It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL i wish this had a Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is so funny i know i am not the only one who wishes there was a video for this LOLOLOLOL

A Pennsylvania man was Tasered by police in the Florida Keys on Sunday after allegedly running into traffic, naked, and screaming, "I'm king of the world."

Officers encountered 43-year-old Richard Gervasi after receiving a call of a naked man in the parking lot of a Bobalu's Restaurant in Big Coppitt Key, according to the police report.

Three men were on the scene, with Gervasi allegedly naked and attacking one of them.

Deputy Danielle Malone approached Gervasi, the report states, but he charged her. When he refused to stop, the police officer fired her Taser.

Gervasi, however, yanked the prongs out and continued to approach. Malone shot him again with the Taser and he collapsed, according to police.

Another police officer arrived, the report said, during which time the Phoenixville, Pa., man stood up again and proceeded to go after the two men he had allegedly been arguing with when police first arrived. The pair are believed to be friends of his, and the three were on vacation.

Gervasi was shot with the Taser for a third time and handcuffed.

When paramedics arrived and attempted to treat Gervasi, he told officers: "I'm king of the world" and "I'm made of steel," and allegedly admitted to having taken '___', police said.

Gervasi was taken to Lower Keys Medical Center for evaluation, then arrested and taken to jail on charges of resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com... xzz1BYL8RbbR

www.nydailynews.com... bref=obnetwork

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah this is off topic but were you really laughing out loud or were you laughing quietly to yourself?

RULE NUMBER 3 STATES:
No Shorthand: Please do not use "txting" shorthand in your posts, this is an international site and many people may not understand your post.

just mentioning....that would be funny though

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Tazer videos are great, once in a while I shoot over to youtube to watch them I know a lot of people are anti police and complain about the way tazers are used but in most of the videos I've seen I think the people who get tazed were asking for it.

join