learn more

Welfare Tab For Children Of Illegal Immigrants Reaches $600M

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

It all depends on how you class freedom.

Health should not be apart of the freedom debate and dont forget that privatising health cover wasnt always so in the states.

It was only in the 70' that happened. Nowadays it is the doctors( prvate ) and insurance companies that conrol the cost of health cover.

I have seen supposed reports of bills for $10k for an MRI?? WTF

I could get one tomorrow free of charge if my GP deemed it necessary for my health care. and i bet it doesnt cost that much.
It's not freedom its health slavery and capitilism at it's best and exploiting you!
edit on 20-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

You are paying for it trough taxes. Imagine if you had that money, to do with as you wished, instead of the Govt taking it.
It isn't free. Nothing is free.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What I find unacceptable is that illegals are catered to while citizens struggle, suffer and sometimes fall through the cracks. I have seen illegals get jobs over an American citizen who was more qualified back when I had a job. That was shocking to me. I have seen elderly turned away for help with medical because they made 3.00 over the poverty line, while illegals have all their needs met.

The illgals I worked with had no intention of becoming legal because they say they get a lot by being illegal and that America is stupid.
They pay for false documents and lie their way through the sytem.

Here's a good one for you, I worked with women who had boyfriends living with them and their combined income was well over the poverty limit. They lied saying they were a one income household with 3 children. They had all their needs met and had no worries. They had money to send out of the country, nice vehicals, nice clothes, all the latest gadgets and big t.v.s, cable televisions, computors etc.

Though we have always been a melting pot of cultures, we are now overcome with spanish speaking illegals who have actually changed America. We are forced to dial one for our own language, signs are everywhere in spanish. Even simple factory jobs require you to be bilingual in your own country.

All they do is whine and demand rights. With millions of unemployed citizens, they have no right taking our jobs. They have also lowered wages for citizens who do have jobs. They think nothing of shoving aside the people who are coming here with respect and doing things the right way.

Illegals have no background checks therefore we get the gang members, murderers, pedophiles, thieves etc. They have no health check and bring in diseases.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by macman

It all depends on how you class freedom.

Health should not be apart of the freedom debate and dont forget that privatising health cover wasnt always so in the states.

It was only in the 70' that happened. Nowadays it is the doctors( prvate ) and insurance companies that conrol the cost of health cover.

I have seen supposed reports of bills for $10k for an MRI?? WTF

I could get one tomorrow free of charge if my GP deemed it necessary for my health care. and i bet it doesnt cost that much.
It's not freedom its health slavery and capitilism at it's best and exploiting you!

Seen and experienced are 2 difference things.
I have negotiated a pregnancy bill down by half, just by paying in cash.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Correct me if i am wrong, as i dont keep total track of the US laws and bills etc but with the new health bill, as far as i knew, it was more to regulate and bring health insurance down in price...

That still doesnt account for the poor peple that cant afford it full stop. Some people are put into debt for 10+ years because something happens and they are sent to the ER and surgery etc, but then... the bill comes. oh but wait, you get the option of installments over the next 10 years

What?

You know how many firends i have that have been scared outta their wits about visiting the states because if something happens they are screwed. Although travel insurance will cover some of it, it doesnt always cover it all.

Then compare that to to travelling to NZ ( New Zealand ) - Medicare (AUS) had reciprocal benefits so you will be covererd there because they know the government is in control of health cost's..not private hospitals or insurance companies.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

We can't not help if the kids need it

Why not? I mean if you're white and a legal citizen they do let you starve. And I am one who knows first hand... I been paying into the corrupt system since 15 when I started my first job and when I needed it they took a crap on me!!!! Even medicaid (when I was working FT for a Insurane Company that refused to provide me insurance) dropped me as soon as I pushed the dang kid out and dropped him after two months!!!!

Corrupt bastards is all they are and I really think they want genicide, but some perverse sick, backwards genecide of their own kind? Maybe from self hatred and some idiotic misplaced feeling of guilt? IDK?
edit on 20-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: space bar is being retarded today!

edit on 20-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

but thats's fine... i am happy with that. If i pay all these years of taxes and then i have a heart attack or god forbid cancer.. i know i will be covered no matter what. That i will be treated just as importantly as the PM or president or even the richest person. Not because of how much i earn but because i am a person.

Never forget we are all equal!

How much you earn shouldnt define how well you are looked after in sickness or times of crisis.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Don't want to burst your bubble but if you really want to get upset about misuse of your tax dollars, why don't you check out the rising cost of "Corporate Welfare" in your county. Just beware of the fact that it disguises itself in many forms ranging from tax subsidies and abatements to free access to public lands and resources as well as public funding of R&D.

Personally, I'd rather spend my tax dollars helping people who need help as opposed to subsidizing corporations which are making record profits year after year while outsourcing every possible aspect of their business, destroying the american standard of living in the process.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Pregnancy bill??

Should you have had to do that in the first place?

My wife and i have had two beautiful daughters, and neither of us never paid 1 cent??? No expence spared, total care and were well looked after. She was allowed to stay in the maternity ward for 5 days after, meals, tv and care all covered.

I got the maternity nurses and doctores flowers for all their care, so yes i did spend some money on it...only cause i was greatfull..

I dont get it, how could you put up with that? It is such a culture shock....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

but thats's fine... i am happy with that. If i pay all these years of taxes and then i have a heart attack or god forbid cancer.. i know i will be covered no matter what. That i will be treated just as importantly as the PM or president or even the richest person. Not because of how much i earn but because i am a person.

Never forget we are all equal!

