It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you on a government watch list? I know I am.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I can testify to the airport screenings and passport anomalies.

Every time I've taken a flight in the past three years, I get the "just a moment" and then have to wait a while while they do "something," sometimes they walk away and sometimes they phone. I'm asked to step aside, and then someone else comes over and i have to answer a lot of questions about where exactly I'm going in _insert name of city_, who I'm meeting, how I know them, what I'm doing when I get there, how long I'm staying, and when I'm returning. The questions are often repeated. All this happens at check in (If I try to check in at the curb, I'm told I have to go inside), before the actual security checkpoint. It hasn't gone to the point of being stuck in a room or searched and I've had not incidents at the security portion. This is especially awkward when traveling with the kids or business colleagues.

That's what happened to my brother when flying to England. He's on a list as well, so congrats, you offically know you are on a list.

Originally posted by withopeneyes
If I'm on that list it is for a darn good reason, and I know it! My life is so darn boring that government doctors are prescribing my files to agents who have insomnia. From what I understand no one has made it past the 2nd paragraph without falling asleep.

I have severe insomnia... U2U me if you publish an autobiography.

They are the ones that bring weapons to protests. They are the ones that stage terror. They are the ones that create lists. ....but somehow we are the criminals.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I wonder why there is so much paranoia. Its like the whole "terrorism" thing is being stretched a little too far.
edit on 26-1-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm a list only because I haven't been to any airport or tried to get a passport ,but being watched I would believe only because of my computer lately emails that seem to disappear or don't go where there suppose to go or it will take a while for it. I know this because I was in the middle of writing an email where we discuss topics such as what's on here boom gone not in sent just gone, so I rewrite and ran over to her house when I couldn't find it and her computer was taking forever and said she had mail but wasn't showing anything until about half an hour later. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
what do they not have the ability to track you?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I wonder why there is so much paranoia. Its like the whole "terrorism" thing is being stretched a little too far.
edit on 26-1-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

A "little" too far is an understatement. Theres not nearly as much real terrorism as they would like you to believe. You are more likely to get struck by lightning and die than by the hands of terrorists. It's a systematic disposal of our civil liberties.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Living in america, being an american, as well as being Anti-America

Just out of curiosity...anti America what?

anti government, people, administration, society.....?

Just wondering since you are an American, just which facet of America is the issue?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Are you sure you weren't driving from Warsaw to Berlin in 1940 ? Think of it as a something else to add to your resume.

The only people driving from Warsaw to Berlin in 1940 were German troops returning home on leave, and most of them went by train.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiwynn

Kai, if I were Empress and my best tools for assuring and protecting my power was my good location and my trade, and my military might I'd be a happy woman.

But what happens when my best tools have all the training, but are no longer in my military?

What happens if my tools, the ones that didn't get killed so might be smarter than the others, question my views, my policies?

What happens if some of these strong wiley well trained and wiser tools have amoungst them one or two people who are charismatic? Smart? Driven? What if they are all these things, AND they have a cause that calls to their fellow ex-military? What if they have a chip on their shoulder that plays well, or hides well? What if one of them is full in his heart with patriotism, and feels I fail to live up to his lofty ideals?

The lack of care for veterns isn't a mistake. It is a calcuated risk. Broken people living on the street are less dangerous immediately than some of the alternatives.

Of course, if they aren't careful with this tactic they may find that it backfires.

You don't believe this? How many nations are overthrown by civilians, now and throughout history? How many are overthrown by military, para-military, and ex-military? One of those numbers is way lower than the others.

While few seem to want to look closely at the matter, I can lay this out clean for you.

There are few dangers more obvious to a country than its own military, followed closely by their ex-military.
edit on 2011/1/26 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

From what I can observe, the anti-terrorism operations have seen the utilisation of very advanced technologies. Basically, advanced means of personality profiling, and obviously, racial profiling. If you learn about what they call "targeted individuals" the "anti-terrorism" laws are being used to target people that they think are "at risk" - basically a kind of mental profiling. They seem to have an advanced model of the human mind, and are targeting people with certain unique genetic/psychological characteristics. On the right side you have the idea of paranoia and schitzophrenia, and on the left side you have automated voice-to-skull microwave hearing technology and advanced subversive linguistical techniques used in common media. There seems to be a widespread eugenics or "genetic purification" agenda, as if "they" have figured out that people with certain genetic characteristics simply don't "fit" with thier world, and they are systemmatically isolating these individuals, to eventually breed them out of the system. Basically, a eugenics agenda, eventually, population reduction and selective breeding.

