It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely credible source confirms we back-engineered alien technology.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
You can skip ahead to 14:00 minutes if you want to, but I suggest you watch the whole thing. Another man named David Adair who was hired by the government at 17 and created his first rocket at 11, speaks out around 25:00-30:00. He is talking about a symbiotic engine, stating the alien spacecraft had an engine that was "alive". The pilots he explains, control the craft with their thought waves. Adair isn't the first genius to state that living, organic, alien technology is in our possession.

I think David Adair is an outright fraud. I first heard about his claims on a C2C interview several years ago. I looked and looked, and there is basically nothing to indicate he's got the connections and knowledge he claims to have. He says he's a space technology expert and I found nothing to showing that is true in the slightest. He spins a good yarn, but many of his claims tripped by BS meter. Like building fusion rockets and getting flown out to A-51 on MIB jets. IIRC, he actually claimed he was friends with Werhner Von Braun ! I think he got the idea from the movie October Sky.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by schuyler
For this reason I suspect (but, of course, do not know for sure) that Corso was carrying out orders to the letter to spread this story, knowing full well it as full of holes big enough to drive a Mack truck through.
Nice post, starred!

Why do you suspect he was carrying out orders, or more specifically, what does anyone besides Corso, and the publisher of his book, have to gain by spreading these stories? Corso himself would have the self-aggrandizement motive you mentioned as well as a profit motive so that part is easy enough to understand. I've read about disinfo campaigns and I understand those but usually they have a purpose, and it's the purpose that escapes me in your suggestion.

Really? Thats star worthy >? Corsos story doesnt check out, so instead of saying he was full of it, we jump to him being a unwitting "Disinfo agent", a claim that has even less proof then Corsos original claims? Really???

Thats one of the most annoying tendencies that I seem to encounter while wandering through the minefield that is the world of UFOs

If (Facts != checkout)[
disinfo_agent = TRUE
]
else [
completely_true = TRUE
]

If (Facts != checkout)[
disinfo_agent = TRUE
]else[
completely_true = TRUE
]

Sorry, couldn't resist cleaning that up for you.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join