It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Mosche and Killer Flu Virus Linked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Breaking news on the story of Joseph Mosche

Working for Baxter on a vaccine bio-weapon
Link Main Source
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Here's an excerpt from the thread as written by HL SHANCKEN

"Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man's middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.

The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain him, or "bring him in."

Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather, he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company.

The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death.

Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

Mounted on top of the large black vehicle was a microwave weapon which fried the electronics in Moshe's car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training.

Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under arrest. After leaving police or FBI custody, he returned to Israel, where he is at this time.

The information comes from one of my confidential sources. I have reason to believe it is accurate. If I receive more information I will post it.

There is a preamble attached to this post that is best read now to understand the gravity of this bizarre storyline. Below is the Foreward to a 1999 book Biohazard by Ken Alibek,

"On a bleak island in the Aral Sea, one hundred monkeys are tethered to posts set in parallel rows stretching out toward the horizon. A muffled thud breaks the stillness. Far in the distance, a small metal sphere lifts into the sky then hurtles downward, rotating, until it shatters in a second explosion.

Some seventy-five feet above the groud, a cloud the color of dark mustard begins to unfurl, gently dissolving as it glides down toward the monkeys. They pull at their chains and begin to cry. Some bury their heads between their legs. A few cover their mouths or noses, but it is too late: they have already begun to die.

At the other end of the island, a handful of men in biological protective suits observe the scene through binoculars, taking notes. In a few hours, they will receive the still-breathing monkeys and return them to cages where the animals will be under continuous examination for the next several days until, one by one, they die of anthrax or tularemia, Q fever, brucellosis, glanders, or plague. These are the tests I supervised throughout the 1980s and early 1990s. They formed the foundation of the Soviet Union's spectacular breakthroughs in biological warfare.

Between 1988 and 1992, I was the first chief deputy of Biopreparat, the Soviet state pharmaceutical agency whose primary function was to develop and produce weapons made from the most dangerous viruses, toxins, and bacteria known to man. Biopreparat was the hub of a clandestine empire of research, testing, and manufacturing facilities spread over more than forty sites in Russia and Kazakhstan. Nearly every important government institution played a role in the Soviet biological weapons program: the Ministry of Defense, the Ministries of Agriculture and Health, the Soviet Academy of Sciences, the Communist Party Central Committee, and, of course, the KGB. The System, as Biopreparat was often called, was more successful than the Kremlin had ever dared to hope.

Over a twenty-year period that began, ironically, with Moscow's endorsement of the Biological Weapons Convention in 1972, the Soviet Union built the largest and most advanced biological warfare establishment in the world. We were among the 140 signatories of the convention, pledging "not to develop, produce, stockpile, or otherwise acquire or retain" biological agents for offensive military purposes. At the same time, through our covert program, we stockpiled hundreds of tons of anthrax and dozens of tons of plague and smallpox near Moscow and other Russian cities for use against the United States and its Western allies.

What went on in Biopreparat's labs was one of the most closely guarded secrets of the Cold War.

Before I became an expert in biological warfare I was trained as a physician. The government I served perceived no contradiction between the oath every doctor takes to preserve life and our preparations for mass murder. For a long time, neither did I.

Less than a decade ago, I was a much-decorated army colonel, marked out for further promotion in one of the Soviet Union's most elite military programs. If I had stayed in Russia, I would have been a major general by now, and you would never have heard my name. But in 1992, after seventeen years inside Biopreparat, I resigned my position and fled with my family to the United States. In numerous debriefing sessions, I provided U.S. officials with their first comprehensive picture of our activities. Most of what I told them has never been revealed in public.

With the collapse of the Soviet Union, the danger once posed by our weapons work has largely diminished. Biopreparat claims that it no longer conducts offensive research, and Russia's stockpile of germs and viruses has been destroyed. But the threat of a biological attack has increased as the knowledge developed in our labs--of lethal formulations that took our scientists years to discover--has spread to rogue regimes and terrorist groups. [ed. note--the author has no proof that the Russian threat has diminished as he claims, and the rogue regimes and terror organizations answer to Moscow.] Bioweapons are no longer contained within the bipolar world of the Cold War. They are cheap, easy to make, and easy to use. In the coming years, they will become very much a part of our lives.

