Chemtrail disbelievers display the most ignorance.

page: 2
13
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hammaraxx
 





What I am trying to point out is the very often cruel method sceptics with little or nothing to support them, go about shouting at and shooting down any mention of chemtrails.


Well from this comment, you believe that the Australian Government is spraying something, I challenge you too come up with some hard core facts, You can not post something like this and expect someone like me isn't going to post back, considering I too live in Australia, well I actually live in Western Australia, the state that keeps this country ticking over, I suggest you read this

Too many chemtrails over Perth

I think this is just a star and flag grab, and that is sad

Wal

edit pay full attention to the xmas 25 that one is the biggest conspiracy theory going around for decades
edit on 22-1-2011 by auswally because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
reply to post by Hammaraxx


What I am trying to point out is the very often cruel method sceptics with little or nothing to support them, go about shouting at and shooting down any mention of chemtrails.

Well from this comment, you believe that the Australian Government is spraying something, I challenge you too come up with some hard core facts, You can not post something like this and expect someone like me isn't going to post back, considering I too live in Australia, well I actually live in Western Australia, the state that keeps this country ticking over, I suggest you read this

Too many chemtrails over Perth

I think this is just a star and flag grab, and that is sad


If you asked me "How could you eat that, it's disgusting?”
And I answered “It’s not that bad”.
Would you then automatically assume that I loved it?
You’d be as wrong as you just were, putting words into my message that I hadn’t typed. Hmmmm.

I have not said once, that I believe that the Australian Government is spraying something. I don’t have the answers, but I have my own memory and observations that something is different about aircraft trails in recent times and so I wonder about them.

Yes, I see far out conspiracy theories thrown about by people who have done little more than copy & paste or jump to out of the box conclusions. I also see some very intelligent offers and attempts to explain them away too.
Neither side has impressed me 100% so I still wonder.

What I have noticed in trying to come to an understanding of my own is how often shouting at and shooting down does take place by the opponents of the “Chemtrail” idea. They too, can sometimes be categorised as copy & pasters and quite often just resort to name calling eg “Chemtards”. None of that helps.

Thank you for the Too many chemtrails over Perth link, every little bit helps.


I’m sorry auswally, stars and flags may be important to you perhaps, but this is the first website I’ve been apart of that uses them, I’m not fazed by them actually. Take mine away if you wish.



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Leeds, UK, 21/01/2011

Just sprayed

Forming

Job done.


Are people really going to tell me these are contrails?
edit on 22-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
It's not that they display the most ignorance, I think it's because of numerous reasons. People are afraid of the truth that scares them. Some simply can't imagine that their government would do something like ChemTrails. These are the same that believe in the Magic Bullet Theory. Even though they can plainly see SOMETHING doesn't add up, they stick to their guns and say Nothing to see here.

In regards to ChemTrails. I have a big family, with brothers, sisters and a Dad who is in law enforcement, the Navy, air traffic controller, etc. When I was a kid and playing baseball, I never these white lines in the sky. I was out doors ALL of the time and, living next to one of the busiest airports in the world for now over 40 years, I've always looked up to the sky. I can tell you what airplane is over head without even looking.

For the disbelievers out there, please believe me when I say there is SOMETHING going on up in our skies. I have nothing to gain from telling you this, except the truth, and that's what I'm searching for. I want to know what's going on up there because it is effecting my family, you, and me. I'm not the only one who wants to know. Many Congressmen are now on record asking to get to the bottom of ChemTrails.

For you disbelievers out there, remember, planes fly in a pattern, whether it's on take-off or approach. ChemTrail planes fly OUTSIDE of these normal patterns --you see them criss-crossing other white lines, you see them all over the sky. You need TOP LEVEL clearance to fly outside normal jet patterns.

I've participated in many ChemTrail threads with this information. I have photos of 1 ChemPlane, 2 ChemPlanes flying side by side spraying, and I even have one of a DRONE flying next to a plane as it is spraying. To do these maneuvers, you need TOP LEVEL clearance! THE FAA doesn't allow ANY aircraft to fly side by side within so many feet of one another. But, guess who supersedes the FAA? That's right! And that's who these ChemTrail Planes belong to. These planes are going over the heads of the FAA top brass!

For those who don't believe, I accept that, and I don't insult you, so please don't insult what I believe. I'm not alone, like I mentioned above --people in office want to know what's going on! It's the talk of some police stations, it's the talk of some work environments, but I can tell you one place it's not allowed to be discussed --The Tower.

My advice to the ones who don't believe, please get involved more instead of criticizing those who do see something going on. Do research. Ask around --people in different professions. If you're involved with your church, ask around.

Something is happening up there --it isn't regular contrails and it isn't normal and it is blackops, there's no doubt about that. It's up to each of us to hold our representatives accountable and when they fail to do the work, to vote in someone who will.


Sorry, but you have this chemtrail believer that all planes up there must be on the same altitude, like I have seen so many state. You can have aircraft on the exact same routing, but you are forgetting about one thing "VERTICAL SEPARATION". As long as they are at different altitudes seperated by 1000 ft vertically, they can be in the same location.