For example - If you beam the word "rape" into someones mind, and beam people having conversations about the said person into their mind, and plant a few actors at the right time, you can get a person to be paranoid about "rape" - They will be afraid of dominant-looking men, and be resistant towards attractive woment, believing that people are either out to rape them, or that people think that they are out to rape somebody else. The people that they are targeting will take it to heart, and feel scared/targeted/rejected from their community. They will find it difficult to have relationships, and generally will be hesitant towards having offspring. Usually, from what I hear, the technique is to beam the words "rape" and "gay" simulaneously, with usually a direct microwave link of the persons "handlers" providing a series of taunts. And if people are made crazy enough, then they will implant female police actors to act suggestivley in order to provoke a programmed response, basically, an advanced form of entrapment.

This is top secret government work that they are doing, and they are doing it to anyone who is not "crossing over" to the mind control system.
edit on 27-1-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

it sounds like your saying the government leaves them to they're own vices intentionally.because its better than them going out and forming a paramilitary group and taking over the country. Is this correct?
If so, I don't see how that reflects my post, but I dont buy it. It MAY be the case in certain situations but if the goal of Unit A is to get Unit B to not form up against them, choosing to ignore them wouldnt be a good outcome.
Im still not sure Im reading that correct, though.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Wrecked people don't overturn governments, and don't attract followers en-mass.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

tell me bout the 'people your with'

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I do not have anything interesting to add to this thread exept that we have done a post like this a long time ago..
Here is what I stated then and still applies today..

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
How about that caps key...

Cool at least I will die for a reason.. Not like most of these sheep who follow blindly and do everything they are told..

Hell IF THIS IS TRUE, MAKE ME THE EXAMPLE PUNK **SNIP**!!!

I dont care really..

I was stopped by the police this weekend wit my g/f doing nothing wrong except being in a parking lot..

Her answer to letting them search her car is.. "We had nothing to hide."

So ya.. let them do this.. then the people who helped or tried to.. will be worth something.. cause we died for a cause, not some bs assumption of what reality isnt.. We seen it coming... They didnt.. Blind as hell and nothing to show them the way.

Sorry for rant but hey.. it fits..

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Crakeur]

Apparently I got into trouble for this post or something..
Anyway this is what i said and it still stands today..
The post in question is here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons What happens if some of these strong wiley well trained and wiser tools have amoungst them one or two people who are charismatic? Smart? Driven? What if they are all these things, AND they have a cause that calls to their fellow ex-military? What if they have a chip on their shoulder that plays well, or hides well? What if one of them is full in his heart with patriotism, and feels I fail to live up to his lofty ideals?

I agree with you here; I have noticed that on one hand the government and to a large extent the military industrial complex goes very much out of its way to ensure that those retired officers of a certain caliber - say retired Colonels and Generals (or flag grade officers) are well taken care of with prime positions in the government and career opportunities in the private sector.

The reason here is calculated and simple - these individuals by virtue of their long careers and various commands have indeed cultivated true followings of people who in some cases idolize the individual in question.

They keep the benefit packages for retirement fairly low so there is a marked gulf between these charismatic and well healed individuals and the people with the actual skills and abilities to make terror - say the retired Special Forces and other Combat Arms NCOs, Warrant Officers and Field Grade Officers and such.

They want to foster this animosity so that on one hand the higher ups with followings have a lot to risk by any act of open rebellion and the other lacks the funds or contacts to organize one.

Originally posted by AeonsThe lack of care for veterans isn't a mistake. It is a calculated risk. Broken people living on the street are less dangerous immediately than some of the alternatives.

Of course, if they aren't careful with this tactic they may find that it backfires.

I agree here with you as a retiree any talk of reduction of benefits scares the crap out of me and makes me angry at the same time. A good many of my peers feel the same. I have a personal breaking point for passive and active action but I am not posting it here. I am an oath keeper and many of my fellows were in spirit while serving but for OPSEC reasons didn't actually join the organization openly in case the group would be labeled extremist in nature and they risk their investments in their careers prematurely.

