It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Body and Earths Energy are they Connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It was said long ago that people slept walked and ate from the earth. I read once that we are losing connectivity from the earth and we humans are not a part of the planet but a life form on it now in the future. I also read about people who walk around barefooted and feel more energized and have almost no pain in their bodies. When you take a shower have you noticed how good you feel afterwords almost as if you have been recharged. Could it be that when you take a shower the water comes from the inner layers of earth charged and that energy comes through our showers and makes us feel better and an hour later it seems to wear off? Could it be that we are not connected to the planet anymore? Is it the very shoes that we wear that has disconnected us? Is it the things we do to the planet that is ripping our very fibers away from it? Im very curious to know if anyone else is concerned with this and what we could do to basically recharge ourselves and reconnect with mother earth.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG

There is I believe a direct connectivity between earth and mans energy,I have about 10 years experience with tai chi and chinese chi-gung and by doing this you can actually feel the energy in your hands etc,it is more pronounced away from cities,cellphone towers and electronics which leads me to conclude we have stupidly by interfacing technology over the top weakened our connection.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by JohnieG

There is I believe a direct connectivity between earth and mans energy,I have about 10 years experience with tai chi and chinese chi-gung and by doing this you can actually feel the energy in your hands etc,it is more pronounced away from cities,cellphone towers and electronics which leads me to conclude we have stupidly by interfacing technology over the top weakened our connection.

I agree technolgy has truly disconnected us. If you watch a teenage kid walking down the street with their cell phone in hand texting away with disregard for their own safety or playing computer games and adults are no better at this nowadays either. I feel like we are just going blind to everything around us and that scares me alot.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm sure the cavemen had more in common with the earth then we do now look at us we cut down millions of trees for paper and various other things and then build cities where there used to be trees , rivers , etc .

I think its time we started treating our planet better or else there will be consequences for us all .

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG

There is increasing evidence cell phone towers are responsible for butterfly and bee collapses,I agree do we really need all this ship as I child of the 60's I can remember everything still worked with just land line phones and fax machines,I dont own any of that stuff in ten years time I reckon brain tumours from all these microwaves will be right up there with heart disease as a killer.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I hate it when people talk about "living off the earth." These people just don't get it, but they're awakening. Hopefully they will eventualy realize that we have already been living off the earth for a long time & that's the problem. The key to connecting with the planet is to put that illusion behind you & start living AS the earth, not OFF it.

Oh yeah & don't wear shoes, never cut your hair, start eating raw vegan food, & stay out of reach from cellphone signals & wireless internet.

edit on 20-1-2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

Im absolutely positive they had more in common with the earth than us. What do you think we need to do to get back in touch with it though. Im sure not cutting down trees would be a start but thats not going to happen anytime soon. We already recycle cans, bottles and boxes. And what effect does that have on us and the energy our bodies need to survive? I want to know about the inner energy our bodies have and need. Is sitting in the grass every day going to get us recharged does the supposed energy the planet has repair us humans does it get rid of disease or reverse pain?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG

Yes, I think there is a disconnect between people and Earth's energy. Water, breezes, dirt, fragrant scents and sunlight are all sources for recharging. Swimming in the spring and summer at the river always leaves me exuberant for a few days, and the same goes for lakes and ocean.
There is energy generated both from us and the Earth, and fluctuations in those waves and frequencies have an effect on biological organisms. Check out the Schumann Resonance (*)
This is pretty interesting too:

Optimum Biological Frequency Resonance (OBFR)
Achieving an `OBFR' is the foundation for good health. Research in Biophysics seems to suggest, that our biological system is "tuned into" the background frequency of our planet - the `Schumann Resonance'- a steady pulse of 7.83 Hz which beats around the planet within the earth/ionosphere cavity. It has been found that this is also the dominant brainwave rhythm of all mammals. Drowning out this natural frequency by overlaying it with manmade radiation noise, can have devastating effects on our immune system.
Depending on your point of view, living beings either evolved in this natural electromagnetic environment or were created with Divine Intelligence to live in harmony with it. One thing is certain: Since life began, the Earth has been surrounding all living things with this natural frequency pulsation. Many experts believe that the wide spectrum of artificial man-made EMF radiation masks the natural beneficial frequency of the Earth. Electro pollution may cause us to feel more stressed, fatigued and "out of balance." Laboratory research has shown that exposing living cells to the Schumann Resonance had the effect of "protecting" them from ambient EMF's, allowing the cells to increase their immune protection, and decrease the absorption of depression-inducing chemicals. Some researchers believe that by producing a 7.83 Hz pulse with a field generator (Schumann device), we can counter the effects of the irritating man-made fields. By replicating the Earth's natural rhythm, we may be providing ourselves (at least in our immediate vicinity) with a more healthy environment

altered-states.net.../emf/schumann.htm

Im very curious to know if anyone else is concerned with this and what we could do to basically recharge ourselves and reconnect with mother earth.

I found a renewed connection with Earth and much inspiration after reading Tom Brown Jr's books, The Way Of The Scout and The Tracker, great reads and true also.
Scout Tracker

peace,
spec
edit on 20-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: add links

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The Indians say that if you see an animal wounded it will often seek out mud to roll around in and coat its wound, which will then heal without infection. As a human, if you tried that you would get severely infected.