And there is not a secret second air traffic control, the FAA still provides most air traffic control services, in civilian airspace to all aircraft. Military aircraft still have to abide by FAA rules, and the FAA still handles it all. At a mil base, the tower and approach control, can be military, but the mil approach will still handle civ traffic too.

And yes, planes trails can cross. Do chemmies really think that its impossible for planes paths to never cross?



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle
 


Actually, I'm going to say that most of what you see there isn't even the trails. From the looks of it the wind is pushing all of it into the distance away from your point of view, and the bulk of it is normal cloud below the contrail altitudes.

And, with that, since they are getting further from you, that is really rather ineffective if it is intended to reach the ground. Also, see here

www.flightradar24.com...

Or yeah, sure, chemtrails, why not?



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
reply to post by Wildeagle
 


Actually, I'm going to say that most of what you see there isn't even the trails. From the looks of it the wind is pushing all of it into the distance away from your point of view, and the bulk of it is normal cloud below the contrail altitudes.

And, with that, since they are getting further from you, that is really rather ineffective if it is intended to reach the ground. Also, see here

www.flightradar24.com...

Or yeah, sure, chemtrails, why not?


* exasperated*

Why do I even bother trying to show people?


Really, I mean no offense to you at all, everyone is so very entitled to their beliefs.
These trails have created a pattern.
These 'clouds' you see, just happened to form in the exact same pattern too?

It just baffles me when it just looks SO obvious. But everyone is different.

Peace.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle


* exasperated*

Why do I even bother trying to show people?


Really, I mean no offense to you at all, everyone is so very entitled to their beliefs.
These trails have created a pattern.
These 'clouds' you see, just happened to form in the exact same pattern too?

It just baffles me when it just looks SO obvious. But everyone is different.



Your post though is a good illustration of why some of us refer to chemtrails as being like a religion. Just as you said, it is a "belief" that you hold. And when someone provided something that could provide valuable information that could go against the belief you hold, you really were not even interested. Its the same with religion, people have their belief system and often are not interested in facts and information that may go against it.

What would be the actual harm in looking at that flightradar site, other than it may provide infomation that is counter to your belief.

and yes, its logical that if the conditions are right for planes to make persistent long lasting contrails, that they will be along their flight paths, at least until winds blow them further away. Wouldnt it be stranger if the contrails by planes, were not somewhat along their paths?



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Really, I mean no offense to you at all, everyone is so very entitled to their beliefs.
These trails have created a pattern.
These 'clouds' you see, just happened to form in the exact same pattern too?


No. Look at your photos again. There is another bit of cloud, that looks to be lower than the contrails, at the right on the first one. Now, assuming all the winds are the same, as it is all blown away from you, that goes in front (from your perspective) of the contrails. It isn't the contrails getting lower and falling to the ground.

And, if you used the website and looked at it for long enough, you will see that there is a flight path that crosses the country from east to west, and that also there is one that goes north to south. You said you are in Leeds, so you should be in prime position to see them cross, too. As these are used at high altitude, you get contrails. Now, today I took a picture of that particular bit of sky (the east west corridor), though I only saw short lasting trails. Granted, they were over the north sea when I saw them, but I highly doubt that would stop them supposedly spraying, as they supposedly want to cause cancer/poisoning/global cooling/dimming/HAARP/shield us from cosmic rays/block radar, etc....

Looking east, there occasionally were contrails, but not many here....



Looking north west to this one, IIRC. Not good enough zoom for the plane markings unfortunately, but that contrail lasted all of about a minute:


Approximate position for these photos; TF 777 453
edit on 22-1-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-1-2011 by apex because: spelling, etc



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Your post though is a good illustration of why some of us refer to chemtrails as being like a religion. Just as you said, it is a "belief" that you hold. And when someone provided something that could provide valuable information that could go against the belief you hold, you really were not even interested. Its the same with religion, people have their belief system and often are not interested in facts and information that may go against it.

What would be the actual harm in looking at that flightradar site, other than it may provide infomation that is counter to your belief.

and yes, its logical that if the conditions are right for planes to make persistent long lasting contrails, that they will be along their flight paths, at least until winds blow them further away. Wouldnt it be stranger if the contrails by planes, were not somewhat along their paths?



I hope not to sound ignorant here, because I am not like that.
But what valuable information have you given? That the clouds happened to blow into the same formation as the previously seen trail?

You are saying that I am not interested in seeing this valuable information. Are you interested enough to see mine? My pictures show something that is pretty obvious, at least to me, and others, yet you won't give them a second thought?

I have thought about the clouds blowing into the exact formation, and I can not say it isn't possible. But would be a huge coincidence if they did. Mega scale.

I am open minded in many ways, and can be as much a skeptic as I can a believer.

and yes, its logical that if the conditions are right for planes to make persistent long lasting contrails, that they will be along their flight paths, at least until winds blow them further away. Wouldnt it be stranger if the contrails by planes, were not somewhat along their paths?


This morning, I watched a regular flight, fly over beside one of these trails... it's contrail faded within short minutes, while the other ones, or many few I should say, dispersed and lingered for much longer...spreading a white sheet almost. Wouldn't the air condition affect all trails the same way?