How much you earn shouldnt define how well you are looked after in sickness or times of crisis.

I have the same. That is why I have worked hard to get a job that has health insurance.
But, you are missing the idea that that new heart can be gotten here in the states. It is the responsibility of the individual, not the collective.

As for the health care bill? It is the simplest form of Govt control. That is not the role of our Govt.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Pregnancy bill??

Should you have had to do that in the first place?

My wife and i have had two beautiful daughters, and neither of us never paid 1 cent??? No expence spared, total care and were well looked after. She was allowed to stay in the maternity ward for 5 days after, meals, tv and care all covered.

I got the maternity nurses and doctores flowers for all their care, so yes i did spend some money on it...only cause i was greatfull..

I dont get it, how could you put up with that?

Yes, because we chose to have a child. It is not the responsibility of my neighbor to pay for my choices.

As for not paying for your child, you sure did and so did every tax payer in OZ.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Brainwashed....

Also my neighbor isnt paying for it, the $10k+ per year i pay in taxes pays for it.

You see it's like this, today someone elses tax may pay for me, but tomorrow my taxes may help them..

You see, what goes around comes around

Also if you lost your job or were made redundant and then could not afford health cover and then had a heart attck, then you tell me which system you prefer...

Also you said '' not paying for my child '' like i am neglecting them in some type of way... thats not the case at all, it's my childs health that is of utmost importance to me.. more than my own to be honest. I love that part of my government because they also care for our welfare and health.

I pay for their clothes, toys and education ( also the fed government gives education rebates on stationary, pc's etc ) for new students. I pay tuition etc but i will always know that no matter what happens my familes health will be of utmost importance and be looked after.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by gandhi

Better than adding it on the 720 million spent each day killing kids in Iraq.

What makes me sick is people who don't understand that they should not have babies regardless of their status or nationality if they lack the means to support them; sad for the children but not really a government issue.

Pro-tip sex=babies if you don’t take precautions then it still sometimes = babies if you can’t afford the consequences don’t take the action.

There is no provision in the Constitution for charity in the first place if the local population wants to pay for it that’s fine but the federal government has no authority to take money by force and give it to another regardless of the wealth of the former or the need of the latter.

Yea if this issue got kicked down to the states were it belongs we wouldnt have Fed backed illegal immagration to begin with.

And please dont anyone buy into this figure of 600mill.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just because of a minority of illegals who abused the welfare system, and some scream here loudly that ALL illegals are abusing the system, and are better off than themselves???

Fine. Keep your money. Shut off the tap. Enjoy your wealth. Be selfish. Bow before your corporate masters as they robbed you blind, and in your frustrations, you take it out on people who suffered more than you, lacking in opportunities of every kind and cannot retaliate back. And their innocent children as well.

These group of self centred inhuman beasts make me sick! Even animals of the wild will not hurt or harm their own young. I am not be a rich man, but i will do all I can to help them, which is limited in ability alone, espacially the children, to escape the poverty trap from their own country as well as in a new country. There will be bad folks, but like everything else, there will always be good folks and at least some good in ALL if given the chances you had.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Brainwashed....

Also my neighbor isnt paying for it, the $10k+ per year i pay in taxes pays for it.

You see it's like this, today someone elses tax may pay for me, but tomorrow my taxes may help them..

Oh thou dreamist! If you are a white male with dependent children that are citizens even just try and see whats out there for you friend. So just keep paying those taxes if it makes you feel better.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Brainwashed....

So you can track that amount paid to the Hospital, Doctors and Nurses to be from your tax dollar contribution? Come on.
What about when your health care bills go over the $10k you have put in, then who pays?
If every person on OZ puts money in, for health care, then it is for everyone.
I put money into my health care, and that money is used for me. If i go over, then the Insurance company looses the investment gamble, they pay.

At the end of the day, I go home knowing that I am responsible for myself and my family. I don't depend on a Govt to take care of me. I can and do take care of myself. Self reliance equals freedom.

Also if you lost your job or were made redundant and then could not afford health cover and then had a heart attck, then you tell me which system you prefer...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Just because of a minority of illegals who abused the welfare system, and some scream here loudly that ALL illegals are abusing the system, and are better off than themselves???

Fine. Keep your money. Shut off the tap. Enjoy your wealth. Be selfish. Bow before your corporate masters as they robbed you blind, and in your frustrations, you take it out on people who suffered more than you, lacking in opportunities of every kind and cannot retaliate back. And their innocent children as well.

These group of self centred inhuman beasts make me sick! Even animals of the wild will not hurt or harm their own young. I am not be a rich man, but i will do all I can to help them, which is limited in ability alone, espacially the children, to escape the poverty trap from their own country as well as in a new country. There will be bad folks, but like everything else, there will always be good folks and at least some good in ALL if given the chances you had.

Finally, if only that would happen.
It is the responsibility of the illegals family/parents to provide. Not the tax payer.
Why don't you pay for them?
Why should I?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

You make some points but the wrong here is that I am made to pay but any decision on the matter is taken out of my hands. The fed supports them in many many ways whiel I pay and then show up to work and find them working my job.

I could just as well say bow before your federal masters while they rob you blind like robin hood and give it away over here to support the scab labor that just took my job.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

sorry i starred you coz all you did was repeat and emphasise my reply

But you gotta admit, whch system would you prefer?

Just because i am covered does not mean i question my freedoms, that is silly. If anything i feel even more freedom knowing that whatever my situation is my health is always a priority.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I dont get it....

I aint dreaming, it's a reality here.. Perhaps a dream over there but here it's great

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join