It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely credible source confirms we back-engineered alien technology.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The video focuses a bit on Philip Corso, the author of The Day After Roswell. He says he saw the bodies, and the wreckage from the Roswell incident and that the cover up is and has always been real. He is an extremely credible source that needs to be more looked into.

"While at the foreign technology desk at the Pentagon, Corso's secret mission was to feed American defense contractors like Bell Labs, Hughes Aircraft, IBM and General Electric with alien components which were then back engineered into advanced weaponry that would eventually find it's way to high tech commercial applications."

First Transistor invented - Bell Labs 1947

These are the lists he said he was personally involved with General Trudeau getting into the industrial complex.

-Image intensifiers that eventually became night vision
-Fiber optics
-Super tenacity fibers, this is what became things like Kevlar.
-Lasers
-Molecular alignment metallic alloys
-Integrated circuits and micro miniaturization of logic boards

You can skip ahead to 14:00 minutes if you want to, but I suggest you watch the whole thing. Another man named David Adair who was hired by the government at 17 and created his first rocket at 11, speaks out around 25:00-30:00. He is talking about a symbiotic engine, stating the alien spacecraft had an engine that was "alive". The pilots he explains, control the craft with their thought waves. Adair isn't the first genius to state that living, organic, alien technology is in our possession.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I firmly believe that Corso is a prime example of a huge military disinfo campaign to hide the real issue. The real issue is suppressing technologies our government has developed in secret such as cold fusion/antigravity/zero point energy/antimatter drives and weapons and aircraft based on this technology.

The real "aliens" were the Nazis who originally developed this technology to beat allied radar. The saucer shape is the perfect shape for low radar visibility. These craft being idnetified as extra terrestrial by our own military is what gave us the idea to use that psychological tool to keep this tech secret. I think our military and government believe it is a matter of national and planetarry security to keep these technolgies secret. They have gone to extraordinary lengths to do it.. Bob Lazar and John Lear are just the tip of the disinformation iceberg in my opinion.

The one huge error they make is in thinking that we can't handle this tech and they can. That is just arrogance to me. The tech has too many uses and our goal in life should be to acquire knowledge. By supressing technology you also have to suppress education and the search for knowledge.

I actually think they use the fact that we are so guillible to believe in aliens and all kinds of nonsense as a prime excuse/reason to keep this tech secret.
edit on 20-1-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Image intensifiers that eventually became night vision
-Fiber optics
-Super tenacity fibers, this is what became things like Kevlar.
-Lasers
-Molecular alignment metallic alloys
-Integrated circuits and micro miniaturization of logic boards

image intensifiers ? already in limited use during WWII

Fiber optics ? developed during the 1920s - and used for dental lights

super tenacity fibres ? a logical progression of the experiments that produced nylon

lasers ? theorised in 1917 by einestien ,

molecular alignment alloys ? worked on with little success during WWII - the PRINCIPAL was obvious - and promised the solution to turbine blade failure in jet engines - it took a lot of hard work to turn the idea into a pracitcal ecconomical product

integrated circuits ? simply a progression of the miniturisation of electronics - look at the development of proximity fused AA shels during WWII

it never ceases to amaze me how clueleess the proponents of " reverse engineering " are

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I have been suspicious about the development of the Transistor as recovered UFO technology. When you look at the leap required for a lump of germanium with some paper clips and razor blades to how it acts as an impurity in silicon there is a big leap of faith to believe the official story. I have not seen a recreation of the experiment that lead to the awarding of the Nobel prize for the Transistor, but from my understanding there is sufficient doubt to justify a recreation of this experiment.

As for the other recovered technology, it would have aided our scientist in knowing where to look for the developments that have been made and reduced development time. I have seen to many scandals over the years to believe the official story without question.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
There may indeed have been some reverse engineering going on but I'd hazard a guess that the majority was captured enemy tech that was used to help make their own weaponry and intelligence more powerful.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Thank you, its easy once one puts in a little effort to see that the pace of technology that has graced our planet has indeed been sped up over the years. If you look at a time line of technology between mid 1940's to 1980's you will see a dramatic leap.

