It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel spy base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

"Because it obviously says "Originally posted by gravitational" right above it, meaning he posted gravitational's post that contains your quote. How stupid can you get"

It is highlighted on my page , thats where the confusion came. But thats because im logged in . I understand that now . this was posted right under my reply to him "Either you clicked the wrong name or... your an ... "

Why does this mean to you ?

"Was it clear enough for you?
Obviously not since you answered him in two different posts, one after the other, calling him an idiot in one of them"

Did you even read what i replied to ? Did you see what he said ? Are you kidding me?

"Since you were so quick to attack the messenger, you completely overlooked the fact that the ORIGINAL messenger was a Russia Today Youtube news video. Infowars just wrote up an article about that Youtube video, and the Youtube video is from this original Russia Today story.

So while you are bashing "the messengers" - why don't you bash Russia Today too? Or is your real agenda just to whine about Alex Jones & infowars?"

Fail to check dates?

Justified....

"Now either im an idiot or....."

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
It is highlighted on my page , thats where the confusion came. But thats because im logged in . I understand that now . this was posted right under my reply to him "Either you clicked the wrong name or... your an ... "

It's highlighted on everyone's page, regardless if you or anyone are logged in or not.

I'm glad you understood you got it all wrong. As I said - if you can't even figure out how quoting on ATS works - I highly doubt you'd even understand what a SIGINT base really is.

Rest assured ? By what basis ? your trust lol?

Having served in the Israeli military I myself know what's spying worthy material and what's not. Intelligence agencies prefer actual work, you know, aerial footage, location of wanted terrorists.. not tapping on to your phone and listen to you having phone-sex.

You could take my word for it or you could keep staying in panic. It's really none of my concern to be honest.

Yea just like we obviously need patriot act.

No relation what-so-ever. Israel does need an intelligence agency, just like Norway does.

Not just Israel every nation that does unauthorized no merit baseless spying .... not just israel this thread is about israels big spy center . You have a narrow mind

Funny because the title is "Israel spy base" and I see nothing written that even hints that you're talking about intelligence by everyone and not intelligence by Israel.

I also suppose you have 'missed' the gigantic list of countries that runs intelligence agencies, so guess what - I'll post it again!

Argentina
Coordinación de Informaciones de Estado (CIDE)

Australia
Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS)
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)
Australian Army Intelligence Corps (AUSTINT)
Australian Federal Police (AFP) Intelligence
Defence Imagery and Geospatial Organisation (DIGO)
Defence Intelligence Organisation (DIO)
Defence Signals Directorate (DSD)
Office of National Assessments (ONA)

Bangladesh
Directorate General of Forces Intelligence (DGFI)
National Security Intelligence (NSI)

Belgium
Staatsveiligheid / Sûreté de l'État (SV/SE) – State Security Service

Brazil
Agência Brasileira de Inteligência (ABIN) – Brazilian Intelligence Agency

Canada
Canadian Security Intelligence Service / Service Canadien du renseignement de sécurité (CSIS/SCRS)
Communications Security Establishment (CSE)

People's Republic of China
Ministry of State Security (MSS)

Colombia
Agencia Central de Intelligencia (ACI) Central Intelligence Agency (of Colombia)

Cuba
Dirección General de Inteligencia (DGI) General Directorate of Intelligence

Czech Republic
Bezpečnostní informační služba (BIS) – Security Information Service
Úřad pro zahraniční styky a informace (ÚZSI) – Office for Foreign Relations and Information
Vojenské zpravodajství (VZ) – Military Intelligence

Denmark
Politiets Efterretningstjeneste (PET) – Danish Security and Intelligence Service
Forsvarets Efterretningstjeneste (FE) – Danish Defence Intelligence Service

Egypt
Al-Mukhabarat al-'Ammah – Egyptian General Intelligence Directorate
Mabahith Amn al-Dawla al-'Ulya – State Security Investigation Bureau

Finland
Suojelupoliisi (SUPO) – Security Intelligence Service
Keskusrikospoliisi (KRP) – National Bureau of Investigation

France
Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE) – General Directorate of External Security
Direction Centrale du Renseignement Intérieur (DCRI) – Central Directorate of Interior Intelligence

Germany
Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND) – Federal Intelligence Service
Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (BfV) – Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
Militärischer Abschirmdienst (MAD) – Military Counterintelligence Service

Greece
Ethniki Ypiresia Pliroforion (NIS) – Hellenic National Intelligence Service

India
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA)
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)

Indonesia
Badan Intelijen Negara (BIN)

