It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do they deserve to die?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
whenever we see some bad guys on the news or in the movies, we tend to say things like "kill that bastard!" do they really deserve death? lets take the Iraq situation for an example. should the insurgents deserve to die simply cuz they fight for a different cause then we do?

another thing, if we make the deciesion of crossing over to the side of the fugitive, do we automatically loose our right to life? and i am not talking about mass murderers like mansons, i mean something lighter like a street thug or a crack dealer. and when the police or whoever kills those people, is it justified?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Sometimes I think they should die, and sometimes I think nobody should be killed. It's a horrible situation.

By the way

Signatures:

GIF and JPEF file formats for any images with a maximum dimension of 500 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 25k, and animated GIF's are allowed.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I just realised Zzub was a Mod, hahaha, oh man where's my head at these days?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Excellent, that means my stealth-moderation powers are working!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
and another question, is your life ruin if you make one mistake?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It can be. It depends on the mistake. If you do something you will always regret that is really bad, then yes.

But most mistakes don't ruin your life. Mistakes are to be learned from.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Personally, I think that there are worse things than death. Imagine spensing the rest of your life in jail for example. I'd rather die than have that.

top topics

join