It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone on the forum with my first post. My name's DeWayne and I have been lurking on here for about a year or so. I am truly fascinated by the site and have found it to be absurdly informative and most of its members (if not all) of very exceptional intelligence. I initially came across this site while researching alien human hybrids (The Rachel's eyes story on coast 2 coast radio in the summer of '05 really compelled me to begin looking into everything.) and also on government conspiracies, mainly the NWO.

I've always felt since childhood that the world as we were all told it to be simply was a greater work of fiction than all the fairy tales and stories of Jedi that my grandmother would weave for me at bedtime and to my and I assume most of our sheer horrors and dismay it appears I was right to some extent.

I do not plan on posting much initially, instead continuing to lurk until the time when I feel confident I have something eventful to contribute.

Good evening to everyone and thank you for having me on your site/forum

edit on 19-1-2011 by TrowaBarton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Hi DeWayne, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
From another newcomer, welcome, and good for us for finding this site and become involved! I salute you for thinking and wanting to learn, and for daring to be part of a minority. But like Mark Twain once said, ""Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

I wish you the best!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Welcome and jump right in. The water's kind murky and oily...but! Youre welcome anyway! Dont be afraid to post when you want to. Not many restrictions here. All opinions and ideas welcome (though, by nature...not all will be respected by all!) Seriously, we need more to hop aboard....Peace!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hey there!! I'm also a new member. I also joined for some intelligent disscusion. Enjoy your learning experience at
ATS. Please remember to do your own research on any topics that interest you, don't rely soley on word of mouth. Hope to see you posting soon.
molonlabe33

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just call it how you see it, there are lots of good and bad comments around the place. The mods will pull you back in line if you start going to far of track. May the force be with you.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hope you find yourself at peace in here, we got enough ragers in here.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
HEY! I like your avatar. Gundam is awesome. Haven't seen it in ages, I'll have to have a revival!
Welcome and enjoy your time here.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hey there! I'm a new member as well, and I hope you enjoy being here as I'm sure everyone else is!
You have an interest in some good topics there, especially the Government Conspiracies!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hello to mutant and Lydie. Did not know you folks were still posting in here. Thank you for the kind words an welcome.

I hope you both have a good time here. It is a truly informative site you just have to take your time and really sort through things to get a good feel for them. It can be overwhelming but I guess at the end of the day it all comes down to just being open minded and patient.

Also Yes Gundam does rule. Trowa Barton or some variation has been my SN for years on multiple boards and I look like him in real life so I'm just gonna keep using it until I start to look my age. ( I'm 30 and I get freaking carded for cigarettes every other day of my life.)

edit on 23/2/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

join