Originally posted by Aeons You don't believe this? How many nations are overthrown by civilians, now and throughout history? How many are overthrown by military, para-military, and ex-military? One of those numbers is way lower than the others.

While few seem to want to look closely at the matter, I can lay this out clean for you.

There are few dangers more obvious to a country than its own military, followed closely by their ex-military

I think ole Aunty Janet let this one slip when they penned the white paper that listed veterans and gun owners as possible domestic terror groups. They quickly recanted but I bet that language was left in the paper by a veteran or something on the staff at DHS as a warning to others that the categorization of citizens with relative risks to TPTB agendas was being formed and maintained.

Being retired now I proudly carry my oath keepers card and support the cause openly - I and people like me scare them for sure. I bet I am on a list somewhere - I just hope there are enough of my brothers out there who would refuse to carry out the roundup when ordered. If not I guess I will have to fight - I don't want that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
maybe I am. Alot of people on here say they've seen UFO'S flying discs etc, or watch alot of utube videos realating to the subject, but I actually witnessed along with my brother the real thing and it has something to do with the chinese lantern BS cover up! I have a full description of what happened that night ( oct 4th 2009 8:16pm) Sheffiled catcliffe United kingdom.

I couldnt contact UK UFO investigators as they had just recently closed their investiagations into such sightings.. so I sent the full description to your CIA government, obviously no reply. The military here obiviously didnt like the thing we saw hanging around/and did know it was there, because 5-10mins after it flew over m18 motorway that connects to main M1 sheffield, a Merlin miltary helicopter circuled us a few times then headed in direction of the object.

I get paranoid because of what i sent to the cia, they read all e-mails apparently, all they have to do is contact who was flying that merlin that night to say people witnessed the craft!

I dont have video proof glad I dont, because- outcome would either be death or ridicule of some sort!

oct 2009 will never be forgotten and if anyone wants the full description of events then id be happy to copy and paste.... Im new to this ATS forum , days after 4 th oct 2009 i posted on a local sheffield forum which I obiviously got ripped to Fu*k on that and laughed at....but as its been so long now Im still standing my ground.!

thanks
edit on 2-2-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well I was reading this topic and I can conclude at least one thing: Americans are paranoid, The American government is paranoid by making tight laws which can put you on a watchlist, most of the citizens (this board is the living proof), The police in America is paranoid (holding you still for no particulair reason), etc etc etc.

Damn you guys are all paranoid over there!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I am definitely on Russia's watchlist. I am interviewed every single time I enter a Russian airport. I visited Grozny a year ago, and after about a week after I came back, there was three men at my flat door one afternoon wanting to know my business in Chechnya and why I make daily calls to the USA and Ukraine. ( I am an American citizen, fluent in Russian and English, and a graduate of Moscow State University) . So I am very suspicious to them. What American goes to Russia to go to university and settles down in Moscow? :-P Especially when they have no idea where I get my money from :-D

To buy a phone, train ticket, internet stick, in Moscow, you NEED a valid passport. So it's easy to be traced.

I asked the three dudes if they were hiring.... they said no :-(

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure about that, but lately my emails will vanish, or take forever for someone to open and hollowness in my phone line and today talking to my friend the phone just went out and sounded like I was in a tunnel when I said hello it echoed.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
Honestly at this point I would be disappointed in the government if I wasn't on a list already. I have a CCW permit, own more firearms than I can count on one hand including a M4 carbine and have a position with a federal contractor doing IT work. If that doesn't create enough reason to keep an eye on me by the paranoid standards the Government uses then perhaps they are asleep at the wheel. Do I care about being on a list? Nope! So far it hasn't impacted my life in any perceptible way, I walked out of a store the other week with a new handgun without so much as a hiccup other than having to dig my second from of ID out of my glove box in the car.

On topic, if we really wanted to seek safe haven for our families in another country, as refugees of the apparent "revolution" thats starting to rear its' ugly head in th U.S., they have mechanisms in place to circumvent this. On another note... Helig, you come across as a hot-headed, gun-totin', egocentric loose cannon, that BRAGS to the wrong people about your extensive arenal. You purport "not to care", but I bet you do.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A friend of mine, may she rest in peace, told me some valuable info. I told her I was afraid that the government would put me on a list if I fought for freedom. She said " You are already on the list". So if you are afraid, don't be, you are already on the list.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join