It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building the Zapper...What Will My Finding Suggest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

For the past short while i've been looking into the Zapper technology from RogerT's thread here. I have been curious to see if this actually DOES work. I am not ill apart from the general illnesses that people get, however, having parasites, virues, mites etc in me which i no doubt do have as we all probably do, will not be good for me. I also have a few members of my family who are ill with other diseases that i would like to help by ways of an alternative therapy.

I have recently approached my former Physics teacher who is a Dr and has a Phd in something fancy. I will be showing him the information and askig him to kindly build the contraption for me. I will invite him to witness it and the results.

Have any of you personally tried this Zapper and do you have any testimonies you wish to share?

I will be keeping this thread active with video entries and updates once i have it built and start testing. I will update you all on the progress of the construction and so on.
edit on 20/1/11 by jrmcleod because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thank you for trying it out. I have wondered about this myself and look forward to your conclusion. It is nice to know you are starting from scratch and using someone qulified to build it. I will be checking in from time to time to see your progress, please post as many pics as possible of the machine and document if you have any ailments before you start using it. If you have fillings or teeth problems please take pictures, everyone always says it grew a tooth back or a worm came out of my skin, well, I would like to see these things for confirmation.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have personal experience with the zapper. It was a long time ago -- more than ten years. After desperately trying to cure, or at least lessen, my son's intractable tonic-clonic (grand mal) seizures through the best neurology that Western medicine had to offer (including every test and med in the book), and through nutrition , homeopathy and supplements, I ran across the book that described the zapper and decided to give it a try. The theory was that seizures were caused by parasites in the brain. Kill the parasites and the seizures will stop.

The device was assembled by my (then) husband, an engineer, precisely to the specifications outlined in the directions. As a control, and because I would never subject my child to anything unknown without first trying it on myself, my husband and I both used it. We were both in reasonably good health with no major issues except that I was prone to 3-4 sinus infections per year. We followed the instructions to the letter.

My husband noticed no real difference in his health. My immediate results were a slight increase in energy and a slight lessening of the sinus issues. Once, I was interrupted during a "zap session" and, after failing to complete the zap, fell ill the next day. This might have been coincidental, but the directions do warn against stopping in the middle of a session, I guess, because it p_sses the little creepy crawlies off and they return with a vengeance.

After several months of regular use, neither one of us had produced any worms (yuk!) or noticed anything else out of the ordinary. We decided the zapper was a collossal waste of time and chucked the device. Unfortunately, it had no effect whatsover on my son, either. At least, it didn't harm him.

A footnote: Years later, I underwent a good bit of dental work, including the removal of old, mercury fillings, and later did a nutritional/supplement-based intestinal cleanse. I also changed my diet, eliminating processed food and increasing my consumption of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. After making these changes, the sinus infections that plagued my early years are gone. 'No sign of them for the last 7 years!

My conclusion is that the theory behind many of the illnesses is sound, and that many people have parasites -- especially yeast -- but there are more effective ways of ridding your body of these parasites than the zapper. If you want more energy and better overall health, look to good nutrition and exercise.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

I am sorry to hear about your son.

I am trying this as an experiment. If the article in RogerT's thread is accurate then it could be something very important to humanity that is being neglected. I will follow every instruction in his pdf and make sure the machine is built exactly as it is meant too. I guess i may not notice a huge difference in me but my father has lung issues and hopefully we'll see a difference in him.

I think anything is worth a try, i'd rather zap myself that take medication.

Thank you for your response though!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

I will most certainly take pictures. I will also record myself using it and describe how i feel as its being used. If anything 'disgusting' like that occurs i will also record it and post here.

My conclusions will be based on physical evidence, all else like emotions etc are circumstantial and too variable to account for.

I think its only right that someone qualified builds it, afterall this is an experiment and it needs to be done correctly.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

In all fairness, I should say that, just because it didn't work for us, that doesn't mean it won't work for anyone. If I had it all to do over again, I'd still try it. And I agree that it's far better than taking medication.

One additional observation that I remembered after posting: I had to zap early in the day because I found it difficult to sleep at night if I zapped later.

Good luck with your experiment, and thank you for your kind words.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I bought one and tried it religiously. Didn't do anything for me that I noticed anyway.

Still have it if anyone wants to buy it

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I bought one and tried it religiously. Didn't do anything for me that I noticed anyway.

Maybe you didnt have any ailments or whatever to get rid of? Dont you know anyone who is ill that you may wish to try it on and see if there are and definate results?

How much did it cost, do you have a link to a website that i can view it?
edit on 21/1/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by Bachrk

Maybe you didnt have any ailments or whatever to get rid of? Dont you know anyone who is ill that you may wish to try it on and see if there are and definate results?

How much did it cost, do you have a link to a website that i can view it?
edit on 21/1/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

I have Multiple Sclerosis but still nothing. Seems like it was $200.00 or so on Ebay. Here it is
LINK Here

Honestly most don't believe but M.M.S. has helped me the most.
Only taken for about 3 days at a time when I feel bad.

edit on 22-1-2011 by Bachrk because: spelling

top topics

join