It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Promises To Kill The Rich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

China Promises To Kill The Rich

www.strategypage.com

The Chinese government is publically threatening to execute corrupt judges, as well as members of the security services, who are caught taking bribes. The government leadership is getting desperate about stopping the growing public anger against corrupt officials, and the threat of rebellion, or just widespread unrest, that it implies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I dont really think about civil unrest in china; but these days the yoke of unrest seems to spread far and wide.
The chinese by our standards have appaling human rights, but they dont mess around.
I wonder if the same policy should be used on our officialdom too? :-p
The chinese governement must really be getting desperate though to be executing there own officals. Do they fear the type protests and revolutions that have been rearing there head recently. If I was in china I would be a bit peed off by the level of censorship

I wonder how close they are to change..?

kx

www.strategypage.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

?

Anyway I think this is a great idea. Corrupt judges

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
China tryed to stop corrupt leaders?? This wont happen untill the Communist Party thats ruled that country for the last half a century is overthrown, levels of cencorship are insane. They say that free speech is permitted and protests are welcomed in china, this is a lie and a cover up because the chinese can only debate or protest about genres and topics which are brought up by the Communist Party, Things like free rights and censorships are not permitted. My Mother was holiday in China recently and witnessed a massive protest over some small rivalry of tax's and rights to sell land, she said the protesters were 10,000 strong smashing in shop fronts and and lighting up street blocks with flaming cocktails, she feared for her life and her and her freinds escaped the mayhem. She tod me that all of the protesters looked very young and were most likely Uni students, she also told me that it was being advertised in newspapers for a few days before this, although they did not expect the outcome which happened. I researched into the subject online as much as I could, they closest relation to what my mother told me and a news article I found from a leading chinese newspaper said that a organised rally of 500 protesters got out of hand and the police were called in the control it.
My theory was that the uni students got together and defered the subject and point of the organised protest to an attack on the government.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
China has a pretty strong track record on state executions for corruption.

Its basicaly quite simple, it doesnt matter who you are in China, your money cannot save you, unlike in our countries. In China you will be shot for diservice to your nation, in a western nation, you are rewarded with cash incentives.

Hmmmmm i wonder who has the right idea

Btw, is this all the new anti China propaganda?, Dissent in China II Return of the Killer Descent!!! [in a fox newsbroadcast near you]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow,. there wouldnt be anyone left in congress

or IRS, Rockefeller's, most of FDA ,. hell the list could be endless

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Do doubt.

We would be out of debt overnight.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Do doubt.

We would be out of debt overnight.

Two in one hit because you'd kill off most the corporate CEO's installed in government. Interesting thing about China... They don't have to spin anything. They just block it. Too bad citizens armed with shovels and plows aren't going to win against bullets and tanks. At best they'll just hold 'em up. Speaking of tanks... Here's a playlist worth watching:

edit on 19-1-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Good idea. I admit to being a fan of the sledgehammer for corruption.

Corruption disrupts societies, it tarnishes and destroys economies, and makes business difficult to impossible.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
China is not only desperate to rid corruption because of potential civil unrest, is it actually hard for others to believe that some Chinese government leadership actually care about reform and the people? A popular belief in China is that half of the government officials want to do good, half of the half actually succeed. This might make you guys cringe but there are actually strict regulation in place for anti-corruption, anti-copyright infringement, anti-pollution, it is just that it is very hard to keep it regulated when so many local and empowered officials are corrupt and take bribes.

There are many regulations that are slowly being enforced, nobody knows this and they just think that China is run by a bunch of red communist nazi's hell bent on polluting their own nation, killing their citizens and turning the world into a communist regime. Get over your sick fantasy people...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I dont really think about civil unrest in china; but these days the yoke of unrest seems to spread far and wide.
The chinese by our standards have appaling human rights, but they dont mess around.
I wonder if the same policy should be used on our officialdom too? :-p[

In the wake of the Arizona shootings, I find your suggestive post, and those of a few others that followed, to be absolutely appalling.

Looks like you are now wanting to target and kill the rich.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join