It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Nukes Aimed at US Cities

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Exactly. I mean most nuclear powers have missiles aimed at other countries-even friendly ones. Just because they are aimed (or coordinates programmed in) doesnt really mean anything.

Also just curious if the 250 nukes that China has are all ICBMs? I would think not.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Anybody know what cities these nukes are aimed at? Is there a list somewhere that tells US citizens what cities are targets for the Russians and China?
I've read many times here on ATS to get to the country where the population is less.
Also can anyone tell me how we will know if a nuke is on the way? And if we get a warning...how much time do we have to get to a safe place?
Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
8000 or 250, one is enough to devestate and destroy a very large area for many years.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The Chinese might very well launch nukes if they believe (or know) that the U.S. will NOT fire nukes back.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Chinas nuclear forces are not to be worried about too much on the U.S. mainland. Our Aegis destroyers and fighters would pick them up in time and shoot them down.

Most of Chinas nuclear weapons are aimed at Russia as they are in hardened silos in the mountains near the Russian border with them. They do not trust the Russians at all and they are not about to nuke their bread basket the U.S.

China worries only about our pesky aircraft carriers so they are developing advanced nuclear cruise missiles to counter the threat because they are smart and know that building more than a few missiles to target the U.S. serves no purpose for them as they can never win that fight.

China is all about defense so they have nukes to do just that. To the last post, The U.S. would obliterate anyone who nuked any part of the U.S. Our doctrine is one where we now have and always plan to have the ability to launch a first strike that will destroy Russia and China if thats what we wanted to do.

www.fas.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i expect the US has more than a few nukes aimed at Moscow and Bejing

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join