Since leaving Moscow I have encountered an alarming level of ignorance about biological weapons. Some of the best scientists I've met in the West say it isn't possible to alter viruses genetically to make reliable weapons, or to store enough of a given pathogen for strategic purposes, or to deliver it in a way that assures maximum killing power. My knowledge and experience tell me that they are wrong. I have written this book to explain why.

There are some who maintain that discussing the subject will cause needless alarm. But existing defenses against these weapons are dangerously inadequate, and when biological terror strikes, as I'm convinced it will, public ignorance will only heighten the disaster. The first step we must take to protect ourselves is to understand what biological weapons are and how they work. The alternative is to remain as helpless as the monkeys in the Aral Sea."

It seems Baxter DOES have a lab in the Ukraine. Later in this post we'll explore it a bit closer and show you how all of this ties together.

" Dr. Mercola''s Comments

Last month vaccine maker Baxter International sent a mix of flu vaccine and unlabelled H5N1 virus (the human form of bird flu) to an Austrian research company. Expecting the shipment to contain only flu vaccine, the Austrian company then sent portions of the contaminated product to the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany.

It was only when researchers at a Czech Republic laboratory injected ferrets with the vaccine, and they unexpectedly died, that the contamination mistake was discovered.

But is “mistake” really an accurate term to describe this?

If this batch of live bird flu and seasonal flu viruses had reached the public, it could have resulted in dire consequences. Even though H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, the flu virus does. So if people were exposed to both of these viruses, they would have become hosts for the combined viruses, and would have become highly contagious and able to transmit the deadly bird flu virus to others.

There is actually a name for this mixing of viruses; it’s called “reassortment,” and even The Canadian Press has pointed out that it is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.

Could the Contamination Have Been a Plot to Start a Deadly Pandemic?

A spokesman for Baxter said the virus material was supposed to contain a seasonal flu virus and was contaminated after “human error.”

Yet, other sources say Baxter International adheres to something called BSL3 (Biosafety Level 3). This strict set of laboratory safety protocols is in place to prevent the cross-contamination of materials, and according to some may have made it virtually impossible for the live bird flu virus to contaminate a flu vaccine by accident.

Czech newspapers are among those questioning whether this was a deliberate act to start a pandemic, and there’s even been talk of plans to use the vaccines to carry out a form of population control.

But then there’s the issue of motive. Would Baxter have had any reason to carry out such a malicious and deadly scheme?

Well, if a bird flu pandemic suddenly broke out, the demand for bird flu vaccines would certainly skyrocket … and the profits from such a mass vaccination program would be astronomical.

Does the Past Give us Any Clues?

You may be thinking that such a conspiracy is too far-fetched to be accurate. But it is worth mentioning that some scientists say the most recent global outbreak -- the 1977 Russian flu -- was started by a virus leaked from a laboratory.

Further, drug companies are certainly not best known for their sterling moral values.

In 2006, for instance, it came out that the drug company Bayer sold millions of dollars worth of an injectable blood-clotting medicine to Asian, Latin American, and some European countries in the mid-1980s, even though they knew it was tainted with the AIDS virus.

So while it is unthinkable that a drug company would knowingly contaminate flu vaccines with a deadly bird flu virus, it is certainly not impossible.

HOW TO PREVENT ALL FLUS WITHOUT VACCINATIONS

This whole scenario brings up two very important points:

1. Vaccines can be contaminated with dangerous substances (even above and beyond their already dangerous components)

2. Vaccines are not the answer to protecting yourself from flu outbreaks of any kind

Remember back in 2005, when headlines warned that the U.S. was facing a cataclysmic extermination event, with a calculated 2 million Americans succumbing to the bird flu, and the best-case scenario taking only 200,000 lives?

The case of “the impending pandemic of the Avian Flu” might as well have been a fictional mini-series, as it never materialized. What was really going on was a scenario filled with greed and political corruption.

