It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I have never seen this footage before I found this video pretty interesting something appears to buzz a helicopter. The video was on a mexican show I wish I knew more spanish I think the guy with the beard on the show is a very respected news journalist. He is not afraid to speak on the topic of UFOs as most American journalist are If he is the guy I think it is. This might not be of Alien origin but it is very strange looking quite small and appears to move really fast maybe a new UCAV.

video

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This is the video created by the Sci Fi channel as a promo. It is not real, although it is pretty cool! The woman in the helicopter has admitted that she's just an actress and this was a paid job. It's supposed to be a couple on a helicopter tour of New York City (pre-911) who are just lucky enough to catch this amazing footage of a ufo! There have been numerous threads on this in the past.

d1k

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Makuahine
This is the video created by the Sci Fi channel as a promo. It is not real, although it is pretty cool! The woman in the helicopter has admitted that she's just an actress and this was a paid job. It's supposed to be a couple on a helicopter tour of New York City (pre-911) who are just lucky enough to catch this amazing footage of a ufo! There have been numerous threads on this in the past.

lol, show me where sci fi.com says its a promo made by them. this is NOT a promo by sci fi.com, this is a video that has been around for a long time, some people claim its a hoax but so far no one has any proof of such. there are quite a few other threads about this video, do a search and you'll find them.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This WAS a Sci-Fi TV promo. This gets brought up at least once a week. You can do a search to find the official threads on this subject. The woman n the video is Chris Steins (co-founder of Blondie) wife Barbara.

www.blondie.net...

"a tv spot with a fake photoshop (or whatever) ufo etc etc etc so once again the sci-fi tv spot with the ufo at the world trade center is not a 'real' film of a 'real' ufo, barbara is the person in the helicopter but she was just pointing at empty sky and the ufo images were put in later, neither she nor i have had any alien encounters, been abducted by space. or other aliens, and we are currently not hanging out with any space aliens and to the best of my knowledge have nevr met any creatures from outer space, have never been on a flying saucer etc etc etc"

d1k

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
www.blondie.net...

is that site supposed to be for real. I could make a site like that in 2 seconds, with the same half a**ed grammar as well.

again, it states no where it was a promo.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
It is the official Blondie website, with blogs by Chris Stein founding member of the band Blondie. I doubt if he cares about perfect grammer as he writes blogs. www.blondie.net...

When they say, "TV SPOT" that means commercial, which mean promo. They are all the same thing. If you have ever watched the Sci-Fi channel they have lots of these.

But seriously, this thread will be locked soon. They all get locked because there are main threads already on this topic. If you are still believing this is a real UFO then you are way behind. This information came out months ago.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If it was a promo Blondie got a bum role in it I could not even see the women clearly at all. I happen to watch Sci FI Channel alot and have never seen this promo do you know what Sci fi movie it was from.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This promo never aired. I don't think it could be shown after 911.

Here is the actress's website: www.mysteriousmysteries.com...

In her resume: SCI-FI Promo (The Blimp) Principal Sci Fi Channel

[edit on 11-7-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
again, it states no where it was a promo.

HERE. There it is with the SCI FI advertising stuff left in.

www.scifi.com...

[edit on 11-7-2004 by spngsambigpants]

RR

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What was funny about those "Happens" series of promos that Sci Fi did was that they would always try to "sneak" the Sci Fi Channel logo into the supposed "event". In this one for example as the "object" speeds up and out of view it's contrail circles a smaller circular cloud making the logo out of the contrail from the "ufo" and the cloud that was already there.

In another promo they had an "attack" of ladybugs at a family picnic where in the last shot of the video the ladybugs were circling a smaller circle of ladybugs which also made out the Sci Fi logo.

The promos were ok but they shouldn't have presented them as real events because apparently lots of people got mad at the channel for "deliberately misleading" their loyal viewers.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by RR]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've seen that Sci-Fi trailer on the air before some years back before 9/11. I find it sad that sci-fi channel can overestamate the intellegence of its tv audience. No wonder Orson Wells fooled so many people.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Man Lotar
I've seen that Sci-Fi trailer on the air before some years back before 9/11. I find it sad that sci-fi channel can overestamate the intellegence of its tv audience. No wonder Orson Wells fooled so many people.

Orsons Wells invaders from mars comming to earth an attacking the earth is alittle different then something moving pass a chopter really fast. This video if seen out of context and edited could make it confusing but I doubt anyone killed them selves and went crazy with fear after seeing it. If anything this video rasied the question what the hell was that,

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why do I see the same UFO of size, speed, shape on several 911 video footage? Did the CNN make some hoax in the favour of Scifi channel? It is funny to me. The official version could be lying well enough, as in most UFO cases they do so.

new topics

top topics

join