Is it just a coincedence that what is real today is what the whistleblowers were saying years ago. I am talking electromagnetic energy transferrence. All the reports suggest that UFO craft work by building huge amounts of electromagnetic energy in order to repel gravity, it is what makes them bob like a cork in water.

Taking a look at the technology surrounding it and we see some interesting things materialise for example, rail guns on warships (the weapon of the future) anti gravity devices and lets not forget cloaking and force fields. All of these (apart from the rail gun) have been discussed in public accessible papers carried out by the USAF and the DNI. The rail guns are indeed quite physically real.

It doesn't take a genius to see that we had a leg up in the early 40's roswell? probably but by my understanding there was alot going on before roswell.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
For anyone who thinks flying saucers are alien technology I hope people realize how hoaky the idea of a "flying saucer" is.. it's a very human concept. In retrospect it looks silly to even think they were alien. I think even the mlitary realized this which is why they dropped it and moved to triangles etc. This is also why I think you see a clear evolution of the tech. This doesn't jibe with it being aliens. Their tech should already be developed and not fluctuate or evolve.

Also.. the alien triangle design of the antigrav type crafts coincides with the conventional military aircraft being designed that way too. Just like the saucer designs in the 50s looked like the conventional aircraft of that time too. This allows the military to say the antigrav black triangles were just mistaken B2s or F117 stealth fighters..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What makes you think that Corso is an "extremely credible source"?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
sorry for 2x post
edit on 20-1-2011 by glome because: delete

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

You may or may not be right in your asumption that some sort of disinfo-cover up has been under way since the end of WWII. However you are completely wrong if your assertion is that all reported UFO activity is of a terrestrial source, it is obvious that you don't know a lot about the subject of UFOs aside from the theories proposed by Joseph Farell and others. If you looked into the mountain of evidence available you will find that the USAF, NSA, CIA, DIA, USNAVY, NORAD and others have been collecting, assessing, hiding and activley 'debunking' the UFO issue fro decades, this can be proved by documents released under the Freedom Of Information Act.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I read and agreed with your list, having noted some as I read the previous list, however you lost your star for that one little crappy line at the end, there was no need for it and it wasn't even true!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Please don't get offended and jump to conlusions. I think we both need to articulate our points before we argue something we might both agree on.

I think the government is both feeding the belief in aliens on one side and debunking it from another side. They don't want us to belive in anything too much. It's all to dicredit the subject in the first place..

So when you realize this how can you claim ANYTHING is real? Or anything is actually alien... to be more precise. There may be some actual alien activity.. but because of the situation and the govenrment trying to feed this belief I have had to completely remove that scenario. When I do I feel I see things as they actually are. This issue of suppressed technolgies should be our number on priority in my humble opinion.. when we settle that then we can look for actual alien life. That's how I am approaching it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Ummmm what about all the witness sitings before we even started flying ? There are many accounts pre 1900s.

Also about Corso, I dont think he was disinfo towards the end of his life.

Click on my Sig below for a rare interview with Corso a few years before he died.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster

Ummmm what about all the witness sitings before we even started flying ? There are many accounts pre 1900s.

Click on my Sig below for a rare interview with Corso a few years before he died.

Anything is possible.. but like I said.. I think it would be wise to remove that issue from our thoughts because that is what they want us to fous on. It prevents us from adrdressing the REAL issue that effects our present. By talking aliens it discredits any claims we have in the media. This is it's purpose, IMO. I think they flood this board with that stuff too for the same reason.

And about Corso, I haven't listened to the interview yet. Will later when I have time. but remember that VERY few know the truth. I think a hge part of the alien disinfo cmpaign is to fool people within the military and government that aren't on a need-to-know basis. If you told too many people EVERYONE would find out. So they perpetuate the alien myth by spreading it within the military and government and industry even.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The real "aliens" were the Nazis who originally developed this technology to beat allied radar. The saucer shape is the perfect shape for low radar visibility.

History is pretty clear that the Luftwaffe was mostly in the dark about the potential of radar and how to defeat it. Some aircraft designs that turned out low reflective profiles were merely a stroke of luck and even then, they weren't aware of the advantage they had.

During the Battle of Britain, Goering bombed the hell out of England's coastal radar sites but eventually came to the conclusion that there couldn't be enough damage done to negate their effectiveness. Unfortunately for him and Germany, they missed the boat because at that moment, that network was on the brink of collapse.

