It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO making 90 degree turns - original footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I attempted to search for this, it seems fairly recent. I don't think this has been made a thread of so far. I am no expert, but I found this video to be brief and interesting, due to the movement of the object.

At the end of this video, he gives camera explanation:

Time of Day: Sunset

Camera Angle: 15 degrees above horizon

Camera Type: JVC Camcorder

Frame Capture Rate: 1 Frame per second

Frame Playback Rate: 30 Frames per second

Frame Capture Size: 640 / 480

Caught this UFO while taping time lapse footage of clouds. The clouds were clearing as the sun went down. That is when the UFO was caught streaking across the sky. I thought it might be a high flying jet until it made its two sharp 90 degree turns. I have seen jets make high speed turns at high altitudes but they can't turn this sharp at high altitudes. I don't know what it is. If anyone knows what it is please post your comment.

Thoughts?

Is the video on time lapse ? Is the object really moving that fast. Video seems a little off somehow.

It looks like a critter, because of the way it pulsates through the air. At least that's what NASA calls them. Although, NASA will not go public with this information for reasons unknown, Once someone puts a handle on it, it will change the way we look at how and where life can evolve. But, it doesn't seem like a very big deal, which leads me to wonder why they don't let people study this phenomenon. From the video you will find an excellent explanation for some of what we see in the upper atmosphere and in low orbit. Think of them as amoeba's darting around in liquid.

You must have an ID to view this video

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-1-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here is a picture of a similar object. We were driving west on I 8 in Arizona, between Gila Bend and Yuma. The object hovered in the sky, in the same place, the whole time.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9db04a72b3d2.jpg[/atsimg]

This was another picture taken the same day closer to Gila Bend, Arizona. There are actually two orbs, or whatever you want to call them. One above the "con-chemtrail" and one below, in the "cloud".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d56f0c74fe34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What kind of known aircraft makes 90degree turns in an upwards motion like that?

Oh? None of them you say?

Well....slow or super slow, the thing still is difficult to explain away.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I attempted to search for this, it seems fairly recent. I don't think this has been made a thread of so far. I am no expert, but I found this video to be brief and interesting, due to the movement of the object.

Interesting footage ThinkingCap, thanks for posting.

Did you saw this one?

This interesting video is recorded by Mr. Mark A. Olson. Mr. Olson started in 2004 with videotaping a wave of UFO Sightings over Sonora, California.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Bob Lazar explains it best at 4:51 minutes. He says that the way the craft is built coincides with anti-gravity, something that the military is still figuring out. I think all governments, China, Russia and USA are figuring out this technology.

edit on 20-1-2011 by meesterlonewolf because: improper code, newbie

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
What kind of known aircraft makes 90degree turns in an upwards motion like that?

Oh? None of them you say?

Well....slow or super slow, the thing still is difficult to explain away.

Answer: a ship that is composed of hyper-dimensional matter - having NO MASS. As is postulated in the "Extended Heim Theory" for faster-than-light propulsion.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I liked the video..I found it interisting not sure what it is ..I will just keep an open mind there is so many strange things in our skys that are unexplained and to me this is one of those
Thanks and good job

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Interesting, that very well could be the same footage from a different perspective

Perhaps the only way for objects such as these to gain any credibility other than "bug" and "jet" would be to pull out the videos corroborating. Yet once again, those who want to see the bird, will see the bird.

It is unfortunate, that on ATS, there is such a large information gap. Maybe Video killed Words for some, but for many of us who have spent years looking into this - know that there is very clearly something to this "phenomenon".

To me, it really does not matter what the objects are in these videos. I already know that they exist, if I am lucky enough to find a video that will help drive-by believers slow down their skepticmobile then I feel as if I am doing my part.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I always asked "why are there no videos of UFOs making these 90 degree turns people talk about?"

To see em ya have to LOOK for em

Pretty sure this one isn't a bird or a bug

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
im not even interested in footage or their agenda anymore Im gonna shoot at one when i see it anyone claiming to be gods deserve to be shot KILL KILLKILLKILL THE ALIEN TERRORISTS KILL KILL KILLEM

What if they are not Alien Overlords but merely harmless Plasma 'Critters' that have always lived in our atmosphere and near space?

Hmmm Not sure a bullet would do much damage to a Plasma Critter anyway

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder
I'm calling nay on the UFO.

