It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers... a question for you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I have a question for anyone that knows. Those of you who are seeing chemtrails being sprayed... is it the same kind of planes doing the spraying? What do they look like? The reason I ask, and this just now popped into my head, once when I was still working my flight attendant job, we were at an airport somewhere... I can't remember which one it was, but the majority of our flights were in the midwest-western US. Anyway, there were all these little white jets lined up and ready to take off. They weren't passenger jets and they were very small. If I remember correctly, there was about ten of them, maybe more. One of my passengers asked me what those jets were for and I had no idea. I just remember that they were very small, all identical, white, unmarked jets. I'm not saying that they had ANYTHING to do with chemtrails, but the thought of them just popped into my mind.

When I was living in the area of BC where I used to see the planes making the crisscrossing pattern, the times that I looked up at them with binoculars, they were white, and not as large as the passenger planes that were around. They also looked lower, although that's hard to tell when you're looking up. I couldn't see any markings on them, and that's also how they were described by others. They were high enough up, and small, so that if they had markings, we probably wouldn't have been able to see them.

I love where I am now. When I first moved out here, and stepped outside in the early morning the first time, I noticed the air felt and smelled so clean compared to BC. Even though in BC I was in semi rural, and the first place out here was in a small town. The air was so fresh, it was like when you went camping far away from civilization.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Wow, thanks for that reply. I wish I could remember which airport it was where I saw these planes. POSSIBLY Austin, TX, but I could be wrong about that. I do remember seeing them more than once and I didn't pay too much attention to them the first time, but noticed them more when the lady asked me about them. The first time I saw them, they were just lined up in front of a hangar. I think I'll look more into this.

Yesterday, I spent a LOT of time outside... had one of my Civil War memorial events, and the sky was VERY clear. I actually took the time to look for contrails and chemtrails and didn't see ANY. Actually, the only plane I saw was a just a small prop plane that had taken off from a small, local airport. I wonder why some areas are sprayed and some aren't? Of course it's entirely possible that they could be spraying here on days that there is a significant cloud cover, such as today. If they did spray, I wouldn't be able to see it.

Here's a pic I took yesterday, overlooking the battle field, but there's quite a bit of sky in it:

Sorry it's huge, lol.

I adjusted the color just a bit to make up for the some of the wash out from the snow, but it was a VERY clear day. The fog in the upper, right-hand corner is from my breath, lol. The white thingy is just lens flare.

Today is very overcast here. Oddly enough, now that I'm paying attention, I'm hearing planes every few minutes. Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

LOL......I just posted a reply in another thread asking pretty much the exact same question you are asking! great minds think alike!
reply to post by Argyll

Indeed they do! LOL!

Wish I hadn't overlooked this topic for such a long time. As open-minded as I am, I can't believe I totally discounted something just because it wasn't right in front of my face!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply, gemineye.
reply to post by wcitizen

You're very welcome! It pays to have an eye open for trouble makers on here, lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join