It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Bees facing a poisoned spring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Exclusive: Bees facing a poisoned spring

beforeitsnews.com

A new generation of pesticides is making honeybees far more susceptible to disease, even at tiny doses, and may be a clue to the mysterious colony collapse disorder that has devastated bees across the world, the US government's leading bee researcher has found. Yet the discovery has remained unpublished for nearly two years since it was made by the US Department of Agriculture's Bee Research Laboratory.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ok to most people this may seem pretty in-significant, However those with a broader mind span will know that Pollination is a vital part of the way plants grow and thrive on this planet, However with this pesticide we are killing the very bees that Quite happilly polenate our Flowers and food day in and day out, And if worst come's to worst crops could start dying off in mass from lack of the very pollination which these pesticides would be preventing.

~Ted

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't know what is happening but, perhaps something is happening to the honey bees. For decades it seems like the bees are starting to disappear.If bees were to suddenly disappear forever there would be a massive collapse in the whole food chain and would be disasterous.I certainly hope the honey bees aren't disappearing.It is a worrying thought.As for the thorugh of the pesticide killing off the bees.I think that this is a possibility I would'nt be too surprised if it was however,there is countless other possibilities of why the bees are disappering other then this one.
edit on 19-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join