Ireland
G2 Army Intelligence (G2)
Garda National Surveillance Unit (NSU)

Israel
ha-Mossad le-Modiin u-le-Tafkidim Myukhadim (Mossad) – Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations
Shirut Bitahon Klali (ISA) – Israel Security Agency
Aman – Military Intelligence Directorate

Italy
Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Interna (AISI) – Agency for Internal Information and Security
Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Esterna (AISE) – Agency for External Information and Security

Jordan
Dairat al-Mukhabarat al-Ammah

Lithuania
Valstybės Saugumo Departamentas (VSD) – State Security Department
Antrasis operatyvinių tarnybų departamentas prie Krašto apsaugos ministerijos (AOTD) – II-nd Investigation Department

Malaysia
Kor Risik DiRaja – Royal Intelligence Corps
Malaysian Special Branch of the Royal Malaysian Police
National Security Council (Malaysia)
National Security Division (BKN)
Research Division
Defence Staff Intelligence Division
Public Safety & Security Division

Mexico
Centro de Investigación y Seguridad Nacional (CISEN) – National Security and Investigation Center
Agencia Federal de Investigacion (AFI) – Federal Investigation Agency

Morocco
Direction de la Surveillance du Territoire (DST) – Directorate of Territorial Surveillance
Direction Generale des Etudes et la Documentation (DGED) –

Netherlands
Algemene Inlichtingen- en Veiligheidsdienst (AIVD) – General Intelligence and Security Service
Militaire Inlichtingen- en Veiligheidsdienst (MIVD) – Military Intelligence and Security Service
Nationaal Coördinator Terrorismebestrijding (NCTb) – Domestic Counter-Terrorist Unit
'Fiscale inlichtingen- en opsporingsdienst (FOID-ECD) – Fiscal Information and Investigation Service

New Zealand
New Zealand Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS)
Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB)

Norway
National Security Authority (NSM)
Norwegian Police Security Service (PST)
Norwegian Intelligence Service (E-tjenesten)

Pakistan
Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)
Military Intelligence (MI)
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Federal Investigation Agency (FIA)
Criminal Investigation Department (CID)

Philippines
Office of the President
National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA)
Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA)
Presidential Security Group - Presidential Intelligence Company (PSG-PIC)
Department of National Defense
Intelligence Service of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (ISAFP)
Philippine Army - Intelligence Security Group (PA-ISG)
Philippine Navy - Naval Intelligence and Security Force (PN-NISF)
Department of Justice
National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
Department of Interior and Local Government
Philippine National Police - Intelligence Group (PNP-IG)
Department of Finance
Bureau of Customs - Intelligence Group (BOC-IG)
Bureau of Internal Revenue - National Investigation Division (BIR-NID)
Department of Transportation and Communications
Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines - Security and Intelligence Service (CAAP-SIS)
Land Transportation Office - Intelligence and Investigation Division (LTO-IID)
Philippine Coast Guard - Intelligence, Security and Law Enforcement (PCG-ISLE)

Poland
Agencja Wywiadu (AW) – Foreign Intelligence Agency
Agencja Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego (ABW) – Internal Security Agency
Służba Wywiadu Wojskowego (SWW) – Military Intelligence Service
Służba Kontrwywiadu Wojskowego (SKW) – Military Counterintelligence Service

Portugal
Serviço de Informações de Segurança (SIS) – Security Intelligence Service
Serviço de Informações Estratégicas de Defesa (SIED) – Strategic Defense Intelligence Service
Sistema de Informações da República Portuguesa (SIRP) – Intelligence System of the Portuguese Republic

Romania
Serviciul Roman de Informatii (SRI) – Romanian Information Service

Russian Federation
Federalnaya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti (FSB) – Federal Security Service
Glavnoye Razvedyvatelnoye Upravlenie Genshtaba (GRU) – Main Intelligence Directorate of General Staff
Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki (SVR) – Foreign Intelligence Service

Saudi Arabia
Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah – General Intelligence Directorate

Serbia
Bezbednosno Informativna Agencija (BIA) Security Informative Agency
Vojnoobavestajna agencija (VOA) Military Intelligence Agency

Singapore
Security and Intelligence Division (SID)
Internal Security Department (ISD)

Slovakia
Slovenská informačná služba (SIS) – Slovak Information Service
Vojenská spravodajská služba (VSS) – Military Intelligence Service

South Africa
National Intelligence Agency (NIA)

