It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge in Tucson shooting pushes pedestrian to the ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As reported off of the Drudge Report Link to article
It mentions that a video was obtained/secured from a convenient store in the same location which showed the judge pushing a bystander to the ground/out of the way when the bullets started to fly. The video also shows the alleged gunmen raising his weapon and targeting the congresswomen first. What many astute members have said from the begining is that any video that was available at the time would clearly be used as evidence for the trial. Lets put the conspiracy to rest that he was not the shooter...
edit on 19-1-2011 by chrismarco because: title adjustment

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Give the judge a medal!
And
Castrate Loughner

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Despite facing death, the judge's only thought was to saving someone else's life. It shows, despite this tragedy, that the actions of the people who lost their lives have made lifesaving changes to others.

The little girl, Christina Green, had her organs donated to a little girl in Boston, saving her life.

Before the shooting, and after, their actions shows that all of the people who lost their lives were heroes, and that coward, Jared Loughner, has nothing.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
the actions of the people who lost their lives have made lifesaving changes to others.

I liked your reply, especially this part.

And I keep thinking of the quote from Anne Frank, "Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." Judge Roll, another American hero.

top topics

join