It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing a ghost of someone who is alive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos

I've never really thought about that, its interesting though. It does sound a little like the ending of Lost

Damn that ending to the hell from which it came >.< . I sat there in front of the tv for like 10 minutes after it was over just saying "seriously?" lol!
edit on 20-1-2011 by angrymomma because: My net crapped out or something b/c it only put like half the response up O.o

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

you, me and millions of others all thought the same thing I think. haha

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Greensage

I find your comment quite interesting Greensage, but I have 1 question. You say that you began asking, "Have I died?" back in november. What I wanna know is, were you injured or in an accident or something?? Or you think it may of happened and you have absolutely no recollection of the event that caused it?

Well, it was exactly in November when everything I ever wished upon sort of "showed up" in my life. I did mention this in another thread and the details are quite terrific but I am trying not to jinx them because I do like this life versus the one that I worked so hard in creating on my own.

Here is a link to that thread, it's a long read but worth it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

Interesting, can you give some details, I do not watch TV at all anymore and I do not know this show. Isn't it a plane crash of people with a monster on an island?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Interesting and I have heard of this - I saw a vid from a camera in the bathroom (why a camera was in the bathroom is beyond me) but it showed the person that came in just disappear. Wish I could find that vid.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Interesting turn of events, My immediate thought was a residual haunting until you said he was still alive, but another question I'd have for you is how many years has that many worked there?

How many thousands of times has that man gotten up and walked to that same bathroom I wonder.

Surely an imprint is left that you may have been sensitive to, or at least aware enough to have sensed.

Thought projection is another possibility, especially if all the man was thinking about was finishing his segment of work so he could get into that bathroom to do the deed.

See if it keeps happening,

Maybe you work with a wizard.

-G

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Is there such a thing as seeing a ghost of someone who is actually alive?

Something very strange and weird has just happened to me in the last 30 mins. I am currently at work and just got up to go to the toilet. Our office is quite large, split in two with a a corridor leading from both sides of the office towards the toilets. I was walking down the corridor, approaching from one end, and a guy who works in the other side of the office was approaching from the other end. So we were walking towards each other. As we got close to each other I nod my head to acknowledge him

He goes into the toilet before me and the door closes, I enter literally 2 or 3 seconds later. Theres no one in the toilet!!! .. Theres only one way in and out. Our works toilets are quiet small, so theres nowhere to hide. When I leave the toilet, hes at his desk, where he has been for ages apparently. Its kind off freaked me out. Have I just been hallucinating or could I have actually seen him or something going into the toilet before i did?
edit on 20-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

A similar thing happened to me a couple of times. If you believe in "ghosts", then in my opinion it's not that you are seeing the same person who is alive and well, it's that you are seeing a "ghost" or apparition imitating somebody you know. Like I said, I've had at least three instances of this happening, and each time it freaked me the $%&* out. If these didn't feel 100% real I'd chalk this up to hallucination, but even at this point in time I have no idea what to think.

The first time this happened I was a teenager, maybe 15 years old. I had just gotten out of the shower on a Saturday morning, and I walked into a room I shared with my younger sister. She was kneeling in front of the TV and I was standing behind her, brushing my hair. I asked "What are you watching?" but she wouldn't acknowledge me at all. I asked again "What are you watching??" but she didn't reply. Instead she stood up, turned toward a small hallway in our room, and walked into the closet. I thought this was really bizarre so I laughed and followed after her. I opened the closet expecting to find her in there, but she was not there! I was baffled. I turned around, walked to the opposite side of the room and watched her appear in the hallway, coming into our room from the kitchen. I couldn't believe it! I told her what had just happened, and she told me she's been in the kitchen the whole time! Not only was I fully awake, I had just gotten out of a shower and it was daytime. I then realized I never saw the girl's face, I only saw the back of her. She had the same hair as my sister, similar outfit, but it wasn't her.

The second time this happened it was in the same room, but this time I saw someone else being replicated. It was night time and I was getting ready to go to sleep. I put on my headphones and listened to music. I wasn't sleepy yet, but I closed my eyes. My sister and I shared a bunk bed. She was above me, already asleep. I suddenly heard what sounded like a lion roar. It wasn't like the animal, but as if my sister tried to imitate a lion. I laughed, took off my headphones and asked what the hell that was all about. I got no response, so I got out of bed and looked at her. She was asleep. I got back into bed, put my headphones on, closed my eyes again when suddenly I feel the end of my bed sink, as if someone was sitting there. I opened my eyes and I saw a friend of mine sitting at the end. I said "Hi Martin". He didn't reply. I wasn't surprised that he was there, because his parents often came to visit in the evening hours, sometimes later than was appropriate. Martin didn't reply. "Aren't you going to say hi?" I asked him. At that point this thing lunged at me, changed shape, and all I could see was a head a foot away from mine, screaming at me. I got so scared, I got out of bed and ran out of there like it was on fire. I told my parents what happened, but they didn't believe me of course. They checked under the bed like parents do. I couldn't sleep with the lights off for a week or two after that, and while falling asleep I couldn't look in the same direction as long as we lived there. It was one of the scariest things I've ever experienced.