Spain
Centro Nacional de Inteligencia (CNI) – National Intelligence Centre

Sweden
Kontoret för särskild inhämtning (KSI) – Office for Special Acquisition
Underrättelsekontoret (UNDK) – Intelligence Office

Republic of China (Taiwan)
National Security Bureau (NSB)
Ministry of Justice Investigation Bureau (MJIB)
Bureau of Military Intelligence

Turkey
Milli İstihbarat Teşkilatı (MİT) – National Intelligence Organization

Ukraine
Holovne Upravlinnya Rozvidky (HUR) – Central Intelligence Directorate
Sluzhba Bezpeky Ukrayiny (SBU) – Security Service of Ukraine
Sluzhba Zovnishnioyi Rozvidky Ukrayiny (SZR or SZRU) – Foreign Intelligence Service of Ukraine

United Kingdom
Defence Intelligence
Secret Intelligence Service (SIS or MI6)
Special Branch
Security Service (colloquially MI5)
Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)

United States
Independent agencies
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
United States Department of Defense
Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency (AFISRA)
United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (MI)
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA)
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
National Security Agency (NSA)
Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI)
United States Department of Energy
Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence (OICI)
United States Department of Homeland Security
Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A)
Coast Guard Investigative Service (CGIS)
United States Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
United States Department of State
Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR)
United States Department of the Treasury
Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence

Vietnam
Tổng cục 2(TC2)

edit on 23-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Also, I'd like to point you towards information regarding what SIGINT is.
I'd like you to read this very carefully and tell me what have you gathered at the end. Maybe then you'll be able to understand what is the purpose of that base and maybe you'll even stop thinking that the Israeli army needs to breach your privacy as if someone in the IDF even cares about who you are or what's your business.

SIGINT

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

"It's highlighted on everyone's page, regardless if you or anyone are logged in or not.

I'm glad you understood you got it all wrong. As I said - if you can't even figure out how quoting on ATS works - I highly doubt you'd even understand what a SIGINT base really is."

I already said something was wrong right at the end of the reply ....and yes your right it does highlight on the other pages i just checked. But i had stated something was a miss with.

" "Either you clicked the wrong name or... your an ... ""

back to whats at hand

Really you will tell me what Sigint base is ? Thats fantastic im glad your finally getting to something productive.

"Having served in the Israeli military I myself know what's spying worthy material and what's not. Intelligence agencies prefer actual work, you know, aerial footage, location of wanted terrorists.. not tapping on to your phone and listen to you having phone-sex"

Listien towel boy , how do i verify you were in the military ? how do i verify your position in the military ? did you clean dishes or wipe the boss shoes ? Who are you to tell me what Intelligence agencies do behind the scenes? Atleast put up some credientials something of merit . something of substance ... how about a few pictures of you having beer with MOSSAD agents? Everything has a behind the scenes my good man . Just like the universe . What intelligence agenices for the media and the show versrion of MSM is one thing and what happens behind the scenes is another thing . This is not really a big secret . Its generally how the TPTB usually like it . Gives the masses a nice version to be happy with for a bit.

"No relation what-so-ever. Israel does need an intelligence agency, just like Norway does."

Why post the context of the patriot act? here i'll do it for you

"Israel obviously needs to keep an eye on the middle east since most of the countries that surround us are hostile to our existence"

Yea just like we obviously need patriot act

Israel neesd to keep and eye just like the usa needs to keep an eye heance the patriot act comment...

back to whats at hand...

"Funny because the title is "Israel spy base" and I see nothing written that even hints that you're talking about intelligence by everyone and not intelligence by Israel"

Really Maybe thats because this thread happens to be about the recently reported one ? Intelligence by everyone was to comment about your get israel shut down comments. Your out of context cherry picking comments are really getting outta hand billy....

" also suppose you have nothing to response to the gigantic list of countries that runs intelligence agencies, so guess what - I'll post it again! "

Hehe i love when people post up long threads to hide there ignorance of the discussion at hand .... It makes you feel a little smarter when you have a long thread and hit reply of something i already know about right ?

While your at that cute list why don't you find some pictures of the others and compare it to Israels? Oh and while your at it could you see how many of those countries shares other bigger intelligence base networks? Because there countries cannot afford one of the bigger ones like the select few have ...

"Also, I'd like to point you towards information regarding what SIGINT is" - wiki link

Oh thank you so much . What would i do without you ! How great you are your highness with such knowledge .

