It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Subtle Whistleblowing' and Dinosaurs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My first thread originating on my own conspiracy here so here goes. It's not very elaborate but straight to the point. Woody Harrelson has a youtube video of his cartoon of the end of the days in the movie 2012 with a dinosaur eating Earth.

Video here: www.youtube.com... While it could be totally irrelevant, Ready.gov has an ad on youtube about the coming pole shift.

Here's the video: www.youtube.com... Notice the dinosaur at the beginning. There was a comment that made this click in there somewhere about them subtly show us that it's the coming pole shift as that's what killed off the dinosaurs. Woody's video ALSO depicts things that more then likely caused the dinosaurs to die off by the pole shift.

Maybe it's far out there but just like the illumanti stuff they put in most commercials, this could be the 'good guys' subtly warning us?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
watched the vid, all those things are already happening, plus some deadbirds and fish

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
from the cartoon: "added nuetrinos so the core of the earth would melt!

I believe the outer core is already liquid metal!. it certainly is not anchored to anything in space ( and holding the crust in its current geography.)

What's Down There

The Earth's radius is about 4,000 miles (6,400 kilometers). The main layers of its interior are in descending order: crust, mantle and core.

The crust thickness averages about 18 miles (30 kilometers) under the continents, but is only about 3 miles (5 kilometers) under the oceans. It is light and brittle and can break. In fact it's fractured into more than a dozen major plates and several minor ones. It is where most earthquakes originate.

The mantle is more flexible - it flows instead of fractures. It extends down to about 1,800 miles (2,900 kilometers) below the surface.

The core consists of a solid inner core and a fluid outer core. The fluid contains iron, which, as it moves, generates the Earth's magnetic field. The crust and upper mantle form the lithosphere, which is broken up into several plates that float on top of the hot molten mantle below.

www.livescience.com...

Opinion : You are watching a disaster movie of course there are going to be inferences of disaster. I watched Ron Howards"In the shadow of the moon"earlier; no hints subtle or otherwise

IMHO the idea hollywood knows of oncoming disaster and drizzles out subtle hints is "ridiculous".( sorry). but you guys discuss all you want I know there are others who don't share my cynicism.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Wouldn't have brought it up if GOVERNMENT commercial was never posted up that references to the cartoon in a rather subtle way.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Isn't that from the movie 2012?

Didn't realize hollywood fiction was to be taken as fact. . .so wait. . .following along this logic how the fcuk can we reconnect with the Force?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jacktherer

Hide conspiracies out in the open, make it look so sci -fi that when conspiracy theorists talk about it, sheeples will think they're deluding and mistaking fiction as a reality. In fact, some sci-fi movies are to be taken more seriously. The TV series Stargate is an excellent example. Typical Illuminati arrogance...The Event is another show potentialy hiding some truth.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join