The third time it happened I was an adult. I thought I had seen my ex come into the living room from the corner of my eye. I couldn't see his face, but the body shape was pretty similar. I even started talking to him but got no response. When I checked the room out, he wasn't in it. In a few minutes he came in from a completely different room. Very strange stuff.

So, in conclusion.... in my opinion it's possible you saw something that was imitating a person you know.
edit on 20-1-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

Maybe this sort of thing happens when we dream at night,sometime I feel like I have out of body experiences when I have vivid dreams and it feels like I have a whole other life going on somewhere else.Very odd feeling ......

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I've heard of cases where a murder or other tragic event happened at a place that was so powerful or negative that it actually left an imprint of the event while the people were still alive... Also, how does our dreaming mind conjure up images of people that we have never seen before? Perhaps those people are other dreamers... Or ghosts.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Alphaprimez1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hey, I got another question. How come we never see ghosts of dead people from the future? I mean, once you're dead, I would imagine that all the limitations of space and time would be gone, so it would be just as easy for a spirit to visit us from the future as it would be for them to linger around from the near or distant past.

Just thinking out loud on the screen.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
reply to post by Paulos

Interesting, can you give some details, I do not watch TV at all anymore and I do not know this show. Isn't it a plane crash of people with a monster on an island?

Yeah thats what it was about. A plane crash on a mysterious island that shifts through time and includes a smoke monster.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Interesting turn of events, My immediate thought was a residual haunting until you said he was still alive, but another question I'd have for you is how many years has that many worked there?

-G

He has actually only just started working there around a month or so ago, so I dont really know much about him. He could be a wizard or have some special ability for all I know.
The whole biulding is only about 12 years old too, so its not like as if its an old building that could be haunted. I've worked there for 12 years and not experienced anything like that before. I started just before we moved to the new building.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

thats some great stuff you have witnessed there, even though they sound like it would scare the cr@p out of you.

With what happened to me today, it was just like everything was normal. I seen his face as he was walking towards me as we got closer I nodded to acknowledge him and say hi. But now when I think about it more. I actually think he ignored me. I dont remember him saying hi back or smile at least

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

He goes into the toilet before me and the door closes, I enter literally 2 or 3 seconds later. Theres no one in the toilet!!! .. Theres only one way in and out.

Maybe I am reading this wrong and misunderstanding....Are you referring to the bathroom door, or the Toliet stall door? Why do you follow someone 2 to 3 seconds later into the toliet?
edit on 20-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318

He goes into the toilet before me and the door closes, I enter literally 2 or 3 seconds later. Theres no one in the toilet!!! .. Theres only one way in and out.

Maybe I am reading this wrong and misunderstanding....Are you referring to the bathroom door, or the Toliet stall door? Why do you follow someone 2 to 3 seconds later into the toliet?

I mean the bathroom not the actual toilet cubicle. When I read it now, it sounds dodgy. hah. It was the actual bathroom. I wasnt following a guy onto a toilet cubicle.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

No worries, I assumed that...But then again, if you just happened to say the bathroom toilet door, I would definitely be confused.

Maybe you are a "sensitive" and are picking up on future death events...Be sure to keep an eye on that guy in the next coming weeks. Have you spoke with him at all?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
you have a bad connection, you're experiencing lag.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by memnoch25

I just had the same thought..In one of the books i read it mentions that when you are sleeping and want to go to the toilet..You Astral travel to the the toilet then wake up and go.But the fact, you astral tralval to the toilet first is interesting.
You might have seen your Co worker,in his astral state heading to the loo?
I heard an interesting statement on the radio a few month back...The statement that mattered was " We as humans have two states of conciousness one when we are awake and one when we are asleep..Then the question should be, not why do we sleep?..but why are we awake?....This is an interesting field of inquiry into the human condition,because it might be that their is in fact only one state of conciousness.The one state being the "hard dream" of waking reality,and the other end of Conciousness that of "dreaming reality".At some stage it would figure that some of the aspects of the two ends of the "one conciousness reality" would tend to merge.IE. Say for instance I'm dreaming and your not,and in that dream i'm interacting with your reality,by using a loo in the same building. I'm sure therein ls a clue to the human condition.I have a few anacdotes,but enough to sugest that while we have bodies,we are anchored,so firmly, that other end of conciousness is but dimly percieved,unless actively searched for.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

I don't think you can call it a ghost, but yes, you can see the Spirit of a living human being, if they are bi-locating at the time. A few years ago a friend and I, we live 1200 miles from each other, began an experiment in Telepathic transference. This experiment ran for one week. During that time, she saw me in full apparition, and I saw her the same way. We had any happy times doing this exercise. Sadly, the power center to make this happen is the loser Chakra, the one dealing with sex. We had to stop it, as we are both married. But! It works!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I've had the same thought.You are not alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join