It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have an invisable friend?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlove250
Not now, but I had one when I was young. He was caucasian, extremly (I do mean extremely) thin, wore an old-style black suit with a black top hat. He was very nice. I would try to feed him, but he wouldn't eat. We would talk a lot, but I cannot remember what of. I only saw him when I went to my grandmothers' house. She asked me who I was talking to once, and I told her (described him and everything). She laughed and told me she believed me because all the children see and talk to him. One day he just went away.

That's pretty cool! Sounds very real to me. Who were the other children?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sort of.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e3ade012ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Thanks. I can still see in my mind what he looked like, but it's like there is no audio.

They were my cousins and my sisters and brother. I do not know about my aunts and uncles (they grew up in the house).

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Sort of.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e3ade012ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

That's so funny! Thank you!
In many ways you are right.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlove250
reply to post by NotThat

Thanks. I can still see in my mind what he looked like, but it's like there is no audio.

They were my cousins and my sisters and brother. I do not know about my aunts and uncles (they grew up in the house).

Why don't you ask them about the skinny man?
The top hat is a funny detail. I can picture him dancing like Fred Astare (sp?)
For some reason it reminds me of Leprecans. Your grandmother didn't sound too upset about you talking to some strange man.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
As a kid I always had invisible or imaginary friends. At first I just called them friends until I was informed that they were imaginary. I used to move alot and the friends would never make the move for some reason. For every new house a new friend. This went on until my teacher in second grade informed me that what I thought were imaginary friends were really demons trying to influence me... go figure.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
I used to teach handicapped kids. One told me that I had 3 people (angels?) floating over my head. They seemed to come and go. He would start laughing whenever he saw them. He was a non-verbal kid who could only talk by answering yes or no with his eyes. If you didn't ask the right questions it could be difficult to clarify what he wanted to say. For some reason my "people" were very funny to look at.

I remember telling my mother about my guardian angel when I was a child. She laughed at me and I realized that other people didn't know they had guardian angels. I wonder if I was able to see my "people" as a young child. Since I am pretty sure I have had alien contact, perhaps my guardian angel was an alien.

When my younger kids were small, they would sometimes laugh at something they seemed to see near the ceiling. We figured they could actually see guardian angels, being very small. Passed as they grew older and more verbal. I personally think what most call aliens, if real, is actually angels of one type or the other.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

That is so sad; yet for the lives of shut-ins it's so real. Get a life first. Then share your experiences with REAL people; not online.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yes, I do have invisible friends.

Jesus and His angels.

I always need to post about Jesus - that is one of His requirements, and it really annoys a lot of people.

Why are people angry at a being who spreads love and forgiveness?

Because they spread hate and war, probably.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
As a kid I always had invisible or imaginary friends. At first I just called them friends until I was informed that they were imaginary. I used to move alot and the friends would never make the move for some reason. For every new house a new friend. This went on until my teacher in second grade informed me that what I thought were imaginary friends were really demons trying to influence me... go figure.

Not knowing what they were, it's something at least possible. Those are very real, and when some kids (don't know if this applies to you or not) blame the "imaginary friend" for things they do wrong, I don't think we should discount the possibility. What if there really is something the kids are seeing/communicating with?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Jesus and His angels.

I always need to post about Jesus - that is one of His requirements, and it really annoys a lot of people.

Why are people angry at a being who spreads love and forgiveness?

Because they spread hate and war, probably.

Doesn't annoy me at all! Refreshing, actually.

As I posted above, my smaller kids, as very young children (a few words, not too verbal) saw something that delighted them at times, that we could only guess as their angel(s). Never anything fearful, only something that made them laugh, and they were delighted when this happened. Was really something to see. The older of that young set once said, when asked what she saw, that it was Pooh Bear, along with other of those characters. friendly manifestation of them that a small child could relate to?

I am pretty sensitive to spiritual things, and this was NOT something bad; I know that. Know a few times that angels have been there to help, too.

The most notable of these was when I was pregnant with #3, after losing two. Had a real scare, spotting and a rush to the ER. Sitting in the exam room, before my husband came in, and before they did an ultrasound, I could clearly feel the presence of two beings in the room. Could not see them, but KNOW they were there. Amazing feeling of peace, and the fear that we were losing another baby faded away. A little later, saw the tiny heartbeat (5-6 WEEKS), and that was awesome. Can't forget that calming presence, though. I know we weren't alone.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't recall ever having an imaginary friend but like the previous poster, I had an experience at the hospital as well. My oldest son was about 7 at the time and very ill. By the time I got him to the hospital he was in very bad shape and as we waited in an exam room his little body laying so still on the table I was terrified that I was losing him right then. I was praying so hard. To my left against the open door I saw something. It was shimmery and sparkly and a bit watery distorted looking and it moved toward him. (it did not have a shape really, just a presence is the only way I can describe it) and as I watched it seemed to reach toward his feet and suddenly his feet started jerking like they were being tickled. A feeling of calm washed over me that I still can't explain--and I knew right then that he was going to be ok. I KNOW it was his guardian angel.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I used to have an invisible friend but she disappeared.....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ha hahaha, Aloysius, that was dang funny! The first time I read it, it went right by me. I thought--what was the point of that. ~Sigh~ Nothing is ever as it seems...................

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It isn't that my friend is invisible
it is that my other freinds are blind.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
This went on until my teacher in second grade informed me that what I thought were imaginary friends were really demons trying to influence me... go figure.

What a creepy thing to tell a kid! Did you still have "friends" after that?

It is interesting that they changed with each new house. I wonder if you were seeing/experiencing entities that were bound to specific places.

thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Jesus and His angels.

I always need to post about Jesus - that is one of His requirements, .

Actually, I don't think Jesus requires you to post. Jesus requested that people share the good news that God is Love and doesn't require anything except love back. I don't think he ever said to pray to him or to tell other people about him. That was Paul.

I do think the holy spirit can be a constant invisable friend, but Jesus is not on Earth. He is supposed to return in the sky or something like that.

No offence intended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join