It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So many planes? - UK skies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I was just reading another thread about chemtrails and decided to look out of my window. Usually I see about 2 planes a day from my window but today I must have seen about 8 in the last 40 mins more still coming.

When I first moved to this address (UK) I bought a camcorder with a decent zoom to examine for myself the chemtrail issue. I was quite dissapointed with the level of air traffic I witnessed but today, such a lot of planes in the sky.

Can people in the UK take a look at the skies and tell me if you notice a higher frequency of air traffic.

Also, the sky does have a layer of 'foggy' cloud.

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Totally thick fog most of the morning here in Liverpool, cleared around lunch time. Still mildly misty but the sky out of my office window is usually riddled with chemtrails to the point where the sky genuinely looks a mess.

I get a lot of low flying due to the flight path for the airport, but also alot of high altitude planes which cause the chemtrails that are in no way destined to land at any local airport. These chemtrails are always criss crossed, and form clouds in under an hour (I can see a fair distance so can track any type of movement away from their point of origin).

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Im glad you posted about this, ive had my eyes to the skies all day because of the amount of air traffic. Ive also noticed that so many of them seem to be changing/correcting course a lot.

Im in the north east and counted 7 visible aircraft and theyre contrails in the sky above my house at one point, something ive never seen before. A definate increase IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

You sure its not just contrail? I mean you say you work near an airport. Planes do come in from different angles, which could be why you see criss-criss patterns. And because there is so much air traffic, that's probably why you are getting the smog/cloud formations.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i live in ireland and yesterday there was way way more air traffic than i normally observe. they kept coming in two's aswel, as you described about 6-8 every half hour or so for the day!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

hey folks, hope your all well.
I have wondered this for some time now, we are fogged up north today but there has been times in the past where I have question the amount of planes I see in one timeframe. I dont know much about flying but I have been looking out the same window for 13 years and sometimes I see planes in new bits of the sky, like going in the opposite direction than normal. Anyway, yes, I can look into the sky on days and see more planes than usual.

take it easy folks.

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's probably wind related.
If the wind is not nominal for take off and landings they will switch runways about and planes may use a different approach direction, hence why you are seeing more planes than normal.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Definatly more planes and helicopters in the sky over wiltshire the last few days also 2 days ago at about 8pm i saw a plane with no lights on at all fly over my garden i could just about make out the silhouette of it there appeared to be a helicopter following it?!!??!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Cheers eveyone, glad its not just I.

I hope its not got owt to do with this awful cough I've had for a while.

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
To OP: You have just been Chemtrailed. : )

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
It's probably wind related.
If the wind is not nominal for take off and landings they will switch runways about and planes may use a different approach direction, hence why you are seeing more planes than normal.

Fair point, very reasonable but invalid on this occasion as there's no obvious wind today. Also, the 'new planes' we all seeing are at considerably higher altitudes to be considered on a 'approach' path.

Either way I turn, I'm not blind.

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I too have noticed a hge increase in air traffic, and today out over the north sea at a big height i saw 2 planes, probably jets doing a lage circle, leaving a contrail. It looked like the second jet was catching the first jet, almost like a chase.

I wonder if any Russian jets were approaching UK airspace again?

I have also noticed a lot of planes circling the airport (aberdeen) recently, especially this week. Yesterday i saw a plane circling the airport which was totally black but has 2 propellar engines. Never seen a black prop plane before. No visible markings what-so-ever
edit on 20/1/11 by jrmcleod because: To add more comments

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here's my favorite links for watching aircraft www.radarvirtuel.com...
This was a good one to use during the icelandic ash cloud flight restrictions, the BA planes were already flying around and forced the uk to lift the ban!
also this one www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this!

I just posted the following thread in a different forum yesterday -(one closer to home)
These are in the Irish sky.

''Hi,

Has anyone else noticed the amount of airplanes over kilkenny the last few days, especially this morning?

Only since 8.30 am this morning (it's now 11.50am) I must have seen at least 15 of them... all with contrails being left behind.
I think it's a bit odd with the amount of them!

At one point, I seen 3 of them all pass each other at the same time.''
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a *huge* increase for my area, compared to the usual. I am seeing the sky just full of planes all day, with many many at a time. I would love to have a day free, where I could actually count how many I see in one day.
The increase is only since a few days ago. I don't know what to make of it.

And since I actually posted that on the forum a few days ago, there has been an even bigger increase again.y]
edit on 20-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Adding info.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

Thanks for posting that Scooby!
Now I know my imagination isn't running away with me! lol!

I'm in Ireland too, and the amount of air traffic is astounding me to say the least!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I live near an airport but don't usually see many planes, few hours ago though as the sun was starting to set I did notice quite a number of planes and contrails. Not sure if it's unusual or I just barely noticed before living so close to an airport to not really pay much attention but it was a bright blue sky and they were definitely contrails.

Now the small silver object floating like it was suspended in mid air above a particular distant plane and contrail might be another matter....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Now the small silver object floating like it was suspended in mid air above a particular distant plane and contrail might be another matter....

I noticed that too - seriously!
edit on 20-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Definitely not contrail, this stuff lingers for way longer than contrails do and as I say more often than not it goes on to form herring bone like cloud. The fp for the airport runs in the opposite direction to the chemtrail formations and the planes destined for there are extremely low in the sky. The culprits are much higher up and as I say not on the fp.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I work near Blackburn, live near Oldham! they have been chemtrailing in teams off two all day yesterday and today, North-South / East- West and visa versa,

We do have Liverpool, Blackpool, Manchester Airports in an 70mile radius! how ever these planes are to high to be landing there and they were definately not just flying over linking to the towers for contact. These planes were and in most cases twin engined A320 sized or slightly larger 757, but predominately white twin engines no carrier logo's,

If Mosanto are selling Aluminium resistant seeds now, what does that tell you considering one proven element is Aluminium that is being sprayed on us! Regardless that Aluminium is also a naturally occurring element farmer of days gone by didn't need these GMO seeds! And why have they built a seed vault, to mitigate against completely destroying all our abilities to farm due to the pure evil being foisted on us from all directions by the wanna be NWO Junkies,

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

last night between 21:20 and 21:45 there was an unusual amount of air traffic heading south from the north-west coast perspective. some big big birds and the rest big birds. at least nine in half an hour all heading south.
strange thing was i watch every night from a vantage point where i have wraparound vision albeit 90 degree segment with 5 degree elevation. skies were clear last night with the full moon. as they left my field of vision, i heard a louder one straight above me on cone reconing. i sweeped the sky 360 and there was no i repeat no sign of any aircraft although the engine noise was louder than all the others. wind wasn't a factor as the previous contrails had hardly any drift. quite strange. when i got home half hour later, another similar noise but no aircraft seen from the garden. pinpointed both noises right above me by sweeping head 360, finger in one ear and the other positioned vertically upwards, head and bod tilted. how queer!
f

top topics

<<   2 >>

join