It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 - Close Examination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yeah I'm going to just believe an evil dictator with out even questioning it. Please. He still thinks he's the President of Iraq.

As for the thing you want me to listen to give me a link.

So you currently live in China?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
Yeah I'm going to just believe an evil dictator with out even questioning it. Please. He still thinks he's the President of Iraq.

As for the thing you want me to listen to give me a link.

So you currently live in China?

www.netro.ca...

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Very interesting and informative video but i wish they would shoud more hard evidence, word only go so far.
But I believe most of them.
Since that was over 3 years ago I'm assuming that they didn't make much (if any) progress.
I just hope one day (hopefully soon) that the people of the world fing out what they (the governments) have been hiding all these years, which will inevitably come out.
And when it does I hope i'm here see what the goverment does when the sh!t hits the fan.
���>I for one will be waiting.

d1k

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackout

Where do you get your kill ratios from? Nothing in your link really confirms anything you are saying. You cannot compare the F22 with the Tiger 2 when you do not know the capabilities of the F22.

And my post was about the Tiger from WW1. If the Americans/Brits could outfit their tanks with a bigger main turret to take out the Tiger from WW1 I'm pretty sure it would have been more so the fact considering they would have learned from WW1. I also have never even heard of the "Tiger 2" being a force at all from WW2. It was always the great stories of WW1 before the Americans/Brits found a way to pack a bigger punch and take them out.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samiralfey
US kicked what in 3 weeks? An army? Army of what, junk artillery, junk tanks, junk AK-47`s. What amazes me that it TOOK 3 weeks even with that kind of weak army as Iraq had (or what was left of it). And the reason(my opinion) why US-army is still there is that US needs a base near Syria, Iran and so on.

About the missile shield, something to read : www.commondreams.org... .
Summary: The multibillion-dollar U.S. ballistic missile shield appears incapable of shooting down any incoming warheads.

And I really don`t think that anything really classified it built on Area 51 since it has become morelike an sightseeing place.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by Samiralfey]

At the time of the first gulf war Iraq had the fourth biggest army on the planet. They had the best russain tech money could buy. A well devolped anti aircraft and communication network. And what happened the most lopsided war in history. If they were ill equiped this time around it was because they had there butts kicked the first time around so bad they were still recovering.

About area51 as a tourist spot when was the last time you saw area51?
Oh wait after the last land grab you cant see it from the ground anymore. You might say Ive seen satellite pictures of area51 but they know when those are over head. Have you ever seen any aircraft in those pics? Nope no one knowes what goes on there you might have heard rumours about area51 thats all they are rumours you have no clue what goes on there.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
do you really think the most powerful weapon usa has are nukes, to the public yes, but in secret i very much doubt it prob nukes are just a show, and the best powerful weapons are kept back in secret so not to make other nations design them, like in WW2 atom bomb deployed took Russia 10 or so years do copy it, so if USA were to deploy an make public a new super weapon other nations wouldnt be far behind, which would then make the said weapon useless in a war as others would have it.....

Also UK an USA are designing micro nukes which i reckon they already have deployed an operational for years considering when they say these things its already actually operational just secret....

everything in a WW3 scenario at moment is based on public knowledge of existing weapons to the public and not SECRET black ops or just plain secret mass made weapons ready for such a war, or even defence shields etc etc.....

Also what ever goes on up in space with only USA and Russia as the major space designers an travelers, who knows what each nations put up in space either together by mutual agreement, or secretly placed out in solar system.....

ppl might scoff at the space idea, but just remember the stealth fighter was a secret for 10 years and wouldve been a secret even to today if the iraq war didnt happen, so it shows secrets can be kept from public.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
Very interesting and informative video but i wish they would shoud more hard evidence, word only go so far.
But I believe most of them.
Since that was over 3 years ago I'm assuming that they didn't make much (if any) progress.
I just hope one day (hopefully soon) that the people of the world fing out what they (the governments) have been hiding all these years, which will inevitably come out.
And when it does I hope i'm here see what the goverment does when the sh!t hits the fan.
���>I for one will be waiting.

The problem is, as said in the program, even the president might not know all the black projects. With a budget of 40-80 billions without any congressional oversight, do you have any idea who much they can achieve?

Ask you congressman to do something, at least spend some time to see the video.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Originally posted by Blackout

Where do you get your kill ratios from? Nothing in your link really confirms anything you are saying. You cannot compare the F22 with the Tiger 2 when you do not know the capabilities of the F22.

And my post was about the Tiger from WW1. If the Americans/Brits could outfit their tanks with a bigger main turret to take out the Tiger from WW1 I'm pretty sure it would have been more so the fact considering they would have learned from WW1. I also have never even heard of the "Tiger 2" being a force at all from WW2. It was always the great stories of WW1 before the Americans/Brits found a way to pack a bigger punch and take them out.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by d1k]

Perhaps you didn't closely read my first post, but I did cite the source and quote I extracted the kill ratio information. Same site, quote is on the top next to the portrait.

Also, you're history is mixed up. There was no Tiger tank in WW1! There was a Sturmpanzerwagen as a way to counter British tanks, but nothing more than that. Even if there was a WW1 Tiger tank, there's no way it could have been countered by fitting a larger main turret because tanks at that time HAD NO TANK SHELL TURRETS. They were ALL machine gun tanks and machine gun tanks were even used up to WW2 in the invasion of Poland (with the Panzer I and II). As for the Sturmpanzerwagen and Tiger tank, here's pictures of the two (you can obviously tell that the Sturmpanzerwagen is a really early tank):

Sturmpanzerwagen
Tiger

Once again, you're history's all mixed up. There was no WW1 tank combat, you can't kill tanks with machine guns. Also, you shouldn't be arguing if you haven't heard of the Tiger II because that was the most powerful tank during WW2 and 10 years afterwards. It was the father of modern tanks, the Allies copied it as well as they could.

With your Americans/Brits packing a bigger punch, go look at statistics and quotes. In North Africa, a British officer noted that they were "outnumbered and equipped with inferior technology." American tanks were crap, for lack of better words. Soviet tanks would have massacred American tanks at that time (specifically the T-34 vs Sherman M4). I'm under the impression that most of the American public is brainwashed into thinking America was always this powerful. You must understand that their power was a direct result of successful imitation of Nazi technology (atom bomb, rocketry, etc.) and the fall of the second greatest imitator, Soviet Russia. The truth is, American technology was worth nothing to the Nazis with maybe an exception of their bazookas. As for the Brits, they weren't much better off. France fell, they were practically doomed before America came to their aid. Their empire had basically collapsed and they were still recovering from WW1.

Anyway, go read up on history and go find me a link of the Tiger in WW1. As for the F22, sure I might not know all of its capabilities but I sure know the Allies did not know Third Reich tank capabilities either until the war drew to an end.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by American Mad Man

you guys hear the latest hidden news?

We got russian war ships in Venezuela, and pacts with Cuba and Nicaragua. Russia is currently playing our own game and surrounding us. We did the same stuff by moving battleships into the black sea. # is heating up.

do research everyday. the world changes everyday in these times.

WW3 will come within the next 4 years. with the world economy in bad shape. I also expect a depression.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackout

You talk nukes allot, but you leave out chemical and biological weapons.

Also, missles are not the only method for delivering nuclear weapons. There are also bombs, submarines, boats, and suitcases. An anti-missle defence shield would not work against them.

Also, I know your post is in reference to official statistics, but no one knows just what each side has, and how much of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join