It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone has Bulged as Magma Pocket Swells-places saw the ground rise 10 inches!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If you read more it says it has increased 10" since 2004......
This is not taking a deep breath...
edit on 11/29/2010 by tsloan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
quake.utah.edu...

Link for the 3.3 earthquake they had in case anyone missed it...

Sorry if I did it wrong or somebody has pointed it out...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

No, no. Thank you for putting this up.

I think it clealy shows there is activity... and, of course, it could increase.

As in the beginning of this thread- with all of the outer volcanic activity around the world, it should be paid attention to a bit more-especially when it gives clues.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Just in case...can someone PM me if they know if a gas mask would be an appropriate thing to have? I know some will laugh..but I would rather be prepared...just in case..and more than likely I will never see it happen...but..I never thought I would see airplane ramming into skyscapers either

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.seis.utah.edu...

Almost real-time earthquake monitoring.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I live near Yellowstone as well.Long ago I decided that if Old Faithful failed to go off at it's scheduled time, then something is very wrong. I decided to check out the live Old Faithful webcam and here's what I found,

"01/20/2011 - Efforts to fix the live streaming camera and restore the static webcam at Old Faithful were unsuccessful. An update will be posted when new information is available.

01/13/2011 - A trip down to Old Faithful is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 19, in order to troubleshoot the live streaming webcam, as well as the static webcam. The live camera is stuck in one position, and the static webcam has lost network connectivity. It is not yet known whether that camera will be able to be returned to service this winter.

We are experiencing sporadic equipment failure with the Live Streaming Cam. We get it working, it stays on for a while, and then fails. So please, keep checking back to see if it is streaming. Meanwhile, the static cam also remains down due to connection issues. Because of the weather, and the remote location, access to the cameras is limited. It remains our highest priority to get these cameras running consistently, so we'll continue working our hardest to mitigate these issues."

The cams just happen to be down. Are you kidding me! Jus' sayin'!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jerzee14

Here is live web cam from yellowstone, updates every 20 secs. Doesn't look like an erruption is imminent to me.

www.yellowstone.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

No, it is falling. I am not sure why this report has suddenly come to the fore. This is old news. Maybe a reporter got stuck for an article.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
We have an ongoing Yellowstone thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post all the Yellowstone research, new data and opinions there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join