It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travel to Mars in Three Hours.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wow.. NICE find! Imagine the possibilities!!

I recently created a thread about NASA's announcing the discovery of thunderstorms that create particles and waves of ANTIMATTER above them (LINK HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

That could be relevant because the ANTIMATTER could be used to power the MAGNETIC device. In essence, you would have an...

ANTIMATTER MAGNETIC DRIVE --or-- "ANTIMAG" Drive.

Further, we (as a species) might have already developed this method of travel 50 years ago. When OPERATION PAPERCLIP brought Nazi scientists to the US after the end of WWII, they were put into positions of authority in highly classified research, most famous of which is the atom bomb project. Other technologies were developed and then privatized in order to maintain ultimate secrecy. While privatization achieves supreme, corporate secrecy, it also puts the tech into the hands of the (soon to have become the) global elite.

Authors/people such as Richard Dolan, Mike Bara, Joseph Farrel and Richard Hoagland have postulated the existence of a "breakaway civilization." That is, the people with fantastic technology (like the kind in your thread that allows for the travel to other planets and star systems) have kept it sealed tight, the highest of classifications. They are to the "average earth citizen" as the average earth citizen is to someone from one of those tribes in remote jungles who throw spears at helicopters. To them, helicopters are UFOs (or whatever they'd call them in their own terms). To us, breakaway technology is our UFO sighting. While our scientists sit in helicopters watching the natives hurl spears, breakaway civilization citizens might very well sit in UFOs watching us go nuts filming, running away or trying to make contact.

If this technoogy had been developed in the 1950s, mastered over the decades (as the rest of the world was embroiled in petty conflicts and war), and used to colonize other planets... If so... Breakaway citizens could very well have a kind of "star fleet" with ships regularly venturing farther into the unknown, with colonies spreading our human seed across the stars like dust.

Who knows where all of this is leading... Our government has been up to something for so long. We just don't know what. Perhaps all of the chemtrail spraying and all the poisoning of our food and water (and immunizations) was a clandestine way for them to prepare us for the rigors of other worlds, sort of building up our immunity to things and conditions found on other worlds. Maybe all this madness is a preparation for colonizing other worlds...

These are the considerations that having such travel capabilities bring about. When you can travel to other star systems in a matter of days or even months... An entire universe of possibility OPENS.

Could ANTIMAG be our gateway into areas previously reserved for science fiction? Wouldn't that be a neat kind of thing?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I dreamt of this, but it being completed in the year 2054, if it is developed sooner, then "future" history has been altered, also many people foresee myself on some of those three moths trips to a distant solar system.

So chances are by the time I am sixty it will be open for public, which would be cool, I would love such a future.
Imagine being a scientist at Alpha Centauri, would be amazing.

Except I won't land on the small "rouge moon" that might have an atmosphere, bad things happen.

Let's just say, exploration would have to be done carefully or destructively, we may find something that we don't want.
Either way still awesome.

Edit: almost forgot, in 2054 it was called the "quantum field generator" some black dude is going to be a big help with the project, glasses, possibly slightly large.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Good shout Krom.

That guy was really getting on my goat too, i just couldn't articulate the words well enough to tell him so.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff- great find! If only this could work, we would be looking at interstellar travel within most of our lifetimes. It would explain all those UFO's too. I want to believe!!

S&F

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Yeh. UFOs. Some are ours. Some I dont know where come from.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
gotta love the way they trickle down old tech to us little people eh?

first its ohhhh it maaay be possible.
and then its ohhhhh we have to do tests.
and then its ohhhh its too dangerous for the rest of the world to have.. etc etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
gotta love the way they trickle down old tech to us little people eh?

first its ohhhh it maaay be possible.
and then its ohhhhh we have to do tests.
and then its ohhhh its too dangerous for the rest of the world to have.. etc etc.

And then we start to see "glowing birds" in the sky.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I find it funny that science placed such limitations on speed. Science is based on observations and lots of assumptions, when they can't figure something out. It's starting to look and sound like Religion when we get into topics like FTL. Have you ever seen a naturally formed square bubble? No... Why? It's not natural? Science would say that such things don't exist. I say that square bubbles do exist within the center of 6 bubbles. The 7th one.
FTL doesn't occur naturally so science dismiss FLT as being fiction. This is wrong... FLT may be obtained by calculating the spacial displacement by the mass of the object at its given velocity, giving you the frequency. Frequency generated may be inverted and transmitted to cancel drag. Same as sound cancellation technology. Once drag is canceled out, the object in question may enter slip stream, in a warp bubble.
The Earth operates @ 6Mhz and has a warp bubble that extends up to the ionosphere. Some would say that the ionosphere is the bubble itself. I tend to think of it as more like the event horizon.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, anything is possible. My biggest concern would be whether or not we could physically withstand such travels. Half of the bragging rights would be getting there, the other half would be surviving the experience.

Pretty cool find though.
edit on 26-1-2011 by BL4CKST4R because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join