It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fundamental flaw in relativity? You can (possibly) disprove FTL limit sitting right at your desk.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
If I am reading things properly here, it may take alot longer for the other side to move forward (difference of 6k/s verses 300k/s) meanwhile the compression wave races down the length.

You're missing three zeros. It's 6 km/s versus 300,000 km/s. If your pencil is made of diamond it's twice as fast, i.e. 1/25,000 of the speed of light.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phractal Phil

Originally posted by SaturnFX
If I am reading things properly here, it may take alot longer for the other side to move forward (difference of 6k/s verses 300k/s) meanwhile the compression wave races down the length.

You're missing three zeros. It's 6 km/s versus 300,000 km/s. If your pencil is made of diamond it's twice as fast, i.e. 1/25,000 of the speed of light.

Semantics. anything over 1km every 5 minutes is faster than I can run either way...

Damn you physics, you win again!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

All good to say, but there is a fulcrum point and a vacuum. if I change the fulcrum point I can increase/decrease the speed of any object disregarding inertia, so I use a light beam instead, change the fulcrum point and inversely accelerate the the other end of the light pencil. Assuming it has no mass, the force I exert at the ppoint of of force can be multplied exponentially.

hence E=MC^2 (+1) or MC^(+N), just change the fulcrum point.

So easy to go FTL, just add a positive value, same goes for kiddies seesaws to change weight/gravity/inertia distribution for equal values.

And Atlas shrugged

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon
reply to post by SaturnFX

All good to say, but there is a fulcrum point and a vacuum. if I change the fulcrum point I can increase/decrease the speed of any object disregarding inertia, so I use a light beam instead, change the fulcrum point and inversely accelerate the the other end of the light pencil. Assuming it has no mass, the force I exert at the ppoint of of force can be multplied exponentially.

hence E=MC^2 (+1) or MC^(+N), just change the fulcrum point.

So easy to go FTL, just add a positive value, same goes for kiddies seesaws to change weight/gravity/inertia distribution for equal values.

And Atlas shrugged

Happy Hunting

HADES

Sorry, the above would earn you an instant fail in a physics test

It's impossible to create a light pencil made out of photons.
Reason being that the moment a photon has left the emitter, whether it be from a torch or a jedi light saber, the stream of photons become completely independent and out of your control ... meaning that you will not be able to manipulate the light beam as if it was a solid and tangible item.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Actually it wouldn't give me an instant "fail" in physics because it is a thought puzzle, just like my namesake of Maxwells Demon equations. But you mention the light sabre as a rebuttal? The light sabre is a "contained" harmonic recursive of light within a magnetically entangled field using plasma.

Please study tachyon quantum entanglement with instantaneous transmission, use google and FTL is now possible.

But this is faster than light, so is this the equation for a tachyon field? ... Their argument used the fact that there can be an apparent instantaneous interaction in ... Most physicists say this is a quantum effect where no information can .... E = mc2/sqrt(1 - v2/c2). As the speed approaches the speed of light, ...
www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/PhysFAQ/Relativity/.../FTL.html

and appears in the famous equation of mass–energy equivalence E = mc2. ... for example in the concept of quantum entanglement to describe effectively ... A medium, also known as a transmission medium, is a material... n of the material (n = c / v). ..... signals can lead to a paradox of causality A tachyonic. ...
www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Speed_of_light - Cached - Similar

Quantum Geometry of Wormholes1 post - 1 author - Last post: 5 May 2010
Then this constant 9696969696=fselff(140c2/N)2 will define a .... is practically instantaneous in the so called quantum-entanglement. ...
www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id...4FF1... - Cached

Speed of light: Definition from Answers.comWhen v is zero, γ is equal to one, giving rise to the famous E = mc2 formula for ... and would lead to paradoxes such as the tachyonic antitelephone. ... An example involves the quantum states of two particles that can be entangled. ... Another quantum effect that predicts the occurrence of faster-than-light speeds ...
www.answers.com › Library › Science › Sci-Tech Dictionary - Cached - Similar

Not including the redshift through gravity lenses has now been proven to be false with a time/shift pase value.

