It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

big red object in the newmexico sky!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well that extra planet in our solar system is definitely somewhere in it's elliptical orbit. I have reason to believe that planet is planet x, and I like many others have been on the lookout for any signs. I have heard it is only visible through infrared lenses but hey ya never know what is going on here. Zecharia Sitchin certainly believed that this extra body was out there in the sky somewhere. Read The Twelfth Planet sometime and you would be quite pleasantly surprised by what you will find.

Maybe you are the first to get a picture of it? Who knows? S+F
edit on 19-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The moon looked pretty damn full when I looked at it at about 3 am this morning but tonight it is totally full.

Going to track its progress all night and into the morning hours.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

i dont know about tht ive seen alot of photos similar to this one

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

if you see it get a pic for sure and post it here!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I will try!

Locked and loaded!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I live in Las Cruces. I will go see if I can see it in the Morning.

I was over by the organs last Thurs and some f-22's were war gaming it, breaking the sound barrier a lot. They were dropping flares that burned for a little while, and then went out, and then came back on again. I got a video of it with my camera phone but it has a lot of foul language because I thought there was an alien invasion going on, until I heard the jets. Then again the jets might have been chasing something.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

did you hear the 4 loud sonic booms at 10pm the other night freaked me the hell out, and they have also been doing it more in the daytime to

edit on 19-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
is anyone else getting that weird spam message when they go to refresh the page?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
took me 5 tries too post a reply. how does someone put a virus into a thread?
edit on 20-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Maybe the op is on to something because my computer got slow as he--. They watch everything and if there is a big discovery that "they' do not want out, you never know.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by discl0sur3

oh lol in my first reply i put northern hemp, but then found that i was in the western hemp so i deleted the first reply

Lol...I figured it was just a misunderstanding.
I have another question for you, how bright was this object to the naked eye compared to the moon?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
your original title was much better

ya hear?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by robinthehood

Nicely done disclosure. I'm fairly new here and I've briefly scanned a few Nibiru posts but that video was short, sweet and straight to a laymens heart. Now I have a much better understanding of this- thanks.

My pleasure & thank you for the compliment. Welcome to ATS

Check out some of my other material on my Youtube Channel for more of my "crazy" theories *haha*

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

this object put up some comp to the full moons brightness for sure it like overcast the moons glow on the mountains in red, if that makes sense
and when you looked at it it like spiked out at you had several points

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

ok changed it back lol

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thanks! Now its not an "oh no not another 'is it niburu?' thread" much better

I am really intrigued with this, hope you or I or someone can get more pics because whatever that is on your pic is pretty big. And you say it cast a red shadow eh? hmmmm

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

what could have made that red light? do you think nibiru is here? is that why the earth has seen all this strange weather and animal killoffs? how do we find out for sure? have you seen anything?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

this object put up some comp to the full moons brightness for sure it like overcast the moons glow on the mountains in red, if that makes sense
and when you looked at it it like spiked out at you had several points

I understand what you're saying. It simply amazes me that no one else has reported on this thing. You mentioned in an earlier post that you've witnessed this object on 3 separate occasions, were these at the same time of day? was it in the same position in the sky?
edit on 20-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

yeah what made it stick out and freak people out was the birghtness
also the 3 or 4 cars parked alongside the road with the people looking and pointing all that together freaked me the hell out! had a feeling the world was ending and this was going down now, was expecting this to be on the news but nothing

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

yes all of the other times it was around 4ish, but it wasnt as bright!, it was more of a what is that, rather than last night when it was WHAT THE HELL IS THAT know what i mean

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join