It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Hathway cast as catwomen in new batman film

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

i really doubt that she was nude for at 45 minds in love and other drugs not very lady like if you ask me

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I think, for what it's worth, that she will out-do Halle Berry

Wouldn't take much, that movie bombed...but not because of Halle. You simply can't just take carte-blanche license with comic characters and expect the fans to fall in line. It won't happen.

No doubt, Michelle Pfeiffer rocked Catwoman...and because she could do the seductress. Can Anne? I have my doubts, but would love to be proven wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I have to admit that i think Anne is one of the hottest babes on earth. But she always plays kind of a goofy, funny, cute babe. She's played strong characters before. But never a psychopathic person, or someone who can be mean, cruel, then very nice. I hope she can do it. Though i'm still not very happy about them getting rid of the guy who directed Batman Begins, and Dark Knight. Those were two of the best movies ever made.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Anne Hathway in the catsuit?!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Personally i like Anne Hathaway and i think she will do a good job as Cat woman. She has done a number of different role through out her career and i think he versitility will be a strength for her while playing cat woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join