Need I say more, or are you willing to learn or should I fail you as you provide no scholarly evidence to disprove myself, whereas I have provided information and facts which you must understand before you make baseless claims.

So please feel free to dispute me with facts and not baseless rhetoric, I will debate facts, not falsehoods. Provide clear and concise arguments.

Use Google, search FTTL, tachyons, etc. And maybe just some basic study of gravmagnetics & fields wave propagation and explain why recently scientists have discovered that the sun affects carbon radiodating and that the spin ratio changes 36 hours BEFORE a solar flare, which may be a particle that is smaller and faster than a neutrino??

Oh yeah, start with the Maxwell Demon physics please, then tie that into tristate data quanta mechanics and at least if you have some basic understanding of electricity, OHM's Law.

This might help you understand instead of using baseless rhetoric with no facts to back yourself up with. I'm here to teach you something, so do me a favour and learn please.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Sorry, I forgot to refute your following comment;

"It's impossible to create a light pencil made out of photons.
Reason being that the moment a photon has left the emitter, whether it be from a torch or a jedi light saber, the stream of photons become completely independent and out of your control ... meaning that you will not be able to manipulate the light beam as if it was a solid and tangible item."

Explain in detail the HADRON Collider then?? it uses heavy particles, but I'll make it really SIMPLE for you, I can slow light down by shining a torch in water or any other permeable matter, to manipulate the speed, also I can use a standing wave in coherrent light (LASER) which is faster and has been proven.

Go search and come back with facts please, happy to debate.

Happy hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

The point is that you can not manipulate photons you already emitted by manipulating photons you are currently emitting, unless they are entangled. In the LHC the particles are manipulated by the magnets placed around the ring.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Mr tauristercus

I have to point out your following comment from another forum post where you admit you are neither a scientist nor a mathematician.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"A possible method for faster than light communication using Pi"

"I have to admit to being nobody's idea of a well informed biologist or mathematician ... I simply have these occasional loony ideas and like to throw them out for general consumption. End quote

Good to see you admit that you don't understand. that's part of the learning curve.

well done

HADES

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Astronomy 101 as of last week, gravity lenses do manipulate light, hence the very recent discovery that redshift phases of light have increased the age of the universe as the constant is now variable @N values.

If there was a Big Bang and we are travelling at the speed of light outward from the Omega Point then why do do we exist before the light has been trasmitted to us as we see from distant universes? Therefore "something" went FTL.

Tachyons & Higgs-Bosun particles + electromagnectics, ZPF's, eather, call it what you will, we "look" back in time, it may help to use spiral fractal harmonic equations with an inverse field theory (tristate quanta variables) and we can go "forward". If we can calculate the unique tachyon spin ratio we can communicate anywhere in the universe and therefore navigate to where & when without wormholes but a form of hyperspace.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

But the gravitational lensing happens at the point of large concentrations of dark matter. The light first have to travel there before it is affected by it. What you do with the original light source has no influence on it.

Maybe a good way to visualize it is a water hose. Once the water is out the hose, you can't manipulate it anymore. Pointing the hose in another direction will not change the direction of the water that is already out, just the water that is currently coming out.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Your quote;

"The point is that you can not manipulate photons you already emitted by manipulating photons you are currently emitting, unless they are entangled. In the LHC the particles are manipulated by the magnets placed around the ring. "

My quote that you had read before;

The light sabre is a "contained" harmonic recursive of light within a magnetically entangled field using plasma.
Please study tachyon quantum entanglement with instantaneous transmission, use google and FTL is now possible.

