It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Seeing a ghost of someone who is alive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Paulos

It could have been that he was napping and out of his body while dreaming . Or perhaps, he had been cloned by aliens and you saw his doppelganger (spirit double).

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Paulos

I've just joined because I googled this phenomenon & this site came up so I joined to discuss it.

A few years ago I'd just bought a gold watch that I was wearing at the time of this incident, so I'd double checked the time. I went out on my motorbike to get some things from the shops. It was a clear summers day. When I got back I rode my motorbike round to my back garden and peered into my lounge window. The sunshine shone through my front door into the lounge and I called see the shape of my wife at the bottom of the staircase. The light shining through made what I presumed was my wife into a silhouette. I watched through the lounge whilst seated on my motorbike wondering what my wife was pondering before going up the staircase and wondered why she hadn't heard my motorbike? Then after some time after her seemingly looking up to the stairs then start to ascend and thus disappear from sight. Then to my amazement I heard a voice from the garden..'Did you get what you wanted from the shops?', it was my wife, I was visibly shocked as she told me later. I jumped off the motorbike and wandered upstairs looking for a possible intruder, no one was there, but looking down at my watch it had advanced almost half an hour.

It wasn't a case of, did I see something I wasn't sure of but a case that I'd definitely seen something for maybe 15 seconds, the advancement of the watch maybe irrelevant but unusual a new watch advances almost half an hour in such a short time. I think this was unique that I may have seen a spectre of a person alive but by these accounts I've read here its not so unique.

I think there is things in nature that we cant explain because its so complex and I believe there is a dormant power that sometimes raises its head, something that you cant actuate at will its just something that's a rare occurrence with no rational explanation.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join