It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welfare Tab For Children Of Illegal Immigrants Reaches $600M

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by macman
It is the responsibility of the illegals family/parents to provide. Not the tax payer.
Why should I?

Fine. Then DONT PAY.

But first, pay back to our society what we and our forefathers had paid for us and you, education, health, infrasture, military, police, politcal securites, etc.

Then find yourself a piece of unclaimed land and declare yourself a soveriegn, by yourself and everything with regards to survival, on your own. You will have no right to any help from anyone, including the illegals and their children, whom lack the opportunities others have, who will become legal one day and contribute to the further development and evolution of our society.

PS: as for illegals stealing your jobs, best you look for the culprits who hired them instead of you, and therein lays the blame - the supposed govt untouchable free hand 'capitalist' system and not society, its laws or the legislatives
edit on 20-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Yawn, I wouldn't be surprised if your ancestors immigrated to American after 1901. It seems the 19th century arrivals have serious entitlement issue complex.

1) Those illegals children that are anchor babies are gonna have their citizenship stripped.
2) Illegal invaders are to blame as much as those that employ them, give them housing and sell goods to them
3) THERE WILL BE NO AMNESTY EVER!
4) They aren't poor, they are cowards. Mexico is a very, very RICH NATION!
5) The wealthiest person in North America is a Mexican Citizen
6)Police where not created to protect law abiding citizenry but to protect suspected criminals from the law abiding citizenry.
7) What political securities? Anyone who isn't a leftist faces constant threats of violence and intimidation if you try to gather, rally or peacefully protest.
8)Military? My ancestors fought in every war from the French and Indian war to the Korean War(my grandpa after serving in WW2 and Korea decided the family fought enough for the Country and forbade his Children from serving and discouraged his grandchildren from serving, any debt has been paid a long time ago)
9)Education? HAHAHAHAHA If anything anyone who has had to endure the femnazi controlled educational system should be eligible for class action status against those sexist crooks(seriously look at the gender gap in education, unless your a self hating guy or middle-middle class and above your toast, you don't have a fair chance at an education in this country)
10) Infrastructure? You mean the money that was supposed to be spent fixing and building roads but went to new sports stadiums that where sold for pennies on the dollar? The only infrastructure my generation will inherit is one on the verge of collapse.
11)Health? I could barely afford a lousy plan, now with Obamacare I have to pay more so others can pay-less. I have to pay more even though I use less and the plan is just as bad if not worse!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
What makes me sick is people who don't understand that they should not have babies regardless of their status or nationality if they lack the means to support them; sad for the children but not really a government issue.

Pro-tip sex=babies if you don’t take precautions then it still sometimes = babies if you can’t afford the consequences don’t take the action.

It seems like the poorest always have the largest families.
I blame the Catholic Church. They don't believe there is such a thing as overpopulation.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by Golf66
What makes me sick is people who don't understand that they should not have babies regardless of their status or nationality if they lack the means to support them; sad for the children but not really a government issue.

Pro-tip sex=babies if you don’t take precautions then it still sometimes = babies if you can’t afford the consequences don’t take the action.

It seems like the poorest always have the largest families.
I blame the Catholic Church. They don't believe there is such a thing as overpopulation.

I dont think religion is to blame. It is an universal phenomenon all around the world.

new topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join