"I'd like you to read this very carefully and tell me what have you gathered at the end"

"Signals intelligence (often contracted to SIGINT) is intelligence-gathering by interception of signals, whether between people (COMINT, or communications intelligence), whether involving electronic signals not directly used in communication (ELINT, or electronic intelligence), or combinations of the two. As sensitive information is often encrypted, signals intelligence often involves the use of cryptanalysis. Also, traffic analysis — the study of who is signaling whom and in what quantity — can often produce valuable information, even when the messages themselves cannot be decrypted.

As a means of collecting intelligence, signals intelligence is a subset of intelligence collection management, which, in turn, is a subset of intelligence cycle management." en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like spying to me .

"A category of intelligence comprising either individually or in combination all communications intelligence (COMINT), electronic intelligence (ELINT), and Foreign instrumentation signals intelligence, however transmitted.
Intelligence derived from communications, electronic, and foreign instrumentation signals"

Yup ...

"COMINT, which is defined to be communications among people, will reveal some or all of the following:

1.Who is transmitting
2.Where they are located, and, if the transmitter is moving, the report may give a plot of the signal against location
3.If known, the organizational function of the transmitter
4.The time and duration of transmission, and the schedule if it is a periodic transmission
5.The frequencies and other technical characteristics of their transmission
6.If the transmission is encrypted or not, and if it can be decrypted. If it is possible to intercept either an originally transmitted cleartext or obtain it through cryptanalysis, the language of the communication and a translation (when needed).
7.The addresses, if the signal is not a general broadcast and if addresses are retrievable from the message. These stations may also be COMINT (e.g., a confirmation of the message or a response message), ELINT (e.g., a navigation beacon being activated) or both. Rather than, or in addition to, an address or other identifier, there may be information on the location and signal characteristics of the responder"

yup pretty standard...

"A basic COMINT technique is to listen for voice communications, usually over radio but possibly "leaking" from telephones or from wiretaps"

yup...

"Monitoring friendly communications
DNI depiction of a NRO SIGINT satellite obtaining data on Western EuropeMore a part of communications security than true intelligence collection, SIGINT units still may have the responsibility of monitoring one's own communications or other electronic emissions"

this is all your link ....

"Electronic signals intelligence (ELINT) refers to intelligence-gathering by use of electronic sensors"

Oh this is one i like!

What i've learned? They are pretty advanced in spying and have alot of tools and toys at there disposal

"Maybe then you'll be able to understand what is the purpose of that base and maybe you'll even stop thinking that the Israeli army needs to breach your privacy as if someone in the IDF even cares about who you are or what's your business"

Would you like a list of Israel breaching ? I really don't want to insult your intelligence ... the purpose of the base is to spy and gather intelligence my problem is not just Israel but all intelligence networks with unauthorized , meritless baseless tapping privacy issues my good man.

They don't have to care about me , im a average nobody no problem pal ... does that help you sleep at night ? Do you feel btter now ? Let it all out ...

I see your all quite on the shut down israel rant? May i ask why ?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Listien towel boy , how do i verify you were in the military?

As I said - I don't really care. I don't try to prove anything by saying I was in the military. I did specifically said that you could either take my word for it or simply stay in panic. I don't care the slightest.
It's also common sense really. Intelligence agencies have more important stuff to do than crack your phone line wherever you are at now. Unless you're a wanted terrorist, or know one.

Just thought you should know - Israeli service is mandatory. Everyone is in the army when they are 18.

Hehe i love when people post up long threads to hide there ignorance of the discussion at hand .... It makes you feel a little smarter when you have a long thread and hit reply of something i already know about right ?

Nah. Just goes to show countries such as Norway and India have just as much intelligence efforts as Israel, and you are only picking out Israel due to your obvious rage against it.

While your at that cute list why don't you find some pictures of the others and compare it to Israels? Oh and while your at it could you see how many of those countries shares other bigger intelligence base networks?

Lol, there are pictures right there in the WP article I've posted later on.

For your comparing abilities, the Israeli SIGINT base looks about the same size as only the New Zealand one.

Sorry for the small pic. The bigger one is 404.
Edit; seems this one is off aswell. Nevermind that then.

Looks like spying to me .

LOL ofcourse it's spying! Just like every SIGINT base everywhere. Nobody said it's a design factory.
What I'm asking is what's so strange about it if every modern country in the world uses it? Including such countries that are as liberal as it gets, like Belgium, Norway, Finland, Ireland etc.

What i've learned? They are pretty advanced in spying and have alot of tools and toys at there disposal

Yup. Go IDF go.

Would you like a list of Israel breaching?

