It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Governor Finds Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

www.nydailynews.com

Officials in Hawaii have tracked down papers indicating that President Obama was indeed born in their state, according to its new governor.
Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who took office in December, told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser on Tuesday that "our investigation" indicates there is a recording of his birth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2/3/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
His buddy came through and proved that yes Obama was born in the State of Hawaii. But no one saw the papers as of yet. We shall wait in great anticipation of this new ray of light.
Now all the conspiracy theories will come to an end, maybe. We will have to wait for the story to unfold in the days coming. Yes very interesting times still lay ahead.

www.nydailynews.com
edit on 2/3/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So is this new or old? There is a thread posted on here that said they could not locate the birth certificate.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That, or after the report he had the last several days of not being able to find it someone from Washington found it for him... or something for him.... Get my meaning...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
But.... What if it's a fake? (Que dramatic dundundunDUN - Beethoven's 5th symphony.)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Record of President Obama's birth in 1961 is 'in the archives': Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie

I fixed your link for you.

Paperwork in the archives are not the same as official hospital documents and birth certificate. The previous governor said that there is an original BC of Obamas in safe keeping and now this governor can't seem to find it.

Like I said, paperwork doesn't amount to a hill of beans. I can't go get a drivers license with a newspaper article or a piece of mail.

Just what is so difficult about presenting official paperwork? It's very difficult if it doesn't exist. You could say that it's impossible.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Given the account age, name being related to Hawaii and posting numbers.. not to mention the string thing thread...

This another Troll shell account I presume?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

here is the article in the OP in clickable link form...

NYDailyNews.com

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
sadhillnews.com...

praise god,

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
if he were born in the states, it would have never been an issue.
its to late for me to believe he was now, now all he has to do is go "Hey dude (Hawii governer) i need a birth cert, hook it up"

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

[url=http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/01/19/2011-01-19_record_of_obamas_birth_is_in_the_archives_hawaii_gov.html]www.nydailynews.com[/url ]

Officials in Hawaii have tracked down papers indicating that President Obama was indeed born in their state, according to its new governor.
Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who took office in December, told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser on Tuesday that "our investigation" indicates there is a recording of his birth.

I'm glad Obama has been found.
How did he get lost?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Can they please lose obama again...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Thanks very much Intelearthling for fixing the link on my post about Abercrombie finding Obama's archived and so called birth certificate.

Thank you again

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This news article was found yesterday. It seems that it was put on the net on Jan. 19, 2011.
They found it but they didn't find it, that's what it all boils down to really.
Abercrombie, an old buddy trying to protect his old pal.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You know. If I wanted my birth certificate (which I have needed to get before) it would only take a few days....

That is fishy to me.... If I (an average run of the mill American) can get my BC in a matter of days then how come the most powerful man on earth can't?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Given the account age, name being related to Hawaii and posting numbers.. not to mention the string thing thread...

This another Troll shell account I presume?

You presumed wrong, do your home work and don't just make presumptions.
Wake up and smell the coffee.

top topics

join