It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those of us that at least think its credible that we are being visited by ET. We are all off our

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Too those of us that at least think its credible that we are being visited by ET.

Those of us that spend time reading about the sighting of very credible witnesses have come to the conclusion that there just has to be something too this phenomenon.

Or are we all delusional?????????

Yes we know that TPTB are lying, that is a given, well hell that is what they do best.

However there is a big question that bothers me.

What about the Boffins?????????????

The real guys, like Hawkin, and all the rest. They have to know right???????

Those guys get to rub shoulders with the guys that really know what is going on.

Are they all being economical with the truth??????????????

How many of them must be in this club of Knowledge.

With that I have come to the conclusion that it has to be one or the other.

We are all off our rockers.

Or the Boffins are all in on it.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Gazrok because: corrected spelling in subject

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Sorry for not knowing,what is a Boffin?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

I had to look it up. A Boffin is a scientist. British slang.

Well if they do exist it makes you wonder why they keep hidden. It's easier to go about your business doing what ever it is they do when there is no one alerted of their presence. I often wonder if a race wouldn't use this planet just for the water. This is a mineral rich planet. Very very valuable.
edit on 19-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There is no way a secret that BIG could be held by that many people, without one of them blabbing.

Think about it. If you were in on the biggest secret in human history, something that would blow our reality wide open, would you be able to keep schtum? Are you sure you would not share it with your wife/husband? Best friend? Kids? Colleagues?

No, I surmise they know as much as, or a little more, than the rest of us - and that is mostly based on theory and conjecture. And, it could be argued, they may know a lot less than actual UFO witnesses.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Dear the.lights

Sorry I have the answer to the secret thing.

The Manhattan Project, tens of thousands work on it, but even the vice president had to be briefed on it after the death of FDR.

As you said this is the biggest ever secret and there may well be a good reason too keep it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Dear TheLieWeLive

According to the Boffins our outer solar system is full of water bearing comets so I guess that reason for them being here is out. It they are that is.

Are we off our rockers???

Sure that is what they try to make feel.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

That's just it. I don't believe this is being kept secret, because I don't believe they know much more than we do. Seriously.

What I can say is that I KNOW they are here because I have seen them at close hand. So it makes the argument as to whether the authorities are privileged to any special information redundant for people like me, because we have seen everything we need to see. First hand.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Here's my answer via video. You decide for yourself:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Dear the.lights

I have to argue with that one.

These things are over flying the most sensitive areas; they would be going insane trying to find out who and what they are.

Sorry that dog don’t hunt.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
There is no way a secret that BIG could be held by that many people, without one of them blabbing.

They HAVE been blabbing all along..

Problem is we don't believe them, and call them senile, idiots and charlatans

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
These things are over flying the most sensitive areas; they would be going insane trying to find out who and what they are.

Not if they already KNEW what they are

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
easy answer 1 + 1 = 2 yes a boffin or scientist deals in facts and things that can be proven many scientists have been discredited for thinking outside the proverbial box so they all keep schtum and work on global warming/cooling/or whatever the new one is now

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by MAC269

What I can say is that I KNOW they are here because I have seen them at close hand.

So, I guess evidence is out of the question. How about a description, green?..gray?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

you forgot to add all the amateur astronomers that have telescopes that watch the sky night in and night out... They all have to be in on it too

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear the.lights

I have to argue with that one.

Sorry that dog don’t hunt.

Quite possibly, but without direct contact with whatever it is, they will know little more than what we know, especially now in the age of the internet and information being widepsread and disseminated as soon as it happens.

As for UFOs shutting down nuclear weapons silos and 120+ former military personnel attesting to this? Absolutely! I believe them 100%.

Of course they would be going insane, but ultimately, if the UFOs don't show their hand, what are they going to learn?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear zorgon

I fell honored that you have joined us, as I very much respect you threads.

This “These things are over flying the most sensitive areas; they would be going insane trying to find out who and what they are.”

Was in answer to this “I don't believe this is being kept secret, because I don't believe they know much more than we do. Seriously”

TPTB just could not rest till they at least knew what it was that was doing this.

So in this day and age do we think that all these Boffins Know what the score is but are afraid to come forward because it would severely damage there repetitions?????????

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve

reply to post by MAC269

What I can say is that I KNOW they are here because I have seen them at close hand.

So, I guess evidence is out of the question. How about a description, green?..gray?

Description? The most beautiful balls of light you could possibly imagine. Nine of them. Followed by a further six. And to the three witnesses that saw them closer than I did - jellyfish-like on the underside, with parts moving in and out like bellows.

Evidence? All I have is my account of the event and the knowledge and conversations with nine others at four seperate locations also witness to the sighting, whom I managed to track down via Youtube, Facebook and the UFO Sightings UK site.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Dear StlSteve

You know that that was not me saying that right????

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Sorry, my bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
if people were really being contacted by friendly aliens who wanted to let us no they was here all they would have to do is give one person some form of advanced technology or alien artefact because this has not happened i have to conclude that they are false so if we are being visited its because they want to keep tabs on us or have hostile future plans but there is deferentially something too it

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join