I have heard it said by them that this is one sign that man no longer lives in connection with nature, and therefore nature no longer protects man as it should.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Interesting Reading,

"U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Concerns Over Potential Radiation Impacts of Cellular Communication Towers on Migratory Birds and Other Wildlife – Research Opportunities." LINK

As far as spiritualism is concerned, as in an earth spirit or some kind of energy force deep within, there's a lot that science can and cannot account for and I think there is still a lot of questions to be answered. I mean, the shower idea you had could be explained by spiritual energy, or it could be explained by the release of pleasure inside the brain i.e. endorphins.

One thing I agree completely on, is that we are no longer connected to the earth really anymore.. everything is a subservient existence with a complete reliance on technology. Essential inventions have helped us but have also given forth the offspring of a much more complex existence to our next generations.

I'm personally at odds with technology and the role it plays in my lifestyle..

Some ways that I think you could possibly recharge your connection to the earth is to start sampling some different cultures, and foods, get out and go camping and get a realization of just what it is we have here. Go fishing, make a fire, sleep under the stars, make new friends, get back to your musical roots, push environmental ideology, start getting people interested in sustainable agriculture, planting trees, growing food, building ecologically, etc.. anything man there's thousands to choose from!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I will definately check that out. Thats the kind of info im looking for. Im not looking for answers like not cutting your hair or going vegan or not wearing shoes all the time. Recycling and not cutting down trees is truly an environmental issue but energy the earth and us is what im really looking for with this thread. Thank you

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by JohnieG

There is increasing evidence cell phone towers are responsible for butterfly and bee collapses,I agree do we really need all this ship as I child of the 60's I can remember everything still worked with just land line phones and fax machines,I dont own any of that stuff in ten years time I reckon brain tumours from all these microwaves will be right up there with heart disease as a killer.

Well if everything goes as discussed here in ATS we may be going back to the old days with technology soon. And i imagine that wouldnt bother alot of people. The ones most affected will probably be ages 14 to 25 they more than likely wouldnt know what to do if they had to grow a garden or go in the woods to find something to eat.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by plexus

Interesting Reading,

"U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Concerns Over Potential Radiation Impacts of Cellular Communication Towers on Migratory Birds and Other Wildlife – Research Opportunities." LINK

As far as spiritualism is concerned, as in an earth spirit or some kind of energy force deep within, there's a lot that science can and cannot account for and I think there is still a lot of questions to be answered.

I mean, the shower idea you had could be explained by spiritual energy, or it could be explained by the release of pleasure inside the brain i.e. endorphins.

One thing I agree completely on, is that we are no longer connected to the earth really anymore.. everything is a subservient existence with a complete reliance on technology. Essential inventions have helped us but have also given forth the offspring of a much more complex existence to our next generations.

I'm personally at odds with technology and the role it plays in my lifestyle..

Some ways that I think you could possibly recharge your connection to the earth is to start sampling some different cultures, and foods, get out and go camping and get a realization of just what it is we have here. Go fishing, make a fire, sleep under the stars, make new friends, get back to your musical roots, push environmental ideology, start getting people interested in sustainable agriculture, planting trees, growing food, building ecologically, etc.. anything man there's thousands to choose from!

This is really good information thank you for taking the time to write this out. There will be alot of people here that are like minded that will use some aspects of this information you have given us. Thank you

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG

Yes, showers and baths, water in general, lakes and streams,all connect us to the earth grid. Pouring water on the lawn and standing in it, meditating briefly helps. Its not that we're disconnected from earth energy, nor does this mean we should go back to the caveman days, I personally did NOT want to live like avatar, what we need is homes, gardens not apartments, and clean technology, there like they have buried and like they keep blocking here.

What we're disconnected from is ourselves, awareness, our conscience over time, and water. nature, is a wonderful way to raise your frequency, and awareness, meditate, and seek to connect within to , Prime Creator and Higher Self.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by JohnieG

Yes, showers and baths, water in general, lakes and streams,all connect us to the earth grid. Pouring water on the lawn and standing in it, meditating briefly helps. Its not that we're disconnected from earth energy, nor does this mean we should go back to the caveman days, I personally did NOT want to live like avatar, what we need is homes, gardens not apartments, and clean technology, there like they have buried and like they keep blocking here.

What we're disconnected from is ourselves, awareness, our conscience over time, and water. nature, is a wonderful way to raise your frequency, and awareness, meditate, and seek to connect within to , Prime Creator and Higher Self.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I really dont want to live like the caveman did by any means. I just want to reconnect and taking a shower helps. Nobody likes to smell so its something we have to do. But I can see how pouring water on the ground would be an easy start in the summer. In the winter on the other hand its hard to do. I dont meditate at all I find it hard with everything around me going 8 thousand miles an hour. Its difficult to find peace nowadays. I do stand outside once and a while stareing at the stars late at night and somehow find peace that way. I guess its kind of a meditaion just not deep but its something more than nothing. Thank you for your input as to what to do.

new topics

top topics

join