped the use of asbestos, thereby insuring the destruction of the towers and the deaths of the people) was all over the TV and internet for weeks. Of course, that evidence is no longer depicted as those in control of the left media want us to forget what we are suppose to be fighting for.
There's no more evidence needed, and the truth can be known to you today if you'd realize what is real and what is baseless theory.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Quote by TC
(You see, the fanatical eco-freaks, without evidence that it would harm people, stopped the use of asbestos, thereby insuring the destruction of the towers and the deaths of the people)

I thought it was the fanatical Doctors and American Cancer Society. DAMN them from trying to prevent lung disease!!!

I don't think asbestos would have made much of a difference. If the heat was intense enough to melt steel I imagine it would have screwed up asbestos as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sorry, if that is what you'd think, you'd be wrong. It was predicted when the asbestos installation was halted that is an airliner struck one of the towers it's go down dramatically quicker. The reason the asbestos was being installed was specificallt to keep the heat from getting to the steel as fast, allowing several hours for the people to get out.

The alleged data saying that the asbestos installations would cause cancer has long since been determined to be junk science. No, I did not say asbestos does not cause cancer, I said the installation of asbestos around the steel structure would not cause cancer.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm just ribbin ya TC relax. I believe you. I have no doubt as to the veracity of your science postings. It's just your politics I really question.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm not disgruntled. Darned thing about typing, no inflections of voice and changing of tone to indicate attitude. I'll try to remember to use more emoticons.

Don't feel bad questioning my politics. I try and keep an eye on them as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Now if only Bush & his Admins would do the same, TC...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What is the purpose of posting that pic?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
[Edited on 21-3-2003 by sherwoodsteele73]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why dont you elaborate?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i thought useless posts that don't contribute anything would be deleted. surely a picture of a lame idea that by now should bore people should qualify...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
whose ass are you trying to lick?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
..in fact the WTC totally falled because it was maintained but an external steel beams structure.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
and if you flip it over it does the pentagon... so what... why photoshop it? it's been played out I've only seen that around 500,000 times, even saw it on fox and friends a few days after it happened.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yes, keep ignoring the facts and make a big deal out of something small. That is my proof that those who are pro war doesn't know anything about the truth. None of you can "debunk" the original post.

I'd say stay on topic and show me why you know that those attacks were planned ObL only ? How come 500 peoples from certain country didn't go to work that day ? How come another company moved from the WTC just 2 weeks before the attacks ?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
FYI, I always ignore posts like yours.... Bellatrix... in court you'd loose
saying things like that.
Calling someone a moron shows your low level of education, so for me it's wasted time...

And still you can not provide me scientific information to debunk the links in the original post. Even American leaders couldn't present the world with hard facts about Iraqi's WMD's so that's why they bypass the UN, while stating they do that because another country ignored UN resolutions... I bet you don't understand that.

Anyway this was a reply to show you that those tricks don't work with me

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You have shown NO PROOF.
We are not ignoring facts. Present them to us.

And actually ya moron the topic of this thread is
100% proof 9/11 was an implosion

Well at least, he didnt *forge* proof .. that makes him more credibly than your crazy president

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join