It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I can see dead people" A medium tells us what happens when you die (29th Jan on ATS LIVE)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I am a fellow medium so I will be very interested to hear what she has to say compared to my knowledge of the otherside.
Also, I do have a specific question for her, can I email that to you, I dont have Skype and wont have it by this weekend. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I would please like to book a time to see if I could hear from a late loved one. Any time will do...I'll tune in at the beginning and wait, if need be. Thanks so much!

FibroKat

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have been waiting for this opportunity ever since 1968. I would very much love to connect with a deceased family member. I have SKYPE and will add you now. Do you need my Skype addy?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

You will be accpeted by the studio
just msg them that u wish to join zazzs alternate realities special

I hope it works for you!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Looking forward to it...I'm very interested in the journey of the soul

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Cool, this should be good. In my times being forced to watch Sensing Murder I found Ruth to be really good, can't wait to hear what she says.

Thanks for posting, I'd love to get a reading but I'm not sure I'll even be able to tune in and listen on saturday

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I see growth in the paranormal industry as a cover for technofascism.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by zazzafrazz

She may well not be taking any money from the ATS callers, but I'm assuming shes a professional medium i.e. she gets paid for it usually and that she is getting a whole bunch of free advertising from appearing on the show

Take a look at her website. She normally charges $35 for a single question reading... I do believe some people can communicate with those that have passed on, but charging $35 for a single question over the internet is a bit too much in my opinion. I know a lot of these mediums do this to make a living, but I think it's ridiculous to try & do it over the net.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Today is the 2nd anniversary of my life-long friend's murder. I worry about this person, since what I've read about people becoming trapped due to violent death. Since about a year or so ago, I have had someone or something that has taken up residence in a corner of my bedroom - inside a perimeter wall, in fact - and causes this loud snap/creak sound that I can't tie to anything structural or environmentally initiated (not temperature or humidity influenced). There's nothing in that corner of the room at all, and the "snap" has become more "confident" and interactive over the last six months or so. At times it gets a bit frantic in fact. Yesterday, it was extremely agitated, and so far this morning, once it "woke up" it's been very much constant (snapping every 20 seconds or so).

Can this medium tell me who or what this is? If it's my friend, then I hope she'll be able to provide me with some sort of identity information that will assure me that it really is my friend. If it's not my friend, then I need to find out what it is. I live in a condo, and this is a wall that does not connect to any other unit. The structure is about 20 years old, and like I said, we've been through every possible inspection of window casings, framing, ceiling joints and all that stuff, and we can't even figure out what's being affected that would make such a loud snap/creak sound, let alone one that is so constantly producable and consistently defined and loud.

I'm fine with it being there. I just want to know what or who it is.

PS - I have Skype and just (I think) sent a "friend request" to whoever it is that is at ATSLIVESTUDIO which I believe is the address you posted. The Skype thing doesn't allow spaces, so I'm assuming that there are no spaces in the Skype name. Let me know what else I need to do. This is an issue that is very pressing, and it'd be great if she can figure it out.
edit on 1/20/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
I see growth in the paranormal industry as a cover for technofascism.

ooooooo Technofascism. I like that. I like that a lot. Did you invent that word? Can I use it?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I thought the motto of ATS was "deny ignorance", not promote it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'd like some time with the medium if available. My sister passed away this morning at the age of 22 and if possible I'd like to see if the medium can channel her. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Just addes ATS Live Studio to Skype contacts, and looking forward to checking this out Saturday. Thanks for the info ^^

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Can I phone in and ask why some mediums feel it's ok to con people into believing that they are communicating with peoples beloved dead relatives and how they get to sleep at night?
Can we have a cold reader in the studio to balance things up a bit?
edit on 19-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

We have a winner.

They're either self deluded or horrible people. Lets get a cold reader in

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

January 22 is my birthday.

VICTORY

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If people don't believe in this then simply don't bother logging on. I myself find this kind of stuff interesting if for no other reason than for entertainment.

That and I might call in MESELF.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I used to be very skeptic of all mediums. However, i recently had the luck of being invited to a Korean shaman's ceremony and I must say that this is something everyone should experience at least once. It will change your life. At first I was thinking man they must be acting or something but after hours and hours of this ceremony you realize that there is no possible way they could be acting all of it out or know the things they know. There were many people and the shaman was able to "channel" deceased people for almost everyone there. She even wrote messages to some of the people in a language that the shaman doesn't even know! I think mediums can hear the other side and kind of relay the message while shaman's actually allow the other side to communicate directly through themselves.

Anyway the experience completely changes you and changes your entire outlook on life and afterlife. I mean basically I have had the fact that there is something more than this life shown to me right in front of my eyes and that changed me profoundly. I hope that this medium can help show some people a glimpse of the other side as I have been shown as it is an amazing experience.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi All
there is alot of interest ( especially on U2us, can we keep it in thread so I can track it better )

Addressing skeptics, ATS topics are all up for discussion, as is this one.
If one is aware of me here than you will know that I myself am skeptical in nature, on many topics however thought it would be a interesting discussion, which any of you are welcome to join. This topic is no different to discussing reptialiians, Ufos, Sarah Palin = witch or saviour ....Your opinions are valued

Due to the demand generated, we talked through times and it looks like we will put this show to next week Sat 29th. Your timings will be confirmed for those we can fit in.

Remember if she is wrong, you are welcome to tell her she is wrong, she has been doing this successfully for decades, is very well known, and is open to addressing anyone skptical, such is the beauty of ATS and our varied positions on anything from religion to politics.

I like a deabte, makes for good listening

Anyway, will be in touch regarding timings.
This will be fun!
And Slayer, Ill take that as a booking hun

edit on 20-1-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You know I'm in... This is a field that I have a great deal of interest in... I would love to see if here views concerning the 'afterlife' jibe with what I've been led to believe... When will we know a definite date and time?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok, My Question for her is this. My background, I am a psychic/medium and Spirit Rescuer and I frequently have spirits attach themselves to me and I work with them (like the ghost whisperer) and I send them home to the afterlife. I am wondering what conclusions she has drawn as to why children (ghost children) get stuck on the earthbound plane as ghosts, and their parents and family who may be deceased who do not retrieve them from the earthbound plane. I currently have a small ghost little girl in my home who is trying to find her parents, who are deceased, and I believe they have been reincarnated already. How do I explain to her, that they didnt look for her?
edit on 21-1-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join