Notice I had previously said "particles are manipulated by the magnets" & "light within a magnetically entangled field using plasma"

I don't think you had read my previous comments 2 or 3 posts prior, I am using your very own words here to prove you haven't, but having not read my previous comments it is good you have the correct theory in mind. Good logic.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I assumed you were talking science fiction there. I never heard of such a thing as a magnetically entangled field, let alone how such a field is supposed to contain a "harmonic recursive of light" (whatever that may be). You were initially talking about light beam, that is what I was reacting to.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Dark matter; the missing universe;

Maybe the dark matter travelled faster than light; eg turn on a light an the photons travel from A to B measurably, but switch of the light and "all points" are now instantaneously dark, hence dark matter is faster than light. No one can measure how fast darkness.

But that depends on the measurement, Shroedingers Cat scratching at the walls. that is the current knowledge we are allowed.

The gravity lensing manipulates the speed of light, so if gravity or water can slow the speed of light the I would logically think that darkmatter can inherrently increase "visible" speed light. Black hols appear so from the outside, but tip that 90 degrees and we have quasars, which in effect is a gravity lense using a venturi effect wherby the incoming particles are accelerated from the speed of light and condensed to form a faster moving particle, same as magentic induction within toroid field magnetics to increase the incoming voltage, or as simple as using a magnifying glass to to focus incoherent light from the sun into coherrent light beams that makes paper burn releasing energy. just light LASERS operate. So we can then maipulate redshift phases at will. The astonomers need to find a base variable point by identifying the gravity lenses and the spaces in between to find a bell curve medium, which I assume they have already.

The comment;

"What you do with the original light source has no influence on it."

Yes it does as explained above, we manipulate that light coherrent (LASER)/incoherrent(LEDS) to focus or scatter the photons, however HADRON use magnets as you correctly stated to manipulate the light beam, but remember the magnets, and this is a very important concept, is "bent" into a cirlce. The magnets attract/manipulate the spin ratio, the closer the rdaial spin to the magnet the slow the ratio, and on the other side of the cirle of magnetic influence spin ratio increases "making a curve"

Just like a baseball player throwing curve balls, manipulate the spin ratio of an object in a circle, or tennis, cricket, fottball etc.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I hope this helps understanding of "harmonic recursive of light spirals as a magnetically entangled field"

Teleportation via maximally and non-maximally entangled mixed statesFile Format: Microsoft Word - Quick View
The SME can be driven by the magnetic field in this case, ..... Implications and consequences will be discussed in the light of our own works. ..... The harmonic balance result, on the other hand, if expanded in the .... The recursion part has been parallilzed and ran was given in our central cluster(hpc). ...
www.bose.res.in/~bosefest/talk-final.doc - Similar

Experimental demonstration of quantum memory for lightFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by B Julsgaard - Cited by 292 - Related articles
first, interaction of the input pulse and an entangling field with ... position of magnetic sublevels of the ground state of an atomic ensemble. As in ref. ..... modes of defects in a harmonic lattice but, like solitons, they ...
quic.ulb.ac.be/_media/publications/2004-Nature-432-482.pdf

Quantum Physics Discussion Forum - Page 2... long distance correlations between entangled photons and nuclear components? .... It is my personal believe that light is actually just a magnetic field that is ..... use of a recursive equation in which the output determines the new input. ... between 2 points much like the current harmonic oscillator model. ...
www.physicsmyths.org.uk/discussions/quantum2.htm -

[PDF] Entangling Dipole-Dipole Interactions and Quantum Logic in Optical ...File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by GK Brennen - 1999 - Cited by 5 - Related articles
create entangled states of atoms. When the light field forming the optical lattice is both ... atoms trapped in harmonic wells, interacting coherently with a classical field and with each other ..... 2, and an internal state denoting one of the ground magnetic .... found using recursion relations, B nl, ′ n ′ l , p ...
cdsweb.cern.ch/record/402921/files/9910031.pdf