By igniting fear in the public and massaging some key statistics, the powers-that-be were able to justify the expense of a massive vaccine stockpile to ward off the bird flu.

At $100 per dose, the United States used taxpayers’ dollars to purchase some 20 million doses of the highly questionable Tamiflu, lining the pockets of then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld who was president of Gilead Sciences when they created the drug.

But I digress. If you want to read more about all the lies and corruption surrounding the avian “super-flu” that never was, read my book The Great Bird Flu Hoax.

For now, my point is that there are always going to be threats of flu pandemics, real or created, and there will always be potentially toxic vaccines that are peddled as the solution.

But you can break free of that whole drug-solution trap by following some natural health principles.

I have not caught the flu in 20 years, and you can avoid it too, without getting vaccinated, by following these simple guidelines, which will keep your immune system in optimal working order so that you’re far less likely to acquire the infection to begin with.

• Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels.

Getting appropriate amounts of sunshine (or taking a vitamin D supplement when you can’t get healthy amounts of sun exposure) is one of my KEY preventive strategies against the cold and flu, as it has such a strengthening effect on your immune system.

• Avoid Sugar and Eat Right for Your Nutritional Type.

Sugar decreases the function of your immune system almost immediately, and as you likely know, a strong immune system is key to fighting off viruses and other illness. Be aware that sugar is present in foods you may not suspect, like ketchup and fruit juice.

• Get Enough Rest.

Just like it becomes harder for you to get your daily tasks done if you're tired, if your body is overly fatigued it will be harder for it to fight the flu.

• Deal With Stress.

We all face some stress everyday, but if stress becomes overwhelming then your body will be less able to fight off the flu and other illness.

If you feel that stress is taking a toll on your health, consider using the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), which is remarkably effective in relieving stress associated with all kinds of events, from work to family to trauma.

• Exercise.

When you exercise, you increase your circulation and your blood flow throughout your body. The components of your immune system are also better circulated, which means your immune system has a better chance of finding an illness before it spreads.

• Take a Good Source of Omega-3 Fats Like Krill Oil.

Increase your intake of healthy and essential fats like the omega-3 found in krill oil, which is crucial for maintaining health.

• Wash Your Hands.

Washing your hands with plain soap and water will decrease your likelihood of spreading a virus to your nose, mouth or other people. But don’t overdo it. Washing your hands too much can actually remove much of the protective layer on your skin and increase your changes of acquiring an infection.

• Eat Garlic Regularly.

Garlic works like a broad-spectrum antibiotic against bacteria, virus, and protozoa in the body. And unlike with antibiotics, no resistance can be built up so it is an absolutely safe product to use."

usanewsthatmatters.spaces.live.com...!9118791428895678!394.entry

Ok so you've sat thru this (or not) and are probably saying to yourself...WTF is he talking about.

Remember the missing Ukranian ship ?

"The vaccine is manufactured in the Ukraine...hey, wait a minute, isn't that runaway ship that the Russians are freaking out about from the Ukraine? Hmmm.

Following are more comments from some of the blogs and websites, plus snips and pics from GLP. Some are saying that it was reported that there was another person in the car who was dropped off early in the chase. Usually when such happens, the police are good about apprehending the person, but no report of it in this case. Some wonder if the person dropped off wasn't a double, lookalike, or the real Moshe.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

"IF there is any truth to this vaccine whistle blower story and the guy is back in Israel, then you will see Netanyahu change his mind about mandatory vaccines for all Israelis in the next week or two.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has ordered the purchase of a swine-flu vaccine for all seven-plus million citizens of Israel. The estimated cost: NIS 450 million.

The vaccination is still in its developmental stage, and is expected to be delivered to Israel in a matter of months.

Netanyahu announced the decision after meeting with Deputy Health Minister Yaakov Litzman, who actually objected to it. ."

"Before he was suronded, at some point, one of the news reporters said on the air that the VW stopped and a passenger got out. But they never followed up on that part of the story. They even showed video of it happening."

[Later on the page we find the following.]

" I just had an idea which is just wild speculation in an attempt to look at all possibilities but it's worth discusssion.

