It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS. An introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I call my self "Kryptical", here on ATS.
Sorry for taken long time to go the introduction since my sign-up.
Had lots to and time just kept going.
Strange subject, this Time thing, I always looses track on time, often god, (nothing to do), sometimes bad (meeting with the King) Music producer and performer since the past 20 years in the electronic dance music, fairly successful all over the world, am also Qualified sound engineer since the past 14 years.

Music has brought me all over the world, almost, and I love traveling, it is nice to meet new interesting people to trade ideas with over a cold one...
As I am fairly good in new music technology, if anyone in ATS MODS need hep for certain things within the audio processing realms for their research, drop me a "U2U" if you think might be able to help...

Members here on ATS I enjoy reading about is "Maybe...Maybe Not" , "Shadowhawk", "Dimensional Detective", they got some good threads. my interests are lots here on ATS, I´m into the secret technology, Black Op´s, Medical Breakthrough´s and so on. You know what, as long as it´s good info, it´s good info, I try to keep my eyes and ears open to anything that's sounds interesting.

I´m not really a researcher in a sense what I will NOT start threads with "massive high claim stuff", I would consider myself as the dude throwing in ideas in threads, probably to get disproved fairly quickly.

Am here on ATS because we a huge amounts good information going around here.

As for last, I have to say that: I am really happy to finally made this introduction. I hope we will share some cool threads together.
One last thing,
I try to respect everyone in ATS for THEIR own points of view and I hope to be treating in a similar way.

Love & Respect for Everyone & Everything /Krypical

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryptical

Hi Kryptical, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

CX

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Good to meet you Kryptical, welcome to ATS.

You sound like you're already enjoying most of what the site has to offer.....have you tuned into ATS Live yet? The radio shows are great and has some amazing music by unsigned bands.

See you around the boards,

CX.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you mate, I will definitely read up on those guidelines and follow them precisely, will definitely try at least

Thank you again for the tips, see you out there Sauron.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

We have piles of musicians here as well, members can up load there own music as well if they wish.

Members PodCasts

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

You sound like you're already enjoying most of what the site has to offer.....have you tuned into ATS Live yet? The radio shows are great and has some amazing music by unsigned bands.

CX.

Nice to meet you CX!
Yes I´ve been around checking ATS out for 6 month or so already, but to be honest, I haven´t checked the ATS LIVE, I will check that out as soon as possible.

THanks for tip CX, It is much appreciated.
Live well my friend

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Its nice to meet you and i look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I always looses track on time, often god, (nothing to do), sometimes bad (meeting with the King) Music producer and performer since the past 20 years in the electronic dance music, fairly successful all over the world, am also Qualified sound engineer since the past 14 years.

Welcome to ATS Kryptical.

Yeah, I can dig the time thing. I go through spurts here too... sometimes come here every day for a spell and then, not at all for a while. But it is a good place to meet folks and talk about things mostly ignored elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

- Redoubt

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX

CX.

Thank you CX!
Yes am for sure enjoying most of the site, but I still haven´t tuned into ATS Live yet, will check it out, thanks for the reminder and sorry for the extremely late reply.

Much love!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron

We have piles of musicians here as well, members can up load there own music as well if they wish.

Members PodCasts

Thanks for the link Sauron, will definitely check it out, and sorry for the extremely late reply.

Much love!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staysay29
Its nice to meet you and i look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you for the kind welcoming and sorry for he extremely late reply, nice to meet you too, see you around.

Much love!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt

I always looses track on time, often god, (nothing to do), sometimes bad (meeting with the King) Music producer and performer since the past 20 years in the electronic dance music, fairly successful all over the world, am also Qualified sound engineer since the past 14 years.

Welcome to ATS Kryptical.

Yeah, I can dig the time thing. I go through spurts here too... sometimes come here every day for a spell and then, not at all for a while. But it is a good place to meet folks and talk about things mostly ignored elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

- Redoubt

Thanks Redoubt!
I still haven´t figured this "time thing" out, as I guess you can see by the extremely late reply...

This forum is for sure a good place to meet folks and talk/read about interesting subjects. See you around.

Much love!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I have a question: Is it possible to edit my introduction post? As I see I did some spelling mistakes and so on..
Thank you for your time.
much love!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryptical

Hi and welcome

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: powertower

Hi and welcome

Thank you Powertower.
Much love!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Lol! Four years later.. That is the longest introduction ever on ats, alrighty then welcome.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Lol! Four years later.. That is the longest introduction ever on ats, alrighty then welcome.

Hahaha yup you are right, it´s been a loooong introduction, this thing with time always haunts me in one way or the other, for good and bad

Thank you sir, and see you around.

Much love!

join