It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Seven Words politically banned for YOUR protection.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Libertygal

You do not happen to know who is researchers are do you?

He has about 30 searching and scouring the web.

Hey, I do not mind that the researchers do what they do, but maybe they should actually source their material.

Hmmmm?

I think he probably has more than that, because he freely solicits email and ideas from the people on his website, and he has multiple discussion forums. I am sure these topics come up in relation to daily events, and the discussions are a lot like the ones on ATS.

I have wondered often if he watches ATS, too, because there is a lot of material that ends up on his show. Probably coincidence, like I said, it shows up on his forums, too.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Advantage

Yes, but over the last 3 months, he has been rocking.

I think he has hired some awesome researchers and has put together a hell of a team.

I usually watch his shows from a fan of his that puts the videos ad free on the net.

I will check him out again.. but I have to say he really did a number on my uncle with his radio rant on cotton LOL! My uncle is pretty elderly and is just now waking up to things. He loves Beck. Well he was listining to beck rant about cotton and flipped out. he called me going off about it.. and of course now I make fun of him claiming he was going to go buy out walmarts cotton underwear stock..

I dont like hysterics. I understand that some folks are passionate and all, but damn they can really send certain folks into a meltdown.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Hey, there are things that BECK has gotten wrong. VERY wrong.

One of them is his non inclusion of Ron Paul.

I have a dream, that Beck, Palin and old school Ron Paul, Peter Shiff and others get together and hammer out the differences.

I have an idea on that.

Yes, sometimes Beck jumps over the puddle and ends up in a pothole.

Hey, I have made errors in judgement, many times. No one is infallible to misinformation. We try. That is what I like about him, he admits when he has made an error, very different than any other source from what I have seen.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

By the way, you must have seen this- Gloat Fest 2010

I hadn't, but thanks! That was hysterical!

"I don't think those are the lyrics to that song." hahah

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I actually have that video bookmarked, after wading into the mire of liberal havens like MediaMatters and Huffpo, I play that to remind why I did.

I still get laugh tears from it to this day.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Binder

Oh Bollocks!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Way to go OP. S & F for you.
You keep up the posts and I might have to make a new friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

There should be a blush gif. Do you have a crush?

I am sorry, I just do not know what to do with that comment.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Sorry, I have had a couple tonight and I am being a little frisky, sorry if I offended you at all and I meant nothing untoward.

By the way, you are giving verbiage! Darn it, I am trying to control myself!

Anyway, thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

LOL! Sorry I've had a few too, even though your avi keeps wagging its tail at me, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work out between us.

All joking aside, I like your posts and your frame of mind. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah is all I heard.

Do you have something to say or are you just here to bloviate?

What language are you using then? "Blah Blah Blah" is not a metaphor, especially how you have used it.

edit to add-since you are ATTEMPTING to question my anglayce, using THEN which designates a time frame instead of THAN which is comparitive, shows your blathering and bloviating to be exactly that!

Definition of metaphor-a figure of speech in which an expression is used to refer to something that it does not literally denote in order to suggest a similarity

WOW, so blah, blah, blah is NOT a metaphor. Hmmmm, you should probably ask for a refund for your education! OH WAIT, was it a public school?
No rebate for YOU! (think no Soup for YOU!-Seinfeld)

I count at least 12 actual words. The thread title gave away the author immediately. Is there an actual argument of any kind to be proposed here or just more hyperbolic fantasy?

What is REALLY WEIRD, if you go to your posts and research what YOU comment on, it would seem that you have a what could be construed as a weird fetish about me. Are you cyber stalking me?

For your information, it is called artistic license, here you go- wikipedia

LMAO!!!!!

Quoting this in one solid chunk so that I could look at it in its sick beauty all over again. When you start out a thread by mocking people's use of English within the first two posts, it just really helps if you can use any of that English correctly.

Bloviating. Look it up. I am not sure why you think it applies here but just because Oreilly says it often does not mean you used it correctly.

Then vs. Than. Not sure what sentence you are reading but "then" is the correct term because my question was about a COMPARATIVE TIME. Since NOW this is no good, THEN what? Get it? Just put "than" in there and tell me that is correct. Please, just try it for me.

Metaphor. Good, you sort of defined it correctly but still used it the wrong way. "Blah blah blah" is not a metaphor, it is just a word substitute. Just one high school level English course should explain why.

7=12. Artisitic license is what we are calling the lack of ability to count now?

Funny, looking at many of my posts to you, I notice you come to most of those threads AFTER I was already posting in them so call it what you like. I read the thread title to this and just knew it what to expect.

I was hoping to find a conspiracy, or some news, or a fact or two when I opened this thread. That is what this website is all about right? All I got was a ranting exaggeration, void of reality, coupled with a weak insult at other people's ability to use English. I know some people do not like a spade being called a spade. What is the conspiracy here? People who are rude about English should maybe learn some? Where are the laws about speech that the title would suggest? Where are words being banned? Why start a thread about a list you made up and then not complete the list? If it helps to think I am crushing on you, go for it. I just wanted you to make some sense, give your thread a reason to read it, and maybe point out your sad sad sad blatant hypocrisy. Perhaps if this kind of nonsense was in BTS where it belongs, I never would have clicked on it.

The best way to keep people from pointing out your lack of facts, logic, and reality would be to start including those things in your threads. Just a thought.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join