I'd like a list of Israel intelligence breaking into innocent people's privacy in a way that is different than say, Belgium or Finland for example. Please do hand me such a list!

You have my word for it that if you provide such a list, or even a few cases, I'll leave this thread as fast as I got here.
Untill then you'll have to put up with me.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Your analysis of the SIGINT information I've shown you is pretty childish to be honest. What have you done exactly other than copy/pasting the article and commenting "Yup, looks like spying" - "Spying for sure!" ? Not much apparently.

Do explain in your own words what SIGINT actually is. If you fail to do that, you fail to prove you have understood what purpose does a SIGINT base holds.

Make sure to check out the section where it says who is targeted.

Still waiting for a simple answer.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Israeliguy, save your strength my friend.
The more chucky writes, the more dumber this thread is becoming.
As I said – futile.

Oh, btw, I love the “towel guy” thing. I'll add it to my notebook under: " Intelligent things people say trying to prove a point"

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

As I said – futile.

Oh, btw, I love the “towel guy” thing. I'll add it to my notebook under: " Intelligent things people say trying to prove a point"

Im glad you've taken something away from this .

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

As I said – futile.

Odd you missed this gem from your side.

as opposed to the goat-milking, camel-racing left-handers that surround them

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

"As I said - I don't really care. I don't try to prove anything by saying I was in the military. I did specifically said that you could either take my word for it or simply stay in panic. I don't care the slightest. "

Then why bring it up if you have nothing to back it up with ? Stay in a panic ? Who is staying in a panic ? Why make up things ?

I could care less if you don't care the slightest , i never asked you to care......

"It's also common sense really. Intelligence agencies have more important stuff to do than crack your phone line wherever you are at now. Unless you're a wanted terrorist, or know one.
Just thought you should know - Israeli service is mandatory. Everyone is in the army when they are 18"

a) You don't know what intelligence agencies do

b) Unless you're a wanted terrorist or know one ? How does one determine whos a terrorist ? Do you understand how many broad defintions of terrorist there are ?

"Nah. Just goes to show countries such as Norway and India have just as much intelligence efforts as Israel, and you are only picking out Israel due to your obvious rage against it."

Wrong again sugar , This is a recently reported one . You would know that if you had checked the dates . Thats why its a thread . Im not anti-israel . Im anti zionism . I have no problem with jews I have problem with the zionists infliration of Israel and the abusive powers they hold ... Again your pre concieved notion , I understand .. why you would sympthaize with israel don't worry i won't cry disinfo or zionist on you . I know ur just a internet troll with some time on his hands.. nothing more..

"Lol, there are pictures right there in the WP article I've posted later on."

LIke i said compare those picture to what israel base is . The one israel has is a huge operation i know you wanna compare it to oher countries to get your point across but you've already missed the basic point with your "anti-semtic rants against me "
... natural byproduct..

"For your comparing abilities, the Israeli SIGINT base looks about the same size as only the New Zealand one."

check again..

"LOL ofcourse it's spying! Just like every SIGINT base everywhere. Nobody said it's a design factory.
What I'm asking is what's so strange about it if every modern country in the world uses it? Including such countries that are as liberal as it gets, like Belgium, Norway, Finland, Ireland etc."

I gave you the reasons for why spying is wrong , but you ignored it and tried to continue you rant . I don' think you understand adminstrations like Israel vs the rest of the world . Israel does what it wants when it wants. Israel has many lobby groups many organizations for anti-semitic , Israel seems to have amazing influence over world leaders in many differnt nations . When isreal turns on there spying equipment you know here doing more then bird watching..

"I'd like a list of Israel intelligence breaking into innocent people's privacy in a way that is different than say, Belgium or Finland for example. Please do hand me such a list! "

Oh would you ? No problem , kindly ask the Israeli administration to give me access to classified and sensitive material and i'll right up my report.

Don't worry i'll wait........

"You have my word for it that if you provide such a list, or even a few cases, I'll leave this thread as fast as I got here.
Untill then you'll have to put up with me"

Yea you have my word too i will gladly get you the list soon as you can get me some top level access....

DOn't worry i'll wait

"Your analysis of the SIGINT information I've shown you is pretty childish to be honest. What have you done exactly other than copy/pasting the article and commenting "Yup, looks like spying" - "Spying for sure!" ? Not much apparently"

Childish statements ge childish responses ....

"Do explain in your own words what SIGINT actually is. If you fail to do that, you fail to prove you have understood what purpose does a SIGINT base holds"

I have and you agreed .. it didn' take much either look for your self above you posted ....

