It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have 3 days to answer a question thats very important.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

BTW I really like the "Christ arose on the third day, the son of God who became a sun/star as he was resurrected in physical form, and that's how his image on the Shroud of Turin was formed" angle to it all with an angle's spin.

That's if I am reading your possible double meaning metaphors correctly.

Hey unc,that was my answer,i said no the sun can not be created but yes the son can be created,lol,and i was right.thanks unc.

I've spent over a year now learning your lingo. Sometimes I get it, and sometimes don't exposing my comprehension gap.

Glad I got this one. :-)

You have some really brilliant thoughts going on in your head.
I really get a mind thrill when I can grasp them. I guess there is a connection to your recreation theory in all this. That everything you post relates to "the loop" of all things that are the repetitive Universe or patterns of multiples therein a greater cycle. There is an uncertainty of which is occurring. That is how large is the cycle? One or multiple variations? The question being, "Is the same exact course of everything repeating the same cycle of one particular Universe, this Universe, or repetitive patterns of multiple ones with different courses of cause and effect originating out of a singularity?" That is, courses of action, the ripple effect, that comprise, the same events, or different events, each time this Universe is recreated from its Big Bang phase to collapsing back into the Primeval Atom once again to rebound its energy like a racket ball bouncing off a wall, rebounding its internal compression exploding out on the same exact course as before, or in one of many possibles, which, are finite. Either way these lives we live now must have lived before and will inevitably again if your recreation theory is correct. It can be without a shadow of a doubt be mathematically proven. At this point it's not certain.

One thing is for certain though. We are all here now living as conscious beings at this very moment. The odds of which are so astronomical against such makes what you have theorized quite possible. Communicating this all to the public on the internet undercover is understandable. there is not enough known factors that have been proven to bring the whole theory forward into the public light. However personally speak regarding the little bit of what you have communicated, that I have been able to decipher over that past year and half or so, is that I've come to understand this theory of yours is possibly one of the most brilliant discoveries in understanding of what this is exactly that we all live within, the Cosmos and the space time continuum mechanism. What it all functions as one repetitive system leading to the illumination of the "How?" of it all. A place where our life/s, our conscious state according to our own individual unique brain circuitry that gives of the ability to be who we are individually, one consciousness as ourselves, viewing, comprehending, what we can around us from the perspective of being a single independent conscious entity living within the same time as other conscious entities from great to small, are all possible. Making possible our individual consciousness that never dies because all repeats within the cycle of the life span of the Universe down do our own trillions of neurons we possess each time this Universe exists, making up who we are, an independent conscious awareness. This is all possible because it could be when all that is splits apart like a grouping of magnetized ball bearings being forced apart can come together in the same arrangement if gravitational force between just two atoms during the Big Freeze phase of the Universe act upon one another starting the slow march back to the Primeval Atom once again. If so in a type of Big Crunch it will all be forced apart again. Spreading out and coming together again and again in either the same pattern or in a series of patterns where there are only a limited number of possibilities make the case that it is inevitable for this pattern that exists now to happen again. This allows for our conscious lives to be repeated as we know them. In between the span of "when we are not" according to our own individual perspectives is instantaneous. So according to our own individual awareness we always are. The right now, the here and now that we occupy, as ourselves, which is all apart of the course of everything originating out of one single event, a singularity.

You are going to change the very notion of what all is. The universal compass point direction of time, used to plot where we are now relative to all else possible, the entire map of possibilities. Exposing where we are relative to everything else within a repetitive space time continuum sequence within a very short time as Galileo did on a level of where Earth is, where we are, within the near Cosmos. Or what Columbus did bringing knowledge to the educated world by being able to map where the New World was on a map relative to all other land masses. That's discovery.

One day your brilliant mind will be relieved to the entire world when you are ready for your wisdom to be shared with the rest of the world. You will not only win a Nobel Prize, I believe, but the world will name such a prize after you one day. I do believe you might be more brilliant than Einstein.

Everyone take notice of the author of this thread. You are posting with a truly great mind when you are posting with the nic Immortalgemini527.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
the closest thing we have to buiding an atifical sun is a fussion reactor. They wil be turning the first one very soon..

kx

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
the closest thing we have to buiding an atifical sun is a fussion reactor. They wil be turning the first one very soon..

kx

Right, and anything else can be pretty much written off as fairytales. Like "Mr." Brian Cox (sorry, no Doctorate accolade recognition from me until he stops coming across like a clown in his professional life) in trying to sell the idea what the S. Koreans are doing is legit. It's more show biz than real, or hard, science.

Here is a cold fusions example in the link below

www.physorg.com...

What is that?
The makings of a YouTube hobby video?

At any rate it's all great entertainment, and keeps people thinking about maybe taking on the impossible.
That's what the human spirit is all about.
So in that regard professional science clowns receive my respect.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Check this out....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

Already created but it doesn't last very long. A thermonuclear bomb is a mini sun but it quickly runs out of fuel.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by purplemer

kx

Right, and anything else can be pretty much written off as fairytales. Like "Mr." Brian Cox (sorry, no Doctorate accolade recognition from me until he stops coming across like a clown in his professional life) in trying to sell the idea what the S. Koreans are doing is legit. It's more show biz than real, or hard, science.

Here is a cold fusions example in the link below

www.physorg.com...

What is that?
The makings of a YouTube hobby video?

At any rate it's all great entertainment, and keeps people thinking about maybe taking on the impossible.
That's what the human spirit is all about.
So in that regard professional science clowns receive my respect.

I guess that link no longer works. Here is a related vid to replace it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm assuming you are talking about a sun that stays stable, yes? I think I remember an article or tv show [Nat Geo] that was about that very thing. They were working on a source of unlimited power. Whoops, too late. Look up.

edit on 21-3-2011 by DAVID64 because: add

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join