There are just too many accounts of this mysterious passenger bailing from the car and some are even saying they say it happen.

What if accounts of the passenger are true? What if the man they took into custody is a look-a-like Joseph Mosche who is really a Mossad agent who was trying to protect the real Mosche?

What if the passenger who allegedly bailed from the car was the real Joseph Mosche who maybe did make it to Isreal after bailing from the car and the police arrestd the look-a-like agent who will probably be let go when no one is still looking?

When the SS & FBI got the look-a-like out of the car they would have realized he was just a look-a-like and the agent probably identified himself. Maybe that is why he could take all that gas, etc. and maybe that is why the authorities were treating him with respect.

Under this scenario a Mossad agent disguised as Mosche is arrested and the real Mosche bails from the car and takes first flight out to Israel."

[Scroll down farther on the same page.]

"okay so per the on scene video interview there was NO second suspect. so it bears mentioning that the reporter a little earlier in the video that said a second occupant bailed on HH...Howard Hughes Ave.

Seems the would be "cover story" for this was fed to the news outlet from a high level source who was using more of that cryptic signaling that they are famous for in situations like this...

88=HH ["88" was the number on a large military truck onscene.] simple code folks, so those in the know would know whose signature is on this and more... keep digging."

Re: LA Standoff Explained--Moshe Was Going Public About Vaccine Quote

Sir.Kalin posted:

I don't see how there can be much shadow-of-a-doubt cast upon this anymore now.

After reading back a few pages from while I was away, I saw some questioning whether Joseph Moshe in the car during the standoff, and Moshe Bar Joseph the retired Israeli professor were the same guy or not.

First of all, it doesn't seem like they read or took into account what I wrote about the 'car-Moshe's hair being black and possibly a toupee. Perhaps he started taking Rogaine and died his hair. At this point the hair issue is really a side issue to me.

Also, the pics at the link that somebody had provided showing the pics of the Moshe in the car that they claimed did not look like the Moshe Bar Joseph at all, were all non-facial shots. And none of them included the one I linked to prior, which is now shown below.

I remember seeing one of the first there with the window half down, and covering up nearly his entire face! The rest were predominantly of either the side, rear or back of his head.

Not only does the background of Moshe Bar Joseph match the OP's description, but from what I can tell (barring the dissimilarities in head hair) these two appear to be the same Moshe

AND SO IT BEGINS...

Widespread Pandemic H1N1 School Outbreaks in Southern USRecombinomics Commentary 22:15
August 20, 2009

[link to www.recombinomics.com...]

A total of 122 Camden County High School students visited the school nurse's office and several of those were sent home because they were displaying flu-like symptoms on Monday, she said.

There are also two elementary schools - Mamie Lou Gross Elementary and St. Marys Elementary - that reported sending home a high number of students home after they were confirmed to have flu-like symptoms. Mamie Lou Gross Elementary off Harrietts Bluff Road has been reporting fevers and St. Marys Elementary students are suffering from stomach symptoms.

"When I spoke with the office at Mamie Lou Gross Elementary, they had 12 students waiting to see the school nurse at that moment," Smiley said. "There have been a lot of fevers hitting these schools very hard."

Elaine Smiley, health systems coordinator for the school district, said about 10 percent of the estimated 1,000 Camden Middle School enrollment was absent Tuesday from the outbreak.

School nurses have also seen an increase in children who have flu-like symptoms, including fevers of more than 100 degrees, lethargy, lack of appetite and coughing, she said. Other symptoms include runny nose, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED
www.loadedparanormal.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hi, I was awaiting more on the moshe business....this thread has me confused a bit timeline wise...
I missed out on the ukarainian ship russia has misplaced....
If they are so interested perhaps it is carrying arms from the nato bloc? maybe sophisticated anti missle patriot missles?
Possible tactical nuclear weapons?
very advanced munitions?
Or do you think it has biowar materials that russia fears will be used against it?
The pandemic part of this is long over, so is the contention that this is starting a new round of flu warfare?
Im dense,
please kinda steer me through this???thnx s

join