As for advanced technologies... airframes and discs, etc. - it may have been that Nazi Germany was the beneficiary of this alien technology because it was felt they stood a good chance of successfully conquering Europe and then, Russia and North America. If there is an agenda by the greys to create a one-world government through which they can manipulate or control the human race, Nazi Germany may have been a tempting opportunity for them to enhance their chances with advanced technologies.

Of course, the sheer numbers of conventional tanks from Russia and aircraft from the US eventually overpowered even those ME-262s and the like.

From there, the greys had to recalibrate and they saw the US becoming the dominate force on the planet. Moreover, they were not particularly thrilled with Soviet Russia because Stalin was not reliable. Thus came Roswell and the first 'lending' of technology to the US. later direct communications led to a few more handovers of this tech... but never as much as they had originally promised. The US agreed to certain trade offs, including the allowing of abductions, underground bases and such.

Now 60+ years on, the great secret is working against us. The government knows it cannot admit to such a massive deception of its own people. The greys have now also become unhappy with the US because we have not used that technology to advance THEIR cause. Thus, they have now moved on to China for the merging of nations... by force if necessary.

The Chinese, like the Americans and the Germans before them, are eager to get the technology and have no qualms about casting their lots with the greys. They have the resources, the population and the industrial plant, thanks to the west and globalism, to accept the job.

You may well expect to see China begin to flex its new authority, first in Taiwan... to scratch an old itch, so to speak. Then it will be on to Japan... another old itch.

In the meantime, the west with its economy in shambles and no real edge anymore in technology and weaponry, will be forced to choose whether to throw in with the Chinese/Grey alliance or try once again to defeat such a force.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Originally posted by Reevster

Anything is possible.. but like I said.. I think it would be wise to remove that issue from our thoughts because that is what they want us to fous on. It prevents us from adrdressing the REAL issue that effects our present. By talking aliens it discredits any claims we have in the media. This is it's purpose, IMO. I think they flood this board with that stuff too for the same reason.

And about Corso, I haven't listened to the interview yet. Will later when I have time. but remember that VERY few know the truth. I think a hge part of the alien disinfo cmpaign is to fool people within the military and government that aren't on a need-to-know basis. If you told too many people EVERYONE would find out. So they perpetuate the alien myth by spreading it within the military and government and industry even.
I would become informed,find the time to listen to videos...After this ,you will be able to make an educated opinion based on real testimony

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
I saw the thread title and wondered who this "extremely credible source"was...when I saw it was Corso I was shocked!

I listened to his interview on ATS and I don't find him credible at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I saw the thread title and wondered who this "extremely credible source"was...when I saw it was Corso I was shocked!

Why would you be shocked at corsos credentials? He has credentials out the yin yang.He was somebody trudeau relied on.He headed the foreign technology division.Please send your credentials so we can see if you have 1/100th of corsos.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I for one tend to take corsos testimony with a grain of salt....
The transistor was actually invented in the 1920s.....
Though it is possible that the uses and design impetus didnt take place for decades.....
Corso is credible because of the positions held, and the carreer he spent actively in the military.
It is not understood well that corso was a bit of a boy genius when it comes to his carreer.
The exigencies of the war gave him responsibilities far beyond his age/rank.
The world was run by cronyism even more back then than now...
Corso, as well as other bright ww2 vets....was in a position to have this knowledge thrust upon him.
The fact that he spoke up about it in his later years(but kept mum for so long)adds to the credibility as far as i can see.....
It is definate that Corso was a military carreerist.,so while in uniform he could not break his oaths...
I find it credible that his testimony came late in life, when he was at a point where his obligations to future generations became obviously more compelling than his previous security oaths.
His demeanor is that of one who understands the military need for such protocols, but who also uderstands that the need to know of all mankind takes precedent over them.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Why would you be shocked at corsos credentials? He has credentials out the yin yang.He was somebody trudeau relied on.He headed the foreign technology division.Please send your credentials so we can see if you have 1/100th of corsos.

Kind of how I feel. As far as the timeline of technology goes...well of course I'm not positive about the dates and such, but as some posters have said, the leaps and bounds that have been made in recent years, need to be questioned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join