It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Canada (BC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hey all

I just wanted to say hi and tell you a little about myself. My name is Andrew and I am from the west coast of Canada in BC. I am from a small town called Kelowna, which is also a nice UFO hot spot by the way.

Ive been a lurker on the site for a few months now and really love most of the things I have read. I have been a long time UFO buff ( Thank you X-Files) and all other science, big brother, NWO, and paranormal stuff.

I will take things with a grain of salt but believe there is much much room to our life and our little world that what the Gov really lets on. We see it all around us, everyday.

Well If you wanna ask me anything go ahead, I just wanted to say hi and that I am looking forward to learning and reading as much as I can

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS my fellow Canuck!

I'm over on the East coast in good old NB, sounds like you will fit in very nicely.

Take your time and look over the various help threads to get you started.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tEkAshr

Bienvenidos! I'm in Vancouver part time and mexico the other half of the time! Interesting times, look forward to having another BC'er around

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sounds good and Thank you!!

I just got back home from Montreal today.. Was visiting some of the girl friends family.. Lets say it is super nice to be home and sleep in my same bed lol.

Oh one thing, i wanted to add an Avatar but it said I am not able to sign up right now.. any idea why?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tEkAshr

Hi Andrew, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello from Edmonoton, Alberta... I read this stuff, and find it interesting, but as a Canuck I am very cautious as to what I belive... todate I have NOT seen a UFO or Ghost or anything out of the norm... perhaps Im just wired to the concrete stuff a bit differently.. althought I would love to be a beliver... I have concluded that UFO's have no interest in our province.. since we dont have anything here.. hehe but cold weather... well wish you luck happy reading

:-)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I hear they done really like the Oilers and stay away from the cold weather... lol jk

I have seen a few things in my area in the night sky.. All started when I was young and camping.

I seen a few lights, I think it was 3 lights from 3 different objects that were following each other at high rates of speed, stop and turn at a hard angle and keep going..

That was one of the only sightings I have seen and that was many many years ago. But Kelowna is a hot spot and many people have seen strange objects in the sky and even a few of them were taped.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Something I found from the kelowna area..

Corina's amazing true story 1 of 3 part UFO Kelowna bc

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Saskatchewan here. Welcome and take your shoes off when ya come in.....I think ya stepped in something.

Sorry...a little prairie humor.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
hello from nelson!

I have a feeling there are lots of us around

me and 2 friends saw a ufo at halfway hotsprings (if you know where that is) a couple months ago.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well hello

Nice to see people from Canada for sure!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Plenty of fellow Canadians, good to see.
Hello from Toronto.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Was just out in that area...very cold lol

top topics

join