Well if you are calling 'Nay' on it being a UFO, that means then that you have identified it yes? Please share with us your conclusion of what it is

Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by moondoggy2
Great find! I'm very impressed with the video. Now all we need to do, is find a video that actually has the little green men who flew that ship. Why is it we always see the ship/craft/ufo, but never the occupants inside? DO they not get out and walk around from time to time?

Simple..

Because Plasma Critters don't have pilots
And they are no more affected by sudden changes in direction than a bolt of lightning would feel inertia
. And being made of energy, would seem to me to make it hard to capture a clear image or find any hard debris if one 'died'

edit on 20-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by coolottie
Looking for your opinions on this.

There ya go
The name 'Critters' was first coined by Trevor Constable in 1952-54 to describe plasma life forms in our atmosphere. Just google plasma life forms

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Too far away and too high to be a bug..

What makes you think that? Because to me, it seems very close, like it was a water droplet or something on a nearby window or car windshield. The jittery aspect of it, in particular, makes me think of a drop of water climbing the window, then getting hit by a line of wind coming from the front (right) of the car.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Too far away and too high to be a bug..

What makes you think that? Because to me, it seems very close, like it was a water droplet or something on a nearby window or car windshield. The jittery aspect of it, in particular, makes me think of a drop of water climbing the window, then getting hit by a line of wind coming from the front (right) of the car.

Jittery? You can say so, and I will say it is not. I see an object clearly not on the side of the window as a rain drop, moving upwards - to the right - and then upwards again, exactly like a lightning bolt. So if we are going to go on movement, it's a lightning bolt.

Or maybe a golf ball, tiger woods has done some pretty amazing 90 degree turns as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon...

I can't yet accept 'plasma critters'. But I have come to think that a ship that is in a hyper-dimensional existance (such as that produced by Extended Heim Theory), would appear to us as having the physical properties of a ghost. At least until it's intense magnetic field is suspended. And I have seen ghost described as plasma energy. So, I think there is a connection there.

edit on 1/20/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
To me, the OP's video is obviously a jet in time lapse. Because of the speed increase caused by time lapse it makes the turns look more instant. However, if you slowed the video down to normal speed you would see the object turns very slowly. It's not a perfect square 90 degree change in direction, it's a curved gradual change in direction.

If it is a commercial jet of average size, you can actually estimate the radius of the turns in the video. Just from quick estimations, I can tell you that it is a normal turn from a normal jet.

Like this video:

edit on 20-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I always asked "why are there no videos of UFOs making these 90 degree turns people talk about?"

So how about a 180 degree turn, followed by a speed change and a 90 degree turn... all while it is keeping up with the Concord? Will be anticipating your debunking 'skills' on THIS one

Curious Critters... toying with our aircraft since we spotted them buzzing around our planes in WWII, but harmless. That is why NASA and the Military can say positively "THEY ARE NO THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY"

While their energy fields may have caused some fuss around our Nuke sights setting off bells and whistles... no Critter has yet done any harm

Copy without music

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Some jets in this video seem to make the same 90 degree turns.

Between 0:14 and 0:16 there is a good one on the right half of the video.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is some type of light reflection on one of the panes of glass.

If you watch the black line across the concord, you can see the object pass over the black line. That means the object is between the concord and the chase aircraft (not behind the concord). It also means the object is really small.

The fact that the object's speed is matched perfectly with the concord and chase aircraft leads me to believe the source of the light is from one of the aircraft, probably a reflection off of something inside the chase aircraft.

Since the object passed between the two aircraft, if it was a solid object I would expect there to be more definition between the object and the concord. However, that isn't the case, the white object blends perfectly with white concord perfectly, which leads me to believe the object is slightly transparent like a reflection of light would be. Also, when the object passes over the black line on the concord, you can still see some of the black, so it is evidence of transparency like a light reflection.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Interesting point, thank you for taking the time to look into this.

It does not feel like a jet to me, the OP. Even if it were at normal speed, its movements are not anything like the videos you have shown. There are clear rhythmic turns in yours, whereas the OP video moves in three straight lines like a zig-zag.

Also, if it was a jet, I doubt that it could be seen pulling off maneuvers like that from the window of another aircraft. It just doesn't seem to add up enough for it to be "clearly" a jet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join