Abstracts for Coherence, Control, and Dissipation6 Sep 2009 ... But while for good reasons the nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) community has ... In this talk I will describe a method of recursively concatenated .... Spectroscopy with quantum entangled fields may be described. ... on the whole real line for the harmonic oscillator modeling a single trapped ion. ...
www.ima.umn.edu/2008-2009/W3.2-6.09/abstracts.html - Cached - Similar

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

As far as I know, it has never been "observed" that dark matter can travel faster than light. But if it were so and we are going to use dark matter to influence the direction of a light beam over a distance in order to allow faster than light communication, we may as well just use the dark matter directly as medium to communicate, and leave the light out of the loop altogether. Problem is though that we are unable to interact with dark matter.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Very good question, we are now outsite the square box of E-MC^2;

We can't "observe" darkmatter, yet we can't observe radio waves either, but we can obsers a very small portion of visible light like a rainbow, so then we have to go back to frequencies & wave form matter. If dark matter make up them majority of the unviers we can "detect" and light (C) has a variable value, then we would need to exponentially increase the speed at which we can "record" data, at present we do this @ C, but if you spin a particle faster and decrease the orbiting variable there should be a crossover point, hence a recursive value, but if you want to detect the dark matter you need to "flip" the detection apparatae, like Norht & South of a magnet, but there is a static value in between, so to detect the dark matter we need the "static" value, flip it, inverse it and we can find it.

If we can "find" & manipulate dark matter then we can do many things, but if you do find out how, use that knowledge for peace.

The analogy of turning "off" the light switch, which is faster than turning light "on", is inversely exponentially recursive.

For every action there is a reaction through a static state transition point - Omega

Here's a baseball example, the ball gets hit by the bat, but you are already aware of the momemtum and travel, and you catch it in your mitt, either you see into the future to and "pre-analyse" the trajectory, or miss the ball and lose the game.That could be called precognition or quantum entanglement of the baseball is a photon.

Keep up with the hard questions, very good and logical too.

Happy Hunting.

HADES

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you, Deamon, but the university seminar that awarded you that fancy looking diploma was actually a Star Trek convention.

What happened to my "ignore" button?

edit on 2011/1/23 by Phractal Phil because: To soften personal remarks.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yay! I love troll physics!

trollphysics.tumblr.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phractal Phil

Thanks FractalPil (pun intended) I did ask for some facts not unacknowledgeble comments, it would be better that 1you refute my knowledge than childish comments. At least I can provide facts and knowledge for further sutdy relavent to the question in hand.

I would assume that you have read the material I have provided, and at least come back with some verifiable facts to debate.

Well, htat's trolldoll menatality. make comments with no fact nor understaniding, I did say I am here to research ,learnn, understand and teach, but I have issues with children like yourself who don't read the material and make baseless comments without "LEAST 1 FACT".

So yeah, bring it on, if you want to refute me, use facts, provide links to research. It may be heavy duty physics, but that comes back to the OP's original question - KNOWLEDGE.

My 3 year old has better logic than you do, at least she asks why, and when she has the facts, then the debate begins. Eg; Why did the apple fall out of the tree as opposed to "chicken little".

It's nice to belittle what you can not comprehend, but therefoe for you to feel that that emotion without study to provide at least a debatable argument, I would suggest that you don't understand basic math nor physics.

So, go to the previous knowldge I have so kindly referenced for you to study & make a logical debate of the physics involved instead of baseless comments.

If I am incorrect in my math, prove your point logically, provide facts so we can have a debate. I have yet to see anyone disprove my theory/logic YET.

At least if I have a debate with someone I provides fact, WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS??.

Please study higher mathermatics & physics, or at least as a child does & understand OHMS LAW.

And, if you understand fractals, well, very happy to teach you too, live up to your name,

Here's a clue, don't use Pi fractals, use Phi@N instead.

Don't get mad, get even, provide facts.

Happy Hunting

HADES

top topics

<< 1   >>

join