"LOL ofcourse it's spying! Just like every SIGINT base everywhere"

Like i said spying . and what i copy and pasted is the cute words they use to make i sound technical

you know like how some call torture "tactical questioning"

Whatever happened to shuting down the Israel spy base rant? I've asked you twice about it now ? Where are you on that ? Have you changed your stance?

Have you realised that not every thread about Israel is anti-semetic ?

I like jews , i don't like zionism terrorism with a giant spy base that most likely acccess more information then all the oher intelligence agencies combined . But of course thats just my opinion .

Israel does what it wants when it wants..

This spy base is just an example of the awesome deadly power of the octupus of terrorism

Me and im pretty sure most of the world , want nothing to do with Israel . Isreal sticks her nose where it doesn't belong .

The reason why Isreal spy base is such a big deal because they are ISRAEL lol

THey make american politcians shake to there knees when it comes to confronting them

they have many confirmed cases of false flag operations and spying ...again i don' want to insult your intelligence im sure you know

They are above and beyond what the united states has to say .. what he U.N Security concil says , matter of fact what the inernational community says...

They are a "state" so small yet so much influence

You bet your ass i'll make a thread about a Giant Israeli Spy base..

Come to think of it ... Im gonna do more threads on Isreal lets see how many anti-semtic comments come through lol

Thank you for making me realize how important it is to expose Israel alot more

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is so idiotic. You cant even quote right and the most of your posts are not more than pure flaming, zero facts, zero evidence and only speculations and false accusations.
I'll address the least BS infected parts of your post 'cause they just keep getting less and less worth replying to.

Your spelling also hints of your very young age so I'm not sure if I'm doing all of this for nothing. Last thing I want is to debate (if you can even call this debating..) with an uneducated, obviously biased and raging teenager about intelligence issues.

Wrong again sugar , This is a recently reported one

Urim base isn't even a secret base. The term "recently reported one" is simply illogical since it's nothing new. Infact it was created many years ago.

LIke i said compare those picture to what israel base is . The one israel has is a huge operation i know you wanna compare it to oher countries to get your point across but you've already missed the basic point with your "anti-semtic rants against me "
... natural byproduct..

I did compare them. You can do it yourself.
The Israeli one is tiny compared to the european ones, and it shows in the pictures. The only one the same size of the Israeli one is the one in New Zealand. And I even think it's alittle bigger.

I gave you the reasons for why spying is wrong

Nope. Copy/pasting and adding "Yup looks like spying to me!" after each and every paragraph doesn't cut it.
Explain what this base in your own words, one or two lines that's all. I bet you don't even know where to start.

The best thing you have managed to come up with so far is "the purpose of the base is to spy and gather intelligence"
NO KIDDING SHERLOCK!

Mind being alittle more specific? Lmao.

Oh would you ? No problem , kindly ask the Israeli administration to give me access to classified and sensitive material and i'll right up my report.

I can't see the point in asking me if I'd like such a list as if you already know for fact every breach of privacy made by Israel, then when I (surprisingly I suppose) ask for that list you tell me you don't have any information.

Such useless arguments.

what i copy and pasted is the cute words they use to make i sound technical

you know like how some call torture "tactical questioning"

WTF are you on about? Stop doing drugs.

This spy base is just an example of the awesome deadly power of the octupus of terrorism

If being a terrorist state equals having intelligence base, 90% of the world are terrorists.
I guess that makes Israel cool. Thanks.
Fear the power of the deadly octopus!

The reason why Isreal spy base is such a big deal because they are ISRAEL lol

Didn't you just say you're not anti-Israel? Heh.. Yeah didn't expect much, kiddo.

they have many confirmed cases of false flag operations and spying ...again i don' want to insult your intelligence im sure you know

I don't actually, and you are invited to show me these 100% proven facts about confirmed cases of false flag operations, but I'm afraid you're just going to whine again saying you don't have access to top secret files or any other idiotic argument of the sort.

You bet your ass i'll make a thread about a Giant Israeli Spy base..

So far the only effect your thread has created is making the OP look like an immature dumbass with no debating abilities what-so-ever.

Come to think of it ... Im gonna do more threads on Isreal lets see how many anti-semtic comments come through lol

Whatever floats your boat dear. I'm sure these threads will make *lots* of difference in the world.

Thank you for making me realize how important it is to expose Israel alot more

You're welcome. I encourage you to do this on a daily basis.

Do you want me to give you a quick lesson on quoting? Because your posts are a terrible mess with you not knowing how to quote..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join