It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen burglars mistake ashes for drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Three teenage burglars have allegedly snorted the cremated remains of a man and two dogs after mistaking the ashes for drugs.

The three teenagers stole an urn and another container during a burglary in central Florida in December, the NY Daily News reported.

Believing the contents were coc aine or heroin, the five burglars snorted the ashes, unaware they were those of the homeowner's father and her two pet dogs.

Source: news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

MIAMI — Burglars snorted the cremated remains of a man and two dogs in the mistaken belief that they had stolen illegal drugs, Florida sheriff's deputies said Wednesday.

The ashes were taken from a woman's home in the central Florida town of Silver Springs Shores on Dec. 15. The thieves took an urn containing the ashes of her father and another container with the ashes of her two Great Danes, along with electronic equipment and jewelry, the Marion County Sheriff's Office said.

Investigators learned what happened to the ashes after they arrested five teens in connection with another burglary attempt at a nearby home last week.

Source: www.msnbc.msn.com...

Mistaking someone's ashes for coc aine?

Ohh, that's gonna affect their respiratory systems.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
How the hell does someone mistake ASH for a crystalline powder?

I dunno about anyone else, but I hope these idiots do get sick and cark it because they must be the stupidest retards ever to walk this earth...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thats hilarious. Well they were teenagers and they live in central Florida, Where I spent 4 years of my life, so I'm not suprised

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

u callin keith richards stupid??
oh thats right he did it on purpose!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
reply to post by badw0lf

yeah didn't he do a rail of his dads ashes?

my question is, did these kids snort ALL of the ashes, or did they realize what was going on after the first try? plus there are bone chips and little bits of stuff in cremains, no way I'd mistake that for blow

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
reply to post by badw0lf

Ohh haha I forgot about that..

Oh man... 8^/

new topics

top topics

join