It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have 3 days to answer a question thats very important.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Is it any way plausible or possible for there to be born ,some super genius egg head scientist ,to come up with the notion that he/she can create, A SUN.

IS THERE ANY WAY POSSIBLE THAT THE SUN CAN BE CREATED BY A HUMAN ?

If so ,can you explain how its possible ?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Why do you have 3 days? Explain the urgency so that other knowledgeable can produce the answer.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think it is possible through either nuclear fission or nuclear fusion. I'm sure someone more educated in the field is going to chime in. May I ask why you need the answer in three days? Do you have a school book report that's due?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Im no expert but with current technology...No..

Maybe in the future they may be able to compress atoms enough to create nuclear fusion..but on Earth i imagine that happening would be a seriously bad idea...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Why do you have 3 days? Explain the urgency so that other knowledgeable can produce the answer.

I cant on this thread ,trying to keep it as earthly as possible with out all the out of this world stuff.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
As far as I know the sun is a giant nuclear reactor so basically we've already created a few small suns around the globe.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
look into metaphysics maybe?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktherer

not really because nuclear reactors create nuclear fission, which as far as i understand is a lot easier to do than nuclear fusion and a lot less energetic

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by packinupngoin

I cant on this thread ,trying to keep it as earthly as possible with out all the out of this world stuff.

Well is it possible you can send me a u2u of what you think may happen? If you cannot make a Sun and you truly think a freak ice age is upon us than try stocking up on alcohol and candles.
^^Alternate Solution to a near impossible request. Last year there was a news brief about scientists who were trying to make a mini Sun on the earth. I would research and see if they've created it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Im pretty open minded about 'out of this world' stuff

so please do share

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Are you looking for Sonarluminescence? Check it out. It looks like a mini star.

Sonoluminescence can occur when a sound wave of sufficient intensity induces a gaseous cavity within a liquid to collapse quickly. This cavity may take the form of a pre-existing bubble, or may be generated through a process known as cavitation. Sonoluminescence in the laboratory can be made to be stable, so that a single bubble will expand and collapse over and over again in a periodic fashion, emitting a burst of light each time it collapses. For this to occur, a standing acoustic wave is set up within a liquid, and the bubble will sit at a pressure anti-node of the standing wave. The frequencies of resonance depend on the shape and size of the container in which the bubble is contained.

Sonarluminescence

edit on 19-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just light up Jupiter and Wa-Lah, instant Sun!

Sorry, I do not believe the Sun is a Nuclear Reactor, I prescribe to the Electric Universe Model.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Is it any way plausible or possible for there to be born ,some super genius egg head scientist ,to come up with the notion that he/she can create, A SUN.

IS THERE ANY WAY POSSIBLE THAT THE SUN CAN BE CREATED BY A HUMAN ?

If so ,can you explain how its possible ?

A vague question, not a lot of details, so I'll answer in kind.

Yes.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I havent looked at the electric universe theory much but it really interests me, do you have any good links i could check out??

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I thought China already accomplished this?

i'll try to find the article.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Onboard2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
China has built an artificial sun.

english.peopledaily.com.cn... This article is 2006

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the tread at the link, super nova may give us another sun...maybe this can help to answer your question.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I think it is possible through either nuclear fission or nuclear fusion. I'm sure someone more educated in the field is going to chime in. May I ask why you need the answer in three days? Do you have a school book report that's due?

Do you have a school book report that's due?
umm,something like that,thanks for your response.
so how long would it take, if possible, for it to be made by nuclear fusion or fission.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
American scientists are working on this also, but they worked with China too.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Ask my wife, she put a useless bay/ flower garden window in the front of my house and now it feels like the sun is right in my living room two months per year.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join