It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So My Introduction, Hello my name is..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My name is Eryca, I'm a Eighteen year old teenager coming from California.

Just by me being on this site you would guess I'm not your average person, It seems like every body on this site has an amazing mind but this is about me...not you.

I'm a senior and oh, I've attended all the high schools in the town I live in. Two had been private and the one I currently attend is Public woo!

My life consist of art, reading, music, movies, xbox, school, family, and my wonderfully amazing boyfriend.
I love painting, I absolutely love it. My favorite artist is Salvador Dali, he was mental and I just adore that about him. Reading, I read all sorts of books. I read books and sometimes never complete them fully because I get a new book, It's a bad habit but at least I always have something to read on a boring day. Music, I can listen to folk one day and next week I'll be listening to pop. I hate actually classifying what I listen to so I'd be much comfortable giving you names, haha. Movies, range from anything to everything...I have netflix and a boyfriend who likes to waste time with me
school is school. My family is dysfunctional but loving and my boyfriend.. well I wont say much because it will flatter him too much.

I don't have a favorite color, I rarely watch television, one of my best friends is my cat, I'm just your usual teenage girl

Well heres your intro and i hope you liked it

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello hun and welcome to ATS. Nice to meet you.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by noobgal

Here's the tip I give the new members when I choose to. Speak the truth. For we are truthseekers here above all.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi Noobgal

You sound like an intelligent young lady. Welcome to ATS....hope you enjoy your stay

Dali happens to be one of my favorite artist's as well...this one in particular I find fascinating

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by noobgal

Hi noobgal, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Oh my god The Temptation of St. Anthony. That's my favorite from him!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobgal

Oh my god The Temptation of St. Anthony. That's my favorite from him!

What message do you feel he was trying to convey in that painting? I have my own ideas but I always like to hear other opinions.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by noobgal

Hellooooooooooo!! You got me at Dali!! Yes, my fav painter artist!!
I got to see his once in a lifetime show in Atlanta last September, or was that October. No matter, i got to see it! But, wait, this is about you, not me........

Welcome to ATS!!

No offense to your awesome boyfriend, but, ummm, you're 18. and he might not be the "one" for you. That happens.............you're young and changing, learning, growing, etc. Okay, got that grandfatherly bit of stuff over with. Cool! You got a boyfriend you think is the best thing to come along since the latest WOW upgrade!!

I know, I know, this is about you, but I married my high school sweetheart, and we are still sickeningly happy together, according to our grown children, since 1974. My friends and acquaintances, of the same or somewhat same age? They wish they had what my wife and I have.

A suggestion here, though. Don't let ATS and other such places and ideas cause you to lose touch with your boyfriend. And if he's so inclined, certainly encourage him to discuss with you the many subjects and ideas you stumble across here.

Hi, kyred!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm a Dali fan as well! Looking forward to seeing you on the threads!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

sdlf;khs;lkdfhgadlk;ghadk

WELCOME ;D
edit on 19-1-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I believe it’s about the story of St. Anthony leaving to the Egyptian desert to become a hermit and he is warding off the evils of sex and the manipulative bodies of women by bearing the cross and him as a whole, showing him bare as a nude man.

I really appreciated this question.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by noobgal

Hellooooooooooo!! You got me at Dali!! Yes, my fav painter artist!!
I got to see his once in a lifetime show in Atlanta last September, or was that October. No matter, i got to see it! But, wait, this is about you, not me........

Welcome to ATS!!

No offense to your awesome boyfriend, but, ummm, you're 18. and he might not be the "one" for you. That happens.............you're young and changing, learning, growing, etc. Okay, got that grandfatherly bit of stuff over with. Cool! You got a boyfriend you think is the best thing to come along since the latest WOW upgrade!!

I know, I know, this is about you, but I married my high school sweetheart, and we are still sickeningly happy together, according to our grown children, since 1974. My friends and acquaintances, of the same or somewhat same age? They wish they had what my wife and I have.

A suggestion here, though. Don't let ATS and other such places and ideas cause you to lose touch with your boyfriend. And if he's so inclined, certainly encourage him to discuss with you the many subjects and ideas you stumble across here.

Hi, kyred!

Wow I'm completely jealous you were able to experience that!

Although I'm 18 I'm very quite mature for my age, but with you being a father I'm sure you've heard that many times.

Lastly, at first my boyfriend was the one telling me about all the interesting topics on this site. Than eventually he got me to go on. so It'll probably strengthen our relationship rather than weaken it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Welcome noobgal...

I hope you find ATS as rewarding as I do, if you are like me, you spent alot of time lurking around in the dark corners at first, but now decided to join in on the action!

Remember
YouDidntSeeMe

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
HAHA! ... Sorry my laugh is in no way meant to be derogatory but some of the things you mention in your OP is awesome!

"I'm not your average person"

this is definitely true of all of us!

"My family is dysfunctional but loving."

Welcome to the family! Welcome to ATS. Even though I'm still "new" here, I've had 20 years experience of conspiracies and other interesting topics,

edit on 24-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: Eh...what the heck...I'll flag it ....It's my way

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

thank you

top topics

join