Peace.





edit on 22-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My point was that you could watch the flightradar site that someone gave a link to, and actually identify many of those planes overhead. There is a lot of transatlantic traffic that flies right over Ireland, hundreds of airliners a day go between North America and South America, many of those go over Ireland.

If you saw a contrail being made, and you could go online, and in real time actually see what kind of airplane it is, what airline it is, wouldnt that at least be somewhat interesting?



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Really, I mean no offense to you at all, everyone is so very entitled to their beliefs.
These trails have created a pattern.
These 'clouds' you see, just happened to form in the exact same pattern too?


No. Look at your photos again. There is another bit of cloud, that looks to be lower than the contrails, at the right on the first one. Now, assuming all the winds are the same, as it is all blown away from you, that goes in front (from your perspective) of the contrails. It isn't the contrails getting lower and falling to the ground.

And, if you used the website and looked at it for long enough, you will see that there is a flight path that crosses the country from east to west, and that also there is one that goes north to south. You said you are in Leeds, so you should be in prime position to see them cross, too. As these are used at high altitude, you get contrails. Now, today I took a picture of that particular bit of sky (the east west corridor), though I only saw short lasting trails. Granted, they were over the north sea when I saw them, but I highly doubt that would stop them supposedly spraying, as they supposedly want to cause cancer/poisoning/global cooling/dimming/HAARP/shield us from cosmic rays/block radar, etc....

Looking east, there occasionally were contrails, but not many here....



Looking north west to this one, IIRC. Not good enough zoom for the plane markings unfortunately, but that contrail lasted all of about a minute:


Approximate position for these photos; TF 777 453
edit on 22-1-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-1-2011 by apex because: spelling, etc


Um, those are not my pictures, nor am I from Leeds. I am from Ireland.
Those pictures have not actually been posted in this thread at all.

Here are my personal pictures from this morning though.
I am happy to receive any feedback on them, being believing OR skeptical. But please be kind with your words. I do not like bullys. I have seen too many when in regards to this subject.

I want a good healthy conversation, if one must be had.

Peace.



atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c45194d72401.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 22-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 


Apologies firepilot for missing that part.

I have checked these types of sites, just yesterday infact. And I was somewhat baffled, because it seemed like there was a lot more traffic going on over my head and home, than was shown on the site.
But obviously, I have nothing to back that up, nor does anyone. I will be sure to watch closely though, and many thanks for the link



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle
 


Well, you didn't say they weren't yours, so I assumed they were. I know my profile said I was in Sheffield for about a year after I left there, so you could just have gone somewhere else.

Now, unfortunately all the flights on flightradar currently are ryanair, so probably aren't going to overfly, but if you look when they are going over, maybe you can identify them for us.
Edit: except one, there is a A340 going over at 36,000 ft now. Though I daresay you probably won't see it in the dark. Still, it does show the sort of trans atlantic flight path quite nicely.

Oh, and anything against what I said apart from your location? I really would like to know.
edit on 22-1-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
trying

Originally posted by apex
reply to post by Wildeagle
 


Well, you didn't say they weren't yours, so I assumed they were. I know my profile said I was in Sheffield for about a year after I left there, so you could just have gone somewhere else.

Now, unfortunately all the flights on flightradar currently are ryanair, so probably aren't going to overfly, but if you look when they are going over, maybe you can identify them for us.
Edit: except one, there is a A340 going over at 36,000 ft now. Though I daresay you probably won't see it in the dark. Still, it does show the sort of trans atlantic flight path quite nicely.

Oh, and anything against what I said apart from your location? I really would like to know.
edit on 22-1-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)



Well, you didn't say they weren't yours, so I assumed they were.

Ok, but those pictures you have just posted, haven't actually been posted in this thread at all. Where did you get them?
Or am I missing something?
Have you taken the pictures that have been posted and zoomed in on them or something? Doubtful.

but if you look when they are going over, maybe you can identify them for us.

I'm waiting on some fab binoculars in the post. I will update on my own personal findings and pictures as I can.


Peace to you
edit on 22-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Have you taken the pictures that have been posted and zoomed in on them or something? Doubtful.


Yes, did you read my post?


....Now, today I took a picture of that particular bit of sky (the east west corridor), though I only saw short lasting trails. Granted, they were over the north sea when I saw them, but I highly doubt that would stop them supposedly spraying, as they supposedly want to cause cancer/poisoning/global cooling/dimming/HAARP/shield us from cosmic rays/block radar, etc....

Looking east, there occasionally were contrails, but not many here....


I even told you where I was (roughly):



Approximate position for these photos; TF 777 453

And yes, they aren't the originals. Figured you wouldn't want to download the original 8MP from my 350D




but if you look when they are going over, maybe you can identify them for us.

I'm waiting on some fab binoculars in the post. I will update on my own personal findings and pictures as I can.


You won't even need the binoculars. Just work out where you are on the map, roughly where the plane is and it's heading (you won't need to be precise), and look on the website and you will be able to work out what the plane is. It really couldn't be much simpler.





top topics
